Thread: Corner/Setup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by -Parabol View Post
    Link please
    its a Cyborg Rat 7 or u can get the 9 which is wireless

  2. #17
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post


    Well that looks good!
    ´
    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Parabol View Post
    Link please
    Link: R.A.T 7

    There you go my kind sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post


    its a Cyborg Rat 7 or u can get the 9 which is wireless
    That one is actually worthless... Tried it and I found the wired one A LOT better!
    Almost as the G35 VS G930.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  3. #18
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Wow, nice looking setup man. Great monitor, but only one? I would never want to go back to using one monitor.

    I suggest just buying a real cheap one to put Spotify or a stream on while you play a game.

    Also, I use the R.A.T 7 aswell, and he's right. Best mouse ever, very comfortable, and so many different things you do as far as weight of the mouse goes.


    Anyways, very nice setup.

  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not bad. Beats eat a dick tho.

  5. #20
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    ´




    Link: R.A.T 7

    There you go my kind sir!


    Thanks! I'll keep it in mind but at the moment I am happy with my Razer Imperator

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post


    its a Cyborg Rat 7 or u can get the 9 which is wireless
    Wireless sucks.



  6. #21
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Wow, nice looking setup man. Great monitor, but only one? I would never want to go back to using one monitor.

    I suggest just buying a real cheap one to put Spotify or a stream on while you play a game.

    Also, I use the R.A.T 7 aswell, and he's right. Best mouse ever, very comfortable, and so many different things you do as far as weight of the mouse goes.


    Anyways, very nice setup.
    Thanks man! I'm going to buy two more as soon as I've switched GFX! I have my old 24" standing. I'm thinking about wire it back in and use it for spotify and skype etc!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  7. #22
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    holy shit, nice setup

    too bad I can't get one like that

    Your intro could use a little bit of work though

  8. #23
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nice setup

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #24
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    holy shit, nice setup

    too bad I can't get one like that

    Your intro could use a little bit of work though
    Thanks man!
    Yes very much indeed. But I'm not that much of a good editor...
    I've tried to get someone to make me an intro, but no one is
    willing to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Nice setup
    Thanks Blue!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  10. #25
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    Thanks man!
    Yes very much indeed. But I'm not that much of a good editor...
    I've tried to get someone to make me an intro, but no one is
    willing to it



    Thanks Blue!
    Also what would you recommend on a 500 dollar build?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  11. #26
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

    Also what would you recommend on a 500 dollar build?
    Let me just transfer 500$ to swedish KR!

    It's like 3500kr. I can barley put a good computer for those
    For like $1000-$1200 I can build a decent computer!
    Last edited by bullpop; 05-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12