Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82
  1. #16
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagMasterOG2000 View Post
    Have any of you guys actually read books about the Government's secrets?
    IDK. But it seems the government is actually giving us things to speculate about. (i.e Area 51)
    But the real shit goes unnoticed.
    LIKE Boston Bombing where innocent people died. Look over on top of comments you will see.

    ---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    I don't get the picture?
    No I just posted a random pic of it.

  2. #17
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagMasterOG2000 View Post
    Have any of you guys actually read books about the Government's secrets?
    IDK. But it seems the government is actually giving us things to speculate about. (i.e Area 51)
    But the real shit goes unnoticed.
    I don't care enough to read much about them and i don't look for conspiracy's in everything they do but after i learned of Operation Northwoods i dont trust a thing they say nor do i doubt they will kill there own people on a whim.

  3. #18
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Looks like an airfield... prob an airforce base.
    It used to be an experimental aircraft facility. It's where all of the experimental weapons were developed for use on aircraft.

    If Area 51 was a facility harboring dark evil secrets, they wouldn't have let NASA test rovers on it. Don't be stupid. The military base inside of the Rocky Mountains is more suspicious than this shit.

  4. #19
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Eh, Boston bombing since it's the most recent thing i dug into a bit.
    Here some pictures about it if anyone is interested it does have some gory pics so view it at your own risk, kids.




    My games;

    x

  5. #20
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Only cover up I know they tried to do is The Bay of Pigs.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #21
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Only cover up I know they tried to do is The Bay of Pigs.
    You're a bay of pigs
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It used to be an experimental aircraft facility. It's where all of the experimental weapons were developed for use on aircraft.
    If Area 51 was a facility harboring dark evil secrets, they wouldn't have let NASA test rovers on it. Don't be stupid. The military base inside of the Rocky Mountains is more suspicious than this shit.
    You talking about NORAD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #23
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Not even Area 51, it would be an area that is not even known to the public.....If people know of it than its not really a big cover-up.
    The government has hidden so many things from us..
    Knowing to much can corrupt us my friend.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #24
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    Knowing to much can corrupt us my friend.
    Knowing too much can kill us
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #25
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    You talking about NORAD?
    Nope, completely separate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    Knowing to much can corrupt us my friend.
    I'm too crazy to become corrupt.

  11. #26
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    America used weather manipulation in the wars.
    America has a secret island which is extremely well secured. it seems to be that they are doing serious tests on a big variety of animals since some end up stranding on the local beach.

    But, who the fuck is going to do something about it?
    I can assure you if you cry about it and end up big, you'll die by a 'heartattack' as every soldier who has seen too much did.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  12. #27
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    I don't get the picture?
    That is Area 51. Basicly after WW2 they made it to make weapons and test them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Looks like an airfield... prob an airforce base.
    It actually is, they tested the Lockheed U-2 there and the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.

    'Murica! We make weapons so we are the boss of the world!

    Thank god Russia shot down 1 of your Lockheed U-2.

  13. #28
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not really aware of any in Australia, though I don't mind Nicola Tesla.

  14. #29
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Arena 51 bro

  15. #30
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    That is Area 51. Basicly after WW2 they made it to make weapons and test them.


    It actually is, they tested the Lockheed U-2 there and the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.

    'Murica! We make weapons so we are the boss of the world!

    Thank god Russia shot down 1 of your Lockheed U-2.
    Thought Area 51 had to do with aliens

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Truth behind the US Government.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
  2. Biggest Topic
    By AthlaS in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:07 PM
  3. Biggest Hypocrite. EVER?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:03 AM
  4. The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 06:32 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM