Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

I'm just so sick of it..

So here comes an other story..
    I gave up religion not so long ago, but nobody irl knows, including my parents.
    I study hard at school, even though I hate it badly.
    I do sports, I achieved stuff with sports(belgian judo and boks champion).
    Yet my parents won't accept it.
    They are barely hard religious themself, yet they bug me everyday about how my 'friends' visit the mosque daily and such useless stuff(they are shit at sports and school).
    The reason I wrote friends with those captions is because I'm pretty certain that if I revealed my secret to them they wouldn't talk to me anymore(which is one more reason for me to hate that mother****er who came up with religion and brainwashed my parents and friends).

They constantly cry about how I should read the koran, go pray, visit mosques and find a wife(I turned 17 2 months ago)

But beside the crieng, they take away my tv, turn off the internet, take away my pc and laptop etc.
    Now you're prolly like "get over it spoiled kid". The thing is that I wouldn't care if they didn't do it when I'm just trying to relax on a saturday after having missed it all because of a hard week at school.

So, I found a solution:

my school is doing fine, and one bad report won't hurt.
    I'm going to 'drop' sports to have more time to preach, read the koran, share a billion jihad and promuslim conspiracy theories with them(I'm not gonna actually stop sports for a shitty made up human need called religion though).

And after one week, I'm gonna tell them I'm going to do jihad in Syria just to make them realize what religion compared to a sons life means.
    We'll see how that goes.

And oh yeah.. I'm in a kinda mad mood right now so I kinda use this forum as a way to let it all out since you guize are the only ones who actually know I'm an atheist.
    So yeah, sorry
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    TL;DR .

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    So here comes an other story..
    I gave up religion not so long ago, but nobody irl knows, including my parents.
    I study hard at school, even though I hate it badly.
    I do sports, I achieved stuff with sports(belgian judo and boks champion).
    Yet my parents won't accept it.
    They are barely hard religious themself, yet they bug me everyday about how my 'friends' visit the mosque daily and such useless stuff(they are shit at sports and school).
    The reason I wrote friends with those captions is because I'm pretty certain that if I revealed my secret to them they wouldn't talk to me anymore(which is one more reason for me to hate that mother****er who came up with religion and brainwashed my parents and friends).

They constantly cry about how I should read the koran, go pray, visit mosques and find a wife(I turned 17 2 months ago)

But beside the crieng, they take away my tv, turn off the internet, take away my pc and laptop etc.
    Now you're prolly like "get over it spoiled kid". The thing is that I wouldn't care if they didn't do it when I'm just trying to relax on a saturday after having missed it all because of a hard week at school.

So, I found a solution:

my school is doing fine, and one bad report won't hurt.
    I'm going to 'drop' sports to have more time to preach, read the koran, share a billion jihad and promuslim conspiracy theories with them(I'm not gonna actually stop sports for a shitty made up human need called religion though).

And after one week, I'm gonna tell them I'm going to do jihad in Syria just to make them realize what religion compared to a sons life means.
    We'll see how that goes.

And oh yeah.. I'm in a kinda mad mood right now so I kinda use this forum as a way to let it all out since you guize are the only ones who actually know I'm an atheist.
    So yeah, sorry
    Well, i hope that you know what you are doing. But all i can say is that i hope that when you read the quran you read something usefull. Now I'm a muslim and alot of people on this website will hate me for it (@Lehsyrus). But i really hope you do find something in that book couse it helped me alot of times. IF NOT, well have a good life. I won't be bothering you anymore, i know some dicks who will be and i appologize for that. But, like i said, hope you find something usefull in it if not have a great life.

Thanks
    Religion is suppose to be about belief.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

Well, i hope that you know what you are doing. But all i can say is that i hope that when you read the quran you read something usefull. Now I'm a muslim and alot of people on this website will hate me for it (@Lehsyrus). But i really hope you do find something in that book couse it helped me alot of times. IF NOT, well have a good life. I won't be bothering you anymore, i know some dicks who will be and i appologize for that. But, like i said, hope you find something usefull in it if not have a great life.
    I like how unlike the other muslims on this site, you don't go in a serious defence mode.
    I appreciate your reply, but I've read the koran before lots of times and I studied it all already. My parents just won't take it.
    I'm done with religion, thanks for your reply though!

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

I hate morons that don't know how to fucking debate without heavily edited youtube videos and quotes from their "holy book" that completely contradicts the other verses in said "holy book". Maybe if you were an intelligent being you would have noticed this by now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    Religion is suppose to be about belief.
    Well, what kind of a good believer are you if you dont do what the religion commands you to do?

Fak dat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I hate morons that don't know how to fucking debate without heavily edited youtube videos and quotes from their "holy book" that completely contradicts the other verses in said "holy book". Maybe if you were an intelligent being you would have noticed this by now.
    Lisen, i don't wanna fight. I just saw some of your posts on mpgh hating about religion (muslims in this case). Sorry if i got that wrong but thats the kind of picture i get when i see you.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I like how unlike the other muslims on this site, you don't go in a serious defence mode.
    I appreciate your reply, but I've read the koran before lots of times and I studied it all already. My parents just won't take it.
    I'm done with religion, thanks for your reply though!
    Alright, hope you have a good life and i mean it!

And i just basicly want peace and life my good life but i would still wanna believe there is a god so thats what i do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hmmm well I for one (and I'm pretty sure @Lehsyrus is with me on this) believe there is a magical man in the sky, I also believe dinosaurs never existed and the world is only a couple thousand years old. The dinosaur fossils/bones were placed there by said magical man to test our faith in him. Oh almost forgot if I die by suicide while killing others of another belief/religion I get to go where the magical man is and I get 72 virgin women! Yay!
    The One and Only...

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    Hmmm well I for one (and I'm pretty sure @Lehsyrus is with me on this) believe there is a magical man in the sky, I also believe dinosaurs never existed and the world is only a couple thousand years old. The dinosaur fossils/bones were placed there by said magical man to test our faith in him. Oh almost forgot if I die by suicide while killing others of another belief/religion I get to go where the magical man is and I get 72 virgin women! Yay!
    Whoa whoa whoa, the Holy Book never said anything about women.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Whoa whoa whoa, the Holy Book never said anything about women.
    LOL, we gettin Catholic now? We really going to end up with a bunch of little virgin boys.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    go son, go ahead son, jihad, jihad hard.
    In god we trust.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So yeah, sorry
    Keep in mind that brainwashing is a very powerful thing, so you'll have to make sure you're mentally capable of handling it
    You have my support, so no need to apologize and good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

Snake (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You got dis.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    LOL, we gettin Catholic now? We really going to end up with a bunch of little virgin boys.
    CATHOLISLAM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast