Thread: Uh?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSix View Post
    Man your going to be pissed when you die, and there is no god.
    Lolz new noob. and yea there is a god. he willl kick yor ass when you die.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (05-13-2013)

  3. #17
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline. View Post


    Lolz new noob. and yea there is a god. he willl kick yor ass when you die.
    You can live in fear of the omnipresent deity that watches everything you do but to someone who doesn't believe in "god" that is no more than an empty threat.

  4. #18
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    That's nice baby, but you are dumb as fuck.
    How am I a hypocryte? Makes no sense lol.
    I'm an atheist, and I'm not hating on christians. How am I wrong?
    And I don't care about hell, I don't believe in God/Satan.
    You're a hypocrite because you're judging him for being righteous and following a moral code, (which you refer to as '60s mentality') when you are doing the opposite. It is also where you're wrong, see it's not a '60s mentality' it is a moral code/belief shared and followed by many for the past couple thousand years so that people can discipline themselves and live a decent life.

    ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    If you believe in the bible than wait, However don't pick and chose what you take from the bible its either all right or all wrong.
    Sex is a natural act that every creature does and marriage is just a piece of paper you are no different after marriage than you were before.
    I don't recall any animals that have marriage rituals and they are all supposedly gods creations so why is it only humans have to follow the words in the book.
    I say if you want to fuck someone its your choice and you shouldn't feel obligated to wait because its written in a book.
    Marriage was originally a sacred ritual where man would marry a young innocent girl around the age 12-20 who was a virgin and they would take vows under the name of God to be with each other and love each other for life. However if the woman was not a virgin the marriage would be invalid and you would not be allowed to marry because they took the name of God very seriously back then. Marriage these days is very different from what it used to be...
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-12-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    The One and Only...

  5. #19
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    How's that for a first post.
    Thats Zach. That his alt. Nigga banned.

  6. #20
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Heh, I remember.. There was a few girls who said they were waiting for Marriage before having sex, yet the girl had sex Freshmen year. Damn.
    I been with a girl once that didn't want to have sex and wait for marriage but she would only do anal.

  7. #21
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    You're a hypocrite because you're judging him for being righteous and following a moral code, (which you refer to as '60s mentality') when you are doing the opposite. It is also where you're wrong, see it's not a '60s mentality' it is a moral code/belief shared and followed by many for the past couple thousand years so that people can discipline themselves and live a decent life.

    ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------



    Marriage was originally a sacred ritual where man would marry a young innocent girl around the age 12-20 who was a virgin and they would take vows under the name of God to be with each other and love each other for life. However if the woman was not a virgin the marriage would be invalid and you would not be allowed to marry because they took the name of God very seriously back then. Marriage these days is very different from what it used to be...
    Yeah, it lasted for 2000 years because the Church told everyone God was the origin of everything that is now explained by science.

  8. #22
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post


    Marriage was originally a sacred ritual where man would marry a young innocent girl around the age 12-20 who was a virgin and they would take vows under the name of God to be with each other and love each other for life. However if the woman was not a virgin the marriage would be invalid and you would not be allowed to marry because they took the name of God very seriously back then. Marriage these days is very different from what it used to be...
    That was only my opinion i have nothing against those who believe in a religion, however i do hate those who think its fine only to follow half the stuff int the bible.
    I don't think there many people that follow the bible to the letter anymore and it sickens me when people try to push only the stuff they agree with onto there's and completely ignore the rest of the bible.

    I get that people think marriage is a sacred bond I'm just pointing out the fact that humans are the only living beings that marry each other and animals don't follow "gods" laws even though were all supposedly its creations.
    Last edited by Tamashimasen; 05-12-2013 at 09:36 PM.

  9. #23
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post


    That was only my opinion i have nothing against those who believe in a religion, however i do hate those who think its fine only to follow half the stuff int the bible.
    I don't think there many people that follow the bible to the letter anymore and it sickens me when people try to push only the stuff they agree with onto there's and completely ignore the rest of the bible.

    I get that people think marriage is a sacred bond I'm just pointing out the fact that humans are the only living beings that marry each other and animals don't follow "gods" laws even though were all supposedly its creations.
    That's because humans wrote the Bible and it's contents, for humans to follow, so why would other animals care. Also all other animals don't have good enough brain to understand the concept of religion.
    The One and Only...

  10. #24
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    That's because humans wrote the Bible and it's contents, for humans to follow, so why would other animals care. Also all other animals don't have good enough brain to understand the concept of religion.
    If i remember correctly "god" wrote the first book and sent it too earth the fact that humans did write it mean there's really no point in making a bond under "god" when he was really just a made up creature in a book.

  11. #25
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    That's because humans wrote the Bible and it's contents, for humans to follow, so why would other animals care. Also all other animals don't have good enough brain to understand the concept of religion.
    Because we invented the concept.

    Albert Einstein - "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

    Animals understand things that we do not undertsand. But I think you are not bright enough to understand that, seeing how you believe I'm an hypocrit for no reason.
    Go back to school kid, you are really dumb.
    Last edited by Gab; 05-12-2013 at 10:22 PM.

  12. #26
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    Because we invented the concept.

    Albert Einstein - "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

    Animals understand things that we do not undertsand. But I think you are not bright enough to understand that, seeing how you believe I'm an hypocrit for no reason.
    Go back to school kid, you are really dumb.
    I clearly explained why you are a hypocrite, maybe you should go back to school and learn some proper English spelling and grammar kid. Good job you're still going on about how I called you a hypocrite (butthurt much?) and you completely changed the argument into you talking about animals... Congratulations, you continue to make yourself look even more stupid! /clap
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-12-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    The One and Only...

  13. #27
    ScarletSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline. View Post


    Lolz new noob. and yea there is a god. he willl kick yor ass when you die.
    obv a alt account. Typical bible banger!

  14. #28
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I clearly explained why you are a hypocrite, maybe you should go back to school and learn some proper English spelling and grammar kid. Good job you're still going on about how I called you a hypocrite (butthurt much?) and you completely changed the argument into you talking about animals... Congratulations, you continue to make yourself look even more stupid! /clap
    Because your argument on animals was invalid. And now you turn into a grammar nazi because you lost the argument.
    Idc english isn't my native language.
    How am I butthurt? You are simply mad that your Bible isn't right.

  15. #29
    ScarletSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I clearly explained why you are a hypocrite, maybe you should go back to school and learn some proper English spelling and grammar kid. Good job you're still going on about how I called you a hypocrite (butthurt much?) and you completely changed the argument into you talking about animals... Congratulations, you continue to make yourself look even more stupid! /clap
    Well for starters he is french, and you don't even know English yourself along with the other 50% of members on this forum.

  16. #30
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post


    Because your argument on animals was invalid. And now you turn into a grammar nazi because you lost the argument.
    Idc english isn't my native language.
    How am I butthurt? You are simply mad that your Bible isn't right.
    I lost the argument? I stated a fact you blithering idiot. Animals lack the part of the brain that is responsible for belief. There was no argument, please go back to where ever you came from and stop bothering me with your incredibly stupid responses. You're obviously butt hurt because you can't stop replying to my antagonizing posts. Pretty ironic that you tell me to go back to school when you can't even speak English worth a single shit.
    You are simply mad that your Bible isn't right.
    I don't even believe in the Bible, nor have I read it. Now you're just assuming things about me because you are angry with me.

    ---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSix View Post
    Well for starters he is french, and you don't even know English yourself along with the other 50% of members on this forum.
    I'll have you know my English in this thread has no errors or mistakes. He told me to go back to school, so I told him to go back to school and learn some proper English. I don't give a shit what nationality he is, if he can't handle a little insult then what the hell is he doing trying to insult me?
    The One and Only...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast