Thread: Uh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    Even if there is a God, this is a 60s mentality.
    You better watchout for this guys! ^

He can really penetrate your mind and fuck it up!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    You better watchout for this guys! ^

He can really penetrate your mind and fuck it up!
    Who are you and wat do you want from me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I lost the argument? I stated a fact you blithering idiot. Animals lack the part of the brain that is responsible for belief. There was no argument, please go back to where ever you came from and stop bothering me with your incredibly stupid responses. You're obviously butt hurt because you can't stop replying to my antagonizing posts. Pretty ironic that you tell me to go back to school when you can't even speak English worth a single shit.

I don't even believe in the Bible, nor have I read it. Now you're just assuming things about me because you are angry with me.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I'll have you know my English in this thread has no errors or mistakes. He told me to go back to school, so I told him to go back to school and learn some proper English. I don't give a shit what nationality he is, if he can't handle a little insult then what the hell is he doing trying to insult me?
    Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Dont wait for marriage. Get dem Sugar walls.

Thanks
    I lost the argument? I stated a fact you blithering idiot. Animals lack the part of the brain that is responsible for belief. There was no argument, please go back to where ever you came from and stop bothering me with your incredibly stupid responses. You're obviously butt hurt because you can't stop replying to my antagonizing posts. Pretty ironic that you tell me to go back to school when you can't even speak English worth a single shit.

I don't even believe in the Bible, nor have I read it. Now you're just assuming things about me because you are angry with me.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I'll have you know my English in this thread has no errors or mistakes. He told me to go back to school, so I told him to go back to school and learn some proper English. I don't give a shit what nationality he is, if he can't handle a little insult then what the hell is he doing trying to insult me?
    Oh yeah, your fact was right. But your logic isn't good. You're telling me that we shouldn't have sex before mariage because people have followed that ideology for 2000 years?
    We used to think that the earth was at the center of the universe. People have been thinking that for over 2000 years. Why did we change our way to see that? Science prove us it wasn't. That's the same thing with Science. Science prove us that everything could be explained and could happen without the help of any God.
    Now that we know that a God isn't necessary for Life, why would we follow the rules in the Bible?

And I won't go to school to have a PERFECT english because I don't use it everyday.
    Last edited by Gab; 05-12-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Oh yeah, your fact was right. But your logic isn't good. You're telling me that we shouldn't have sex before mariage because people have followed that ideology for 2000 years?
    We used to think that the earth was at the center of the universe. People have been thinking that for over 2000 years. Why did we change our way to see that? Science prove us it wasn't. That's the same thing with Science. Science prove us that everything could be explained and could happen without the help of any God.
    Now that we know that a God isn't necessary for Life, why would we follow the rules in the Bible?

And I won't go to school to have a PERFECT english because I don't use it everyday.
    Science and morals are two completely different things.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Science and morals are two completely different things.
    Its only a moral issue if you think having sex is linked to a mythical sky creature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Its only a moral issue if you think having sex is linked to a mythical sky creature.
    Is murdering somebody not a moral issue now? I'm talking about the moral code of the bible which has nothing to do with God, seems like everybody replying to me now has forgotten the subject of this debate and should go read my first few replies. Are you intentionally trying to piss me off Doc, because your post is completely ignorant to the nature of my argument.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

If anyone wants to actually debate this with me, you can head over to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-...-religion.html and read that then intelligently reply.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 05-12-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't believe in God/Satan.
    All hail FSM
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Is murdering somebody not a moral issue now? I'm talking about the moral code of the bible which has nothing to do with God, seems like everybody replying to me now has forgotten the subject of this debate and should go read my first few replies. Are you intentionally trying to piss me off Doc, because your post is completely ignorant to the nature of my argument.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

If anyone wants to actually debate this with me, you can head over to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-...-religion.html and read that then intelligently reply.
    Lemme break it down for you. OP aka DJ Chubbylilfatfuck, believes sex before marriage is wrong because it offends God, goes against the bible and other whathaveyou's. You are arguing with the frenchie about how he believes the bible, God, the 60's are archaic ideals and that society has transgressed from that. You are implying that sex before marriage is going against the morales of the past 2000 years, and against whats in the bible (I deliberately ignored the fluff about hypocrisy and animals). At this point I interject by saying, within the context that OP has provided and Gab has extrapolated from, and singularly regarding premarital coitus, the only thing suggesting that it is immoral is the bible (Gods word). You remove God from the equation and premarital sex becomes amoral. Now unless you're suggesting that the bible is our one and only source for all things good and bad then I'm sure you understand what I said perfectly well.

TL;DR Gods a square and is the only dude against fucking it before putting a ring on it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Gab (05-13-2013),ScarletSix (05-13-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Fuck dogmas and traditionalism.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lemme break it down for you. OP aka DJ Chubbylilfatfuck, believes sex before marriage is wrong because it offends God, goes against the bible and other whathaveyou's. You are arguing with the frenchie about how he believes the bible, God, the 60's are archaic ideals and that society has transgressed from that. You are implying that sex before marriage is going against the morales of the past 2000 years, and against whats in the bible (I deliberately ignored the fluff about hypocrisy and animals). At this point I interject by saying, within the context that OP has provided and Gab has extrapolated from, and singularly regarding premarital coitus, the only thing suggesting that it is immoral is the bible (Gods word). You remove God from the equation and premarital sex becomes amoral. Now unless you're suggesting that the bible is our one and only source for all things good and bad then I'm sure you understand what I said perfectly well.

TL;DR Gods a square and is the only dude against fucking it before putting a ring on it.
    My arguments have nothing to do with 'God', skimming through your paragraph I see the word 'God' use many times.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My arguments have nothing to do with 'God', skimming through your paragraph I see the word 'God' use many times.
    What is your immorality of pre-marital sex founded upon if not god?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Jajaja you called me Chubbleslilfatfuck. Lol irl. Well im going to go fap unless you modafakas got a problem with that. Ima wait another 6 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yea of course, the bibles got nothing to do with god. Its just our Rosetta stone for morals.

Huehuehue

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Chubbles View Post
    [FONT="Century Gothic"[CûOLOR="DimGray"]
    Jajaja you called me Chubbleslilfatfuck. Lol irl. Well im going to go fap unless you modafakas got a problem with that. Ima wait another 6 years.
    Lob u 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast