Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired

    SAT Tests Question

    I have one question about those SAT tests. I am taking AP human Geography and it requires SAT tests at the end. So on this Friday I am taking this test. My question is:
    Do I have to pass SAT to move up the grade and potentially graduate?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post
    I have one question about those SAT tests. I am taking AP human Geography and it requires SAT tests at the end. So on this Friday I am taking this test. My question is:
    Do I have to pass SAT to move up the grade and potentially graduate?

    Thanks.
    Pretty sure SAT doesn't matter, it just gauges your academic level, and it's primary purpose is for colleges.
    On the other hand AP tests (Is this the test your talking about?) are tests that you DONT have to pass to graduate
    BUT it is recommended to do well on them since if your planning to take college, it will save you money by having one less course to take.
    Not sure if i helped clarify or confuse you.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheHeat For This Useful Post:

    Twin Cities (05-13-2013)

  4. #3
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    Pretty sure SAT doesn't matter, it just gauges your academic level, and it's primary purpose is for colleges.
    On the other hand AP tests (Is this the test your talking about?) are tests that you DONT have to pass to graduate
    BUT it is recommended to do well on them since if your planning to take college, it will save you money by having one less course to take.
    Not sure if i helped clarify or confuse you.
    No man. It made everything clear. Thanks. And yeah... I'm taking one AP test on this Friday x.x

  5. #4
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    It's for college

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    Twin Cities (05-13-2013)

  7. #5
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    No man. It made everything clear. Thanks. And yeah... I'm taking one AP test on this Friday x.x

    OK
    no hit the thanks button if i thanked you :O

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheHeat For This Useful Post:

    Twin Cities (05-13-2013)

  9. #6
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post



    OK
    no hit the thanks button if i thanked you :O

  10. #7
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post



    But anyways, yeah try to get a good score on the AP's so you can save some more $ on college.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheHeat For This Useful Post:

    Twin Cities (05-13-2013)

  12. #8
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post



    But anyways, yeah try to get a good score on the AP's so you can save some more $ on college.
    Yeah... I know.

  13. #9
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Nope.............................................. ..

  14. #10
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post
    Nope.............................................. ..
    Nice spam.

  15. #11
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    Nice spam.
    Says the person who replys with spam. Also how is giving an answer spam?

  16. #12
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    Says the person who replys with spam. Also how is giving an answer spam?
    those dots nigguh. those dots gave it away.
    If i said nope.......................... on every thread... hrmmm.

  17. #13
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    those dots nigguh. those dots gave it away.
    If i said nope.......................... on every thread... hrmmm.
    So check because I have a grammatical error with dots?

  18. #14
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    So check because I have a grammatical error with dots?

    nevermind.

  19. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post
    I have one question about those SAT tests. I am taking AP human Geography and it requires SAT tests at the end. So on this Friday I am taking this test. My question is:
    Do I have to pass SAT to move up the grade and potentially graduate?
    Thanks.
    How does someone take AP and not know about SAT?

    Just in case:
    AP = Advanced Placement
    SAT = Standardized Aptitude Test

    AP is graded from 1-5, and you need at least 3 to be exempt from taking introductory classes at colleges (more prestigious colleges will require you to get 4 or even a 5 to be exempt)
    SAT is graded up to 2400, 800 for reading comprehension, 800 for writing skills, and 800 for mathematics
    For SAT you earn 1 point for every correct answer, you LOSE 1/4 of a point for every wrong answer, and 0 point for all unanswered questions
    SAT "predicts" how well you will do in college

    You can also take the ACT instead of SAT, some colleges accept them
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Question about crosshair & sat. cham mods!
    By Noxit in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 03:39 PM
  2. [Discussion] Addressing the question/Testing
    By grey489177 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:52 AM
  3. Question about Sat Chams (Re-Post)
    By Capezio in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 06:25 AM
  4. How to get free ZP by questions test
    By xuzhe in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:55 AM
  5. international speed test fail, and question
    By Jarppi in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:42 PM