Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    This post literally made me lol...I can't stand when people when say they're putting on 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of weeks. I'd say that 95% percent of that weight is just fat and water. You'd be lucky to gain that amount of muscle in a year if you were just starting out and had really really really good genetics
    8 weeks is 2 months. 15-20 pounds is only 6-9kg. There are people out there using advanced all-pro, PRRS, OFBW's, who are gaining more than that especially at the start of their training. Sure it plateaus during the intermediate phase, but with higher body fat % and at the start of mass gain training a lot of people get big gains. Unless you're telling me a reduction in body fat somehow caused an increase in fat and water weight?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    This post literally made me lol...I can't stand when people when say they're putting on 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of weeks. I'd say that 95% percent of that weight is just fat and water. You'd be lucky to gain that amount of muscle in a year if you were just starting out and had really really really good genetics
    Doubting Lehsyrus is a bad idea.

inb4comeback.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (05-15-2013)

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Muscle MASS. Did I say weight? No. Mass includes more than just muscle on it's own, multiple muscular fibers, the tendons involved in the area, fast twitch nerve cells, water, and soluble fats ALL MAKE UP MUSCLE MASS.

Before opening you're mouth, maybe know what the hell you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

You know what, I'll even elaborate on how this is possible.

When MOST people workout, or studies are done on the benefits of working out, they do a typical dirty bulk/cutting regime. Bulk up on calories and protein, then cut it all out. At the end of the cycle they have minimal gains. They also fuck up their metabolism. This is because they aren't staying at their peak "catabolic state". The catabolic state is the state your body is when it burns fat before muscle. People between 14-16% bodyfat are in their peak catabolic state. This program I am currently doing gives you all of the essential vitamins, fats, and nutrients your body needs, whilst still loading the body with a fuck load of protein. I take in over 300 grams of protein a day minimum.

Now, on top of this, I have something called a carb load day. In four weeks when my body fat percentage is lowered by about 2%, I double all of my carbohydrates, then afterwards I take in 50% of the carbs I did beforehand. Then I do the same for two days in a row and cut it by 50%. I do this for the rest of my eight weeks. This carb load defeats plateau's caused by sticking to the same training regiment for too long that the body normally encounters. It also boosts the metabolism so much that you stay in a catabolic rate for the entire time you will be eating 50% the carbs, causing in a higher fat conversion.

Now, what I am sure you don't know is that burning fat isn't just burning fat. Those fats have nutrients vital to the production of ATP in the muscles, causing the high twitch fibers in the muscles to be able to regenerate at double the normal process they are able. By doing High Intensity Interval Training on my carb load days, I will be destroying the muscles involved in the specific workout even faster than a normal "lift" day. The boost in ATP will allow my muscles to recover and grow new fibers before shrinking down from the loss of water retention in said workouts.

It is completely possible to gain up to 20 pounds of lean muscle mass in two months on a clean specialzed bulking regiment. You have to know what you are doing for it to work. I've been dealing with weight lifting and the anatomy behind it for four years, I think I know what I am doing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

InfernoClan (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Muscle MASS. Did I say weight? No. Mass includes more than just muscle on it's own, multiple muscular fibers, the tendons involved in the area, fast twitch nerve cells, water, and soluble fats ALL MAKE UP MUSCLE MASS.

Before opening you're mouth, maybe know what the hell you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

You know what, I'll even elaborate on how this is possible.

When MOST people workout, or studies are done on the benefits of working out, they do a typical dirty bulk/cutting regime. Bulk up on calories and protein, then cut it all out. At the end of the cycle they have minimal gains. They also fuck up their metabolism. This is because they aren't staying at their peak "catabolic state". The catabolic state is the state your body is when it burns fat before muscle. People between 14-16% bodyfat are in their peak catabolic state. This program I am currently doing gives you all of the essential vitamins, fats, and nutrients your body needs, whilst still loading the body with a fuck load of protein. I take in over 300 grams of protein a day minimum.

Now, on top of this, I have something called a carb load day. In four weeks when my body fat percentage is lowered by about 2%, I double all of my carbohydrates, then afterwards I take in 50% of the carbs I did beforehand. Then I do the same for two days in a row and cut it by 50%. I do this for the rest of my eight weeks. This carb load defeats plateau's caused by sticking to the same training regiment for too long that the body normally encounters. It also boosts the metabolism so much that you stay in a catabolic rate for the entire time you will be eating 50% the carbs, causing in a higher fat conversion.

Now, what I am sure you don't know is that burning fat isn't just burning fat. Those fats have nutrients vital to the production of ATP in the muscles, causing the high twitch fibers in the muscles to be able to regenerate at double the normal process they are able. By doing High Intensity Interval Training on my carb load days, I will be destroying the muscles involved in the specific workout even faster than a normal "lift" day. The boost in ATP will allow my muscles to recover and grow new fibers before shrinking down from the loss of water retention in said workouts.

It is completely possible to gain up to 20 pounds of lean muscle mass in two months on a clean specialzed bulking regiment. You have to know what you are doing for it to work. I've been dealing with weight lifting and the anatomy behind it for four years, I think I know what I am doing.
    First off, you're saying you didn't say weight, right? " 15-20 pounds of muscle mass overall." "POUNDS" Pounds would imply weight, right? What I meant to sayis that a lot of that muscle mass weight is fat and water. Regardless, taking in 300g protein is ridiculous unless you already weigh close to 300 pounds. taking in more than 1g of protein per pound of body weight is pointless if you're natural. All of the nutrition you're citing is straight from an IFBB Pro's mouth who is on synthetic hormones/steroids. Sounds like all you did was buy a MuscleMag magazine from WalMart then typed it to me, LOL. Total FAD diet. I don't know of ANY natural bodybuilder who would do something like this. And if you've been lifting weights for 4 years then there is no way you're going to gain 20lbs of Muscle in 2 months. Sorry. Ask any NATURAL bodybuilder and stop reading these articles written for people on Synthetics, Prohormones and for the purpose of you to buy all these worthless supplements. "law of diminishing gains" is the reason why a natural can't put on that much muscle at 4 years of lifting...even in an entire year.

Take your "before" picture right now, send it to me and then in 8 weeks take your "after" picture and send that to me. Isn't it funny how ALL of the people who try these miracle muscle gain programs have SHITTY physiques that aren't anywhere near Stage Competition proportions? Why is that? Because people who "know what they're doing" as you said, wouldn't try something like this. Real talk.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Doubting Lehsyrus is a bad idea.

inb4comeback.
    I think I can handle myself...

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Dudes who try these bullshit programs NEVER have impressive physiques lol. Funny how that works. They always want something that works fast and can't understand that it takes YEARS. Also, if it worked then EVERYBODY would be doing it. Takes several years.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 05-15-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    Formally known as chickeninabiskit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodhouse For This Useful Post:

Bosegelucke (05-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When I got up from bed, my body was sore the whole day.. I was literally crawling to the kitchen to get food.
    If I helped you leave a thanks and +rep me. “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.” - Albert Einstein

Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I just want to get more fit
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post

I just want to get more fit
    Oh, no. I understand. . I tried tagging you but I suck at doing that lol...Never goes through properly. This is what I said: "HuxJr , you think Insanity is hard? Just wait till you move onto Asylum . I was on the verge crying the first day I did Vertical Plyo...so hard . I did Max Interval Plyo the other day with a friend and that shit was a joke compared to Verticle Plyo. All in good time though "

Threadstarter
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh, no. I understand. . I tried tagging you but I suck at doing that lol...Never goes through properly. This is what I said: "HuxJr , you think Insanity is hard? Just wait till you move onto Asylum . I was on the verge crying the first day I did Vertical Plyo...so hard . I did Max Interval Plyo the other day with a friend and that shit was a joke compared to Verticle Plyo. All in good time though "
    Asylum?
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Asylum?
    Yup. It's 30 days. Shaun T is a fucking asshole in that one. Gameday + Overtime is fucking crazy. Volume 2 just came out like 2 or 3 months ago but it's not as hard as Volume 1 was.

Thanks

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger
    Amputations beg to differ.

Threadstarter
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Amputations beg to differ.
    If you cut off your legs your arms get stronger and you learn to adapt and survive better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I started it for a few days, but doing construction work and expecting to be able to work out on your few days off doesn't really work out so well

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Threadstarter
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    I started it for a few days, but doing construction work and expecting to be able to work out on your few days off doesn't really work out so well
    Construction work seems enough to me
    BUT
    its only 30minutes a day
    So its not like its that much time.
    It feels good working out knowing that you're getting stronger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Construction work seems enough to me
    BUT
    its only 30minutes a day
    So its not like its that much time.
    It feels good working out knowing that you're getting stronger
    the work is good for generally keeping yourself in shape but no leg work or much ab work
    30 minutes of insanity beats half an 8 hour day of what i do either way

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Time to show you how much of a fucking moron you are.

First off, you're saying you didn't say weight, right? " 15-20 pounds of muscle mass overall." "POUNDS" Pounds would imply weight, right? What I meant to sayis that a lot of that muscle mass weight is fat and water.
    You didn't read my last post. Your first post defined muscle mass as muscle on it's own. That's LEAN muscle mass. The entire spectrum involving the muscle including the areas around the muscle and INSIDE the muscle is the entire muscle MASS. Let's move on.

Regardless, taking in 300g protein is ridiculous unless you already weigh close to 300 pounds. taking in more than 1g of protein per pound of body weight is pointless if you're natural.
    Muscle hypertrophy is the process of protein synthesis into aiding the repairs of muscle tissue. Multiple DOCUMENTED STUDIES have indicated that protein intake for optimal synthesis into newly generative myocites and aiding to sarcomeres expansion for a bodybuilder should be between 1.2 TO 2.2 minimally. The aforementioned being unto a study in the early 2000's and the latter to a later study in the later 2000's. FURTHERMORE, the studies that say ONE GRAM PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT ARE ONLY RELATIVE TO THE DEMANDS OF MAINTENANCE BASED ON A COMPLETE WORKOUT ROUTINE FOR CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE.

In moron terms, that only applies to people who are KEEPING their physique, who are routinely working out to keep the the physique they already have. Growth factors are NOT IN PLAY in those studies. Though I highly doubt you've even read a study on the biological effects on biosynthesis in comparison to the ATP production of the catabolic rate induced protein synthesis of sarcomere induced microfractures of the muscle tissue.

Moving on.

All of the nutrition you're citing is straight from an IFBB Pro's mouth who is on synthetic hormones/steroids.
    What the fuck is IFBB?

Sounds like all you did was buy a MuscleMag magazine from WalMart then typed it to me, LOL. Total FAD diet.
    Fad diet? So a low calorie, high protein diet, which is endorsed by THOUSANDS of fitness instructors AND nutritionists alike is a "fad diet"? Holy shit you must believe everything your brofessor tells you. Learn about the human anatomy and take a college course in biology before you try telling me that KEEPING CALORIES LOW AND PROTEIN HIGH IS A FAD DIET FOR LEAN MASS GAIN.

I don't know of ANY natural bodybuilder who would do something like this.
    Then you don't know any intelligent body builders. Any bodybuilding regiment that involves dirty bulking, by which you are completely endorsing here, will only harm a persons metabolism. It increases LDL, and decreases blood pressure, as well is highly stressful for the kidneys and liver, on top of which the abnormal spikes in insulin and the sudden cut off is known to cause thyroid problems. Also, when you dirty bulk, you put on more fat than muscle. This reduces the bodies catabolic rate, and increases the difficulty of reaching that catabolic rate in the future. This too, has been proven.

And if you've been lifting weights for 4 years then there is no way you're going to gain 20lbs of Muscle in 2 months.
    Did I say I was bulking for 4 years? No. I had been doing basic sets and have only become serious about bodybuilding in the past year. I went from 150 to 200 pounds dirty bulking, and have had profound issues with losing the onset issues of the dirty bulk, so now I am heeding my nutritionist, fitness instructor, and two friends who are professional bodybuilders advice with this regiment. Pretty sure my nutritionist knows what the fuck he's talking about, considering he's shown me the studies up front.

Sorry. Ask any NATURAL bodybuilder and stop reading these articles written for people on Synthetics, Prohormones and for the purpose of you to buy all these worthless supplements. "law of diminishing gains" is the reason why a natural can't put on that much muscle at 4 years of lifting...even in an entire year.
    First of all, it's the "law of diminishing RETURNS". Further proof you're talking out of your ass considering you don't even know what the fuck it's called. This idea is contributed mainly to ECONOMICS, in the ideal that if one factor is increased while other contributing factors remain a constant, the rational output will diminish. My diet consists of multiple factors, of supplementing my BCAA's, producing excess protein, boosting the catabolic rate, double loading and cutting carbohydrates on specific days, and changing the routine repeatedly. This means that this has ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CORRELATION TO THE MATTER AT HAND.

You have absolutely no idea what the fuck it is you are talking about.

Take your "before" picture right now, send it to me and then in 8 weeks take your "after" picture and send that to me. Isn't it funny how ALL of the people who try these miracle muscle gain programs have SHITTY physiques that aren't anywhere near Stage Competition proportions? Why is that? Because people who "know what they're doing" as you said, wouldn't try something like this. Real talk.
    You know why people don't last? Because the fucking workouts are ridiculous. Try doing suicides the size of a fucking football field, I dare you. You know "oh so much about bodybuilding" (without contributing ANY facts whatsoever, nor the biology behind your accusations, AND include misinterpreted citations of terms that are not even relevant).

In fact, Jonathan Lawson, a WELL known bodybuilder, had done a 10 week course in which he put on 20 pounds of LEAN MUSCLE MASS AND LOST WEIGHT all at the same time. Jonathan Lawson also speaks down upon steroids as he's piss-scared they'll cause live failure.

Mike Semanoff, also known as Mr. Utah heavyweight champion, put on 20 pounds of LEAN MUSCLE MASS in 8 WEEKS. There is no possible way he could have been using steroids as they are tested METICULOUSLY at those competitions for them now.

Maybe you should actually take the time to research this shit before looking like a total fucking moron. You know nothing about biology or weight lifting, and have proven that by not even taking the time to look into what the fuck you are talking about before posting. Fucking scrub.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast