Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    385

    ears are clogged...

    so i been sick lately but now im getting better but my ears are clogged.. i tried yawning, plug my nose and exhale, and move my jaw around nut none of those work... any tips on how to pop my ears? my teacher say i need some decongestion (i think that what it was) but i dont want to go to the store and get it because im to lazy to...

  2. #2
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    In Love
    Go to sauna .
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  3. #3
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sleep on your clogged ear, and smack your head for about 2 min.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    Confin3d (05-15-2013)

  5. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Immediately stop trying to unplug your ears, as you're only making it worse. Your ear canals are inflamed, probably from an infection. There's really nothing you can do other than waiting or getting a prescription.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #5
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Go see a doctor ... jesus christ is it that complicated to go and see a fucking doctor these days?
    "Cut of my arm, better post on yahoo answers and ask what to do"
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacticious✓ For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (05-15-2013),Terror In Paradise (05-15-2013)

  8. #6
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,545
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,957
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You gotta wait it out or go see a doctor for some meds
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  9. #7
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious✓ View Post
    Go see a doctor ... jesus christ is it that complicated to go and see a fucking doctor these days?
    "Cut of my arm, better post on yahoo answers and ask what to do"
    dont have health insurance and for a free clinic you got to wait like half a day just to visit a doctor

  10. #8
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    dont have health insurance and for a free clinic you got to wait like half a day just to visit a doctor
    go to a free clinic and wait then. how can you put other shit infront of your own health?
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  11. #9
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious✓ View Post
    go to a free clinic and wait then. how can you put other shit infront of your own health?
    idk... my health would be my first thing if i had money... and nah ill just wait for this to go by

  12. #10
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Breath in steam for a while then try doing that exhale thing again.

  13. #11
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    dont have health insurance and for a free clinic you got to wait like half a day just to visit a doctor
    you'd have to wait for our response anyways

  14. #12
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


    you'd have to wait for our response anyways
    your guys respond is faster and i dont have a car to drive their

    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Breath in steam for a while then try doing that exhale thing again.
    it kinda pop but is still clog (like it feel like there 2 layers of clog stuff and the first pop) and owwww that hurt like hell

  15. #13
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    your guys respond is faster and i dont have a car to drive their



    it kinda pop but is still clog (like it feel like there 2 layers of clog stuff and the first pop) and owwww that hurt like hell
    Be gentle, gradually increasing pressure, not trying to force your hardest all at once so you don't risk causing serious damage. Also even if it doesnt clear up you're forcing the fluid to move around and resettle, eventually the fluid will drain on its own.

    But don't take this as any professional medical advice, this is all at your own risk. The best thing to do would be seeing a doctor. I also recently got sick and had my left ear clogged for a while. It took about two weeks but it cleared on its own. A doctor would be able to tell you whats wrong (fluid buildup, inflammation from infection, or excess ear wax)

  16. #14
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Be gentle, gradually increasing pressure, not trying to force your hardest all at once so you don't risk causing serious damage. Also even if it doesnt clear up you're forcing the fluid to move around and resettle, eventually the fluid will drain on its own.

    But don't take this as any professional medical advice, this is all at your own risk. The best thing to do would be seeing a doctor. I also recently got sick and had my left ear clogged for a while. It took about two weeks but it cleared on its own. A doctor would be able to tell you whats wrong (fluid buildup, inflammation from infection, or excess ear wax)
    imma get some decongeston and see if that clear up if not then ill go to doctor

  17. #15
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    take a hot shower or something, increasing the humidity of the room will fix your congestion(that's why the steam worked).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How google ads are doing.
    By Dmx in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
  2. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM
  3. [WARNING] there are trolls on MPGH
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. Are there any?
    By Mortifix in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 05:45 PM
  5. WoW Hack, Wondring if ppl are intrestid
    By gunot in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:56 AM