Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    what is the weird shit that you talking about huh?
    ​Archaic stone-age Burqas.


    ---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
    Just look at the soldiers who are fighting each other, you have US and an Afghani soldier. The Afghani is fighting against the US soldier and is surounded and is basicly dead. But he wants to take as many with him as possible. So he blows himself up. The first thing you will hear: TERRORIST!

    Now if it was a US soldier who is surounded, he knows he will be taken away and killed. So he decides to blow himself up. First thing you will hear: HERO!
    1. A US soldier will not blow himself up.
    2. A US soldier will not blow up innocent civilians for no fucking reason.
    3. Combat is entirely different than random acts of violence.

    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #47
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Archaic stone-age Burqas.


    ---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------


    1. A US soldier will not blow himself up.
    2. A US soldier will not blow up innocent civilians for no fucking reason.
    3. Combat is entirely different than random acts of violence.

    Are you sure about that? Couse i can show you enough evidence. I dont even need too. Just look up, US soldier blows himself up for his country. ow wait, replace the US soldier with "Hero"

  3. #48
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Are you sure about that? Couse i can show you enough evidence. I dont even need too. Just look up, US soldier blows himself up for his country. ow wait, replace the US soldier with "Hero"
    ​Your statement is a logical fallacy. Present this non-existent evidence to me now and stop dancing around the point.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #49
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Archaic stone-age Burqas.


    ---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------


    1. A US soldier will not blow himself up.
    2. A US soldier will not blow up innocent civilians for no fucking reason.
    3. Combat is entirely different than random acts of violence.

    Ow, and wasn't it that a american had taken some afgani civilians and killed them? Let me find that on bbc real quick


    https://www****c.co.uk/news/world-asia-17330205 There you go

    BRAIN WASHED.

    Now tell me something a brain washed person would say!
    Last edited by DutchAirForce; 05-20-2013 at 05:14 PM.

  5. #50
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Ow, and wasn't it that a american had taken some afgani civilians and killed them? Let me find that on bbc real quick


    https://www****c.co.uk/news/world-asia-17330205 There you go

    BRAIN WASHED.

    Now tell me something a brain washed person would say!
    Killing does not equal "blowing yourself up".
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #51
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Killing does not equal "blowing yourself up".
    Third American Suicide Bomber Ever Dies In Mogadishu Attack | Mother Jones

    THERE YOU GO!

    Need more?! JUST TELL ME I CAN GET IT!

    But don't call us terrorist when you guys do EXACLY THE FUCKING SAME! ONLY WE WANT REVENGE AND YOU GUYS WANT FUCKING OIL!


    And thanks for prooving my point! You are clearly brain washed! I could already tell becouse you are a "Dark" guy. Right? Lisen to metal and looking at horribele stuff. I bet that if you were in a war zone you would piss and shit your pants and cry for your mother.
    Last edited by DutchAirForce; 05-20-2013 at 05:19 PM.

  7. #52
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Ow, and wasn't it that a american had taken some afgani civilians and killed them? Let me find that on bbc real quick


    https://www****c.co.uk/news/world-asia-17330205 There you go

    BRAIN WASHED.

    Now tell me something a brain washed person would say!
    Your statements are filled with so many Logical Fallacies I don't even know where to start.
    1. Stop with the argumentum ad hominem.
    2. Stop with the Strawman arguments.
    3. Stop your Spotlight fallacies.
    4. Stop with your Presupposition.
    5. Stop your No True Scotsman arguments.
    6. Come back when you can debate properly.


    ---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Third American Suicide Bomber Ever Dies In Mogadishu Attack | Mother Jones

    THERE YOU GO!

    Need more?! JUST TELL ME I CAN GET IT!

    But don't call us terrorist when you guys do EXACLY THE FUCKING SAME! ONLY WE WANT REVENGE AND YOU GUYS WANT FUCKING OIL!


    And thanks for prooving my point! You are clearly brain washed! I could already tell becouse you are a "Dark" guy. Right? Lisen to metal and looking at horribele stuff. I bet that if you were in a war zone you would piss and shit your pants and cry for your mother.
    ​You do realize the link you provided details of an Islamic al-Queda member? Thanks for disproving your own argument.

    Once again with the Ad Hominem and Strawman arguments.
    Last edited by Aborted; 05-20-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #53
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Your statements are filled with so many Logical Fallacies I don't even know where to start.
    1. Stop with the argumentum ad hominem.
    2. Stop with the Strawman arguments.
    3. Stop your Spotlight fallacies.
    4. Stop with your Presupposition.
    5. Stop your No True Scotsman arguments.
    6. Come back when you can debate properly.
    Wow, i show proof. You can't handle it and start saying i need to stop and come back when i can "debate properly". Just amazing. PROOF infront of you yet he wont believe it.

    Again, like 10th time i said it: Brain Washed.

    Anyhow, you are as ignorant as shit. Showed enough evidence too proof my point my work here is done. Gonna do what i originaly wanted to do on this forum, look for hacks and try to make them.

  9. #54
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Wow, i show proof. You can't handle it and start saying i need to stop and come back when i can "debate properly". Just amazing. PROOF infront of you yet he wont believe it.

    Again, like 10th time i said it: Brain Washed.

    Anyhow, you are as ignorant as shit. Showed enough evidence too proof my point my work here is done. Gonna do what i originaly wanted to do on this forum, look for hacks and try to make them.
    I can literally not even fathom how someone as astronomically unintelligent as yourself came into existence.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. #55
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    OMG I WANT TO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

    Said no one ever.

  11. #56
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Third American Suicide Bomber Ever Dies In Mogadishu Attack | Mother Jones

    THERE YOU GO!

    Need more?! JUST TELL ME I CAN GET IT!

    But don't call us terrorist when you guys do EXACLY THE FUCKING SAME! ONLY WE WANT REVENGE AND YOU GUYS WANT FUCKING OIL!


    And thanks for prooving my point! You are clearly brain washed! I could already tell becouse you are a "Dark" guy. Right? Lisen to metal and looking at horribele stuff. I bet that if you were in a war zone you would piss and shit your pants and cry for your mother.
    Lol, so apparently American soldier = Al Qaeda. u r a dumb 1 m8

    Also your little tid bit about Israel taking on muslim countries ain't worth jack shit. I'm willing to bet that 90% of those countries would NOT want to ever take on the Western world. We have incredible military might and all the countries would just be digging their own grave.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-20-2013 at 06:03 PM.

  12. #57
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good to see my post was ignored and this thread went on to create even more butthurt. xD








     





















  13. #58
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,770
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Good to see my post was ignored and this thread went on to create even more butthurt. xD
    I know how it feels to get ignored when I try to attention whore, it hurts.

  14. #59
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I know how it feels to get ignored when I try to attention whore, it hurts.
    The irony of this post, in itself, is hilarious.








     





















  15. #60
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,770
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    The irony of this post, in itself, is hilarious.
    What irony?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MY awesome world :D
    By uberman556 in forum Minecraft Creations
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:04 PM
  2. Gunbound World Champion
    By h0ang in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:25 AM
  3. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Awesome New Gfx Site
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
  5. World jump day
    By -Avenger- in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 09:28 AM