Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired

    Awesomeness of Arab world

    Cheapest Oil Prices: 0.12$ per liter
    Edit: Oil here is literally cheaper than water. 500-700 ML of water: 0.25$
    And in Dubai, SEXIEST Police cars. They include: Lambos, Mercedes, Ferraris, Pentleys, Aston Martins. Cabs are Camaros!!
    https://www.emirates247.com/news/emir...05-06-1.505179
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 05-17-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #2
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    >Awesomeness of Arab world
    >mfw

  3. #3
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Yes, but there's a 50% chance of dying by an explosion

    SOUNDCLOUD



  4. #4
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Ye ?
    Come check oil price in Palestine dooooood.
    5 Shekels per liter , around 1.80$

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Yes, but there's a 50% chance of dying by an explosion
    Doesn't matter, better live like a bawss for a short time, then living a lot like a poor guy.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (05-17-2013)

  7. #6
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    damn!! Here, oil is cheaper than water!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Ye ?
    Come check oil price in Palestine dooooood.
    5 Shekels per liter , around 1.80$
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  8. #7
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Oil cheaper than water. That superb

  9. #8
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Doesn't matter, better live like a bawss for a short time, then living a lot like a poor guy.
    yeah, never thought of it like that 0.0

    SOUNDCLOUD



  10. #9
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    wow, have u been living under a rock or something?



  11. #10
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Well no shit, Dubai is the only good thing about the middle east. One guy decided instead of sitting on his immense wealth, he would make everyone around him wealthy, what do you expect? As soon as the world's Oil supply shortens, however, you're all FUCKED. Hopefully Dubai will find a way to make it, I actually like it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-20-2013)

  13. #11
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    well, Saudi Arabia helps its people too. And "If" the oil is depleted, America will be weakened too since almost 60% of its oil comes from the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Well no shit, Dubai is the only good thing about the middle east. One guy decided instead of sitting on his immense wealth, he would make everyone around him wealthy, what do you expect? As soon as the world's Oil supply shortens, however, you're all FUCKED. Hopefully Dubai will find a way to make it, I actually like it.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  14. #12
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    well, Saudi Arabia helps its people too. And "If" the oil is depleted, America will be weakened too since almost 60% of its oil comes from the Middle East.
    Yeah .. I heard Saudi Arabia's oil can last for more than 150 years ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  15. #13
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Gasoline and diesel usage and pricing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Whoop, Norway got the 2nd most expensive gas and diesel in the world with $2.56 per liter. Turkey got the most expensive with $2.72 per liter.
    Last edited by Thunder; 05-17-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-17-2013)

  17. #14
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    Yeah .. I heard Saudi Arabia's oil can last for more than 150 years ..
    all the reports of how long oil will last is bullshit as people said 20 years ago that old would be depleted in 35 years and we are still going strong. truth is we don't know how long the oil supply will last


    ---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy Jr View Post
    Gasoline and diesel usage and pricing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Whoop, Norway got the 2nd most expensive gas and diesel in the world with $2.56 per liter. Turkey got the most expensive with $2.72 per liter.
    Thats because everybody in norway is rich fags

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yugurt For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-17-2013),DarkLordXYZ (05-17-2013),Symmetrical (05-17-2013)

  19. #15
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    I perfectly agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    all the reports of how long oil will last is bullshit as people said 20 years ago that old would be depleted in 35 years and we are still going strong. truth is we don't know how long the oil supply will last


    ---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------



    Thats because everybody in norway is rich fags
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MY awesome world :D
    By uberman556 in forum Minecraft Creations
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:04 PM
  2. Gunbound World Champion
    By h0ang in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:25 AM
  3. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Awesome New Gfx Site
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
  5. World jump day
    By -Avenger- in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 09:28 AM