Thread: Powerball

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Powerball

    Chances are someone just won $600M in the Powerball.
    I bought $24 worth of tickets, and won $12, so I just lost $12.
    God damn it.

    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #2
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    *Whispers* Lotteries are a scam.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  3. #3
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    at least you won something , that means you are getting closer, also 600mil ftw

  4. #4
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The % of winning that shit is 0% to 100% you win or you don't and with mils of people playing that shit good luck. Could have used that 24$ to buy food or a game or weed or pay some 10 year old to show you his pee pee or a gift for some one.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (05-19-2013)

  6. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    *Whispers* Lotteries are a scam.
    ​Not if you win or pick good numbers. You invest a small amount of money for the chance at gaining it back infinity fold. Not really a scam if you ask me.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #6
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    or pay some 10 year old to show you his pee pee
    Well that was out of nowhere.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #7
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i dont play the big lotteries. but ive won about $60-80 in dollar scratch cards, really didnt spend all that much to get them either

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #8
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Not if you win or pick good numbers. You invest a small amount of money for the chance at gaining it back infinity fold. Not really a scam if you ask me.
    Naw it's a very good scam. They get mils of peoples hopes up thinking they can win a god like amount of money so people will drop 100's of $ in to that shit in the hopes of winning. Most of the time no one wins that money. But when some one does they tax the shit out of them.

  10. #9
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I heard it's more likely to get hit by lightning 3 times than to win the lottery. So if you win the lottery... You're gona get hit by lightning. 3 times. oww.

  11. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Naw it's a very good scam. They get mils of peoples hopes up thinking they can win a god like amount of money so people will drop 100's of $ in to that shit in the hopes of winning. Most of the time no one wins that money. But when some one does they tax the shit out of them.
    It's simply an ingenious way to raise money. Half of all the money paid for lotteries goes to the State Government to help economically. The price to buy a lottery ticket is next to nothing, with the possible financial gain being astronomical. It is in no way a scam.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #11
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's simply an ingenious way to raise money. Half of all the money paid for lotteries goes to the State Government to help economically. The price to buy a lottery ticket is next to nothing, with the possible financial gain being astronomical. It is in no way a scam.
    It's a scam. Okay then Aborted give me 1$ and pick 3 numbers in a week I will random 3 numbers and if your numbers are the same as mine I will give you 100$. It's a scam. They get peoples hopes up over nothing. Sure it's next to nothing to buy the damn thing but mils of people paying 1$ each adds up. US came out with the scam because they are poor as fuck. It's like there are taxing us but we can pick to pay or not but they tell us all this bullshit about win 100000000k mil so it makes it too good to pass up.

  13. #12
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    The % of winning that shit is 0% to 100% you win or you don't and with mils of people playing that shit good luck. Could have used that 24$ to buy food or a game or weed or pay some 10 year old to show you his pee pee or a gift for some one.
    Can't win if you don't try.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    It's a scam. Okay then Aborted give me 1$ and pick 3 numbers in a week I will random 3 numbers and if your numbers are the same as mine I will give you 100$. It's a scam. They get peoples hopes up over nothing. Sure it's next to nothing to buy the damn thing but mils of people paying 1$ each adds up. US came out with the scam because they are poor as fuck. It's like there are taxing us but we can pick to pay or not but they tell us all this bullshit about win 100000000k mil so it makes it too good to pass up.
    ​You have an honest chance at gain, therefore it isn't a scam.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #14
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,899
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    983
    My Mood
    Fine
    I read a paper a while ago on some statistics that proved that there is a 9400% chance of winning a property related competition / lottery, rather than the generic lottery. Even then, I doubt you would ever win anything. That shit is rigged as fuck.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  16. #15
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What does someone do with $600mil
    Oh hai der.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Powerball!!!
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:05 AM
  2. Powerball
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 10:32 PM