Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    royce logic = SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING SO THAT MEANS I CAN DO IT AS WELL! DAVE JOKES WITH ME ABOUT ASPIRING TO GMOD KNOWING IT WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS HAPPEN SO I ASK FOR MINION! CONTRADICTIONS SCHMOCRADICTIONS!
    What...Just stop...

  2. #32
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,026
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,013
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post


    What...Just stop...



    backed yourself into a corner there
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Paralyze Jr. (05-19-2013)

  4. #33
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post





    backed yourself into a corner there
    No because your logic about me is just bad

  5. #34
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,026
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,013
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post


    No because your logic about me is just bad



    whatever you say royce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #35
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post





    whatever you say royce
    I don't even understand how liz can stand you

  7. #36
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post


    I don't even understand how liz can stand you
    Just started another one .

  8. #37
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,026
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,013
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post
    I don't even understand how liz can stand you
    This isn't about Liz, my position at MPGH is fine. I do my job, and I tend to do it well. Now that you realize that I'm right you try to change the topic to something else. That won't work. Our little spat was over when you said "I was not being serious but ok...." then you had to go and drop my name and imply that I was flaming you, which wasn't the case. If you want to be treated like a grown up then act like one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #38
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    This isn't about Liz, my position at MPGH is fine. I do my job, and I tend to do it well. Now that you realize that I'm right you try to change the topic to something else. That won't work. Our little spat was over when you said "I was not being serious but ok...." then you had to go and drop my name and imply that I was flaming you, which wasn't the case. If you want to be treated like a grown up then act like one.
    the fact that I am playing cs:go I barely care what you are saying, I was not channging the subject lol? I'm just going to let you have this one since you think you won?

  10. #39
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,026
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,013
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post
    the fact that I am playing cs:go I barely care what you are saying, I was not channging the subject lol? I'm just going to let you have this one since you think you won?
    You barely care? That's why you said you don't understand how Liz can stand me?


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #40
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    You barely care? That's why you said you don't understand how Liz can stand me?


    I don't get how she can stand you always picking fights with me or anybody else to let you represent mpgh

  12. #41
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post


    I don't even understand how liz can stand you
    ​I have absolutely no problem with Hannibal. To be honest, I actually respect him. Seems to be a personal issue.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #42
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,676
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,605
    Can i have gmod pls?



    My games;

    x

  14. #43
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I have absolutely no problem with Hannibal. To be honest, I actually respect him. Seems to be a personal issue.
    I have no problem with him , he just comes to me for what reason?

  15. #44
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,026
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,013
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post
    I don't get how she can stand you always picking fights with me or anybody else to let you represent mpgh
    I do not like bullshit. Therefore I shall call people out when they spew it. You are not the only one, nor shall you ever be. If you don't like getting called out, there are 2 simple solutions:

    1. Watch what you say

    2. Don't post in general

    If you don't find either of those solutions to your liking there's always a 3rd, which is to get off MPGH. But we all know that you have a problem with that. You seem to like attention anyway.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Can i have gmod pls?
    you would of been if you didn't rq before mod. :@
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #45
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,949
    Reputation
    3058
    Thanks
    6,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    I do not like bullshit. Therefore I shall call people out when they spew it. You are not the only one, nor shall you ever be. If you don't like getting called out, there are 2 simple solutions:

    1. Watch what you say

    2. Don't post in general

    If you don't find either of those solutions to your liking there's always a 3rd, which is to get off MPGH. But we all know that you have a problem with that. You seem to like attention anyway.




    you would of been if you didn't rq before mod. :@
    I don't bitch at everybody if they same something stupid or w.e , I just ignore it, but you go out the way to do it.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [OllyDBG] How the fuck do you save?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:31 AM
  2. Who the fuck are you?????
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 04:43 PM
  5. need a fucking promo code
    By Derrik in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 08:38 PM