Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    ~Syphox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Third Reich
    Posts
    1,309
    Reputation
    337
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Fallout, Bioshock (Imagine both games with a working economy etc) ^^

  2. #17
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    any pokemon game



    My games;

    x

  3. #18
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I'd laugh if that game fails hard just so I can call you an idiot.
    Naw true fans of ES wont hate it. But maybe most skyrim fanboys and people that don't play ES wont like it.

  4. #19
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post


    What the fuck does OCD have to do with this.

    I'm saying the truth of all the 12 year old kids just wanting to kill each other.
    Oh Hey I'm Talking Like This Because I Don't Have OCD

    actually, your posts are fucked up.

  5. #20
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


    Oh Hey I'm Talking Like This Because I Don't Have OCD

    actually, your posts are fucked up.
    its a new "perk" for cs, First Letter Is Capitalized



    My games;

    x

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    Borndel (05-19-2013)

  7. #21
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Jumpinfrontofthebus2.

    would be super fun if i could get a bunch of niggas to jump.
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  8. #22
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    its a new "perk" for cs, First Letter Is Capitalized
    Yeah, I figured it wasn't him

  9. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Naw true fans of ES wont hate it. But maybe most skyrim fanboys and people that don't play ES wont like it.
    Skyrim fan boys? I don't get that, it's a great game and it's part of the Elder Scrolls lore you know..Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim..derp.

  10. #24
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Skyrim fan boys? I don't get that, it's a great game and it's part of the Elder Scrolls lore you know..Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim..derp.
    Yeah I know that but a lot of people never played any of the ES games just skyrim so they don't know anything about the story or how skyrim fits in so they wont really get the ES online.

  11. #25
    uhZylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    809
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Skyrim, Fallout, Bioshock Infinite.

  12. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Yeah I know that but a lot of people never played any of the ES games just skyrim so they don't know anything about the story or how skyrim fits in so they wont really get the ES online.
    So wouldn't that mean the Elder Scrolls fan boys would be more subject to positive bias then?
    If you get a group of Skyrim players jumping into the game not really knowing the history then they will be judging the game play itself
    and not really letting the history of the game sway their judgement. Whereas you have the real old school ES guys playing that might overlook
    some of the gameplay flaws because they have nerd boners over the fact that they get to play on all of their favorite ES maps.

  13. #27
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    So wouldn't that mean the Elder Scrolls fan boys would be more subject to positive bias then?
    If you get a group of Skyrim players jumping into the game not really knowing the history then they will be judging the game play itself
    and not really letting the history of the game sway their judgement. Whereas you have the real old school ES guys playing that might overlook
    some of the gameplay flaws because they have nerd boners over the fact that they get to play on all of their favorite ES maps.
    It's all about the story tho fuck gameplay.

  14. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    It's all about the story tho fuck gameplay.
    Go read a book if you want a story nigga.

  15. #29
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Go read a book if you want a story nigga.
    I r can't read tho

  16. #30
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    any pokemon game
    some one made a multiplayer for pokemon PokeMMO - No Bullshit, Just Games its a start
    "Fight once, win forever."


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good SINGLE PLAYER GAME to download?
    By T-Bone in forum General
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 12:28 AM
  2. What Game Should I Get D:
    By EpicSigMaker in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:25 AM
  3. What game should I move onto?
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 06:45 AM
  4. What mp3 player should I get
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 03:15 PM