Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,959
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    You're funny, it seems you are easily sucked into trivial matters.
    Point is i paid 300 for it and it's better. Just accept that.
    Trivial matters!?! How ignorant are you?

    You paid 300 bucks for a headset that I could get EQUAL or BETTER quality for 150. You're not understanding this point - paying more money does not ensure having a better quality product, but obviously you would. God, I bet you also have a fucking iProduct as well.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  2. #47
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    Trivial matters!?! How ignorant are you?

    You paid 300 bucks for a headset that I could get EQUAL or BETTER quality for 150. You're not understanding this point - paying more money does not ensure having a better quality product, but obviously you would. God, I bet you also have a fucking iProduct as well.
    Read reviews, i don't think you'll find anything better than mine for 300 or less

  3. #48
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I have some M50's that I got for like $90. I wonder how they compare.
    For listening pleasure the M50's have a V shaped frequency response lacking in the lower mids. The M100s level up the lower mids while the frequency response for the uppers flatlines slightly in comparison.

    My Q701's beat those for simple listening, however the m100's have a microphone, noise cancellation (not a fan personally), and a volume remote. Mine still have better response for a lower price though. The M100s are definitely a game-hyped headphone. Not bad for the average consumer at all, though I would prefer the HD480s over them.

  4. #49
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,959
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Read reviews, i don't think you'll find anything better than mine for 300 or less
    I almost ensure you that I can. Hell, I could make up my own review of my headset I have now and say it's better, but as the kid you are, you'd disagree and continue to ensue the stride that yours is better.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  5. #50
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    I almost ensure you that I can. Hell, I could make up my own review of my headset I have now and say it's better, but as the kid you are, you'd disagree and continue to ensue the stride that yours is better.
    You couldn't say it's better if you haven't tried mine. Now you're just being ignorant.

  6. #51
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Read reviews, i don't think you'll find anything better than mine for 300 or less
    Read my response. Given the frequency response of the m100s the m-80s would be a comparable choice with a more pronounced mid section. My Q701s have the same power for half the price, albeit you do have a microphone, that wouldn't be too much of an addition.

  7. #52
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,959
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    You couldn't say it's better if you haven't tried mine. Now you're just being ignorant.
    I'm being ignorant? I'm not knowing your headset yet I was talking about opinions? God, Australia definitely needs a better education system.
    Yeah, I definitely could because we all have our own opinions. I know for a FACT along with many people on the forum that you spending 300 dollars for a FUCKING headset is outrageous and that you could find one a lot better for a lot cheaper. You're just too oblivious to admit it as you just want your headset to be this god ol' mighty king of sound when we really don't care.


    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    My Q701s have the same power for half the price
    Hey @Genesis, look what I found.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (05-20-2013)

  9. #53
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    I'm being ignorant? I'm not knowing your headset yet I was talking about opinions? God, Australia definitely needs a better education system.
    Yeah, I definitely could because we all have our own opinions. I know for a FACT along with many people on the forum that you spending 300 dollars for a FUCKING headset is outrageous and that you could find one a lot better for a lot cheaper. You're just too oblivious to admit it as you just want your headset to be this god ol' mighty king of sound when we really don't care.


    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------



    Hey @Genesis, look what I found.
    He's just making another blind opinion like you.

  10. #54
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    I'm being ignorant? I'm not knowing your headset yet I was talking about opinions? God, Australia definitely needs a better education system.
    Yeah, I definitely could because we all have our own opinions. I know for a FACT along with many people on the forum that you spending 300 dollars for a FUCKING headset is outrageous and that you could find one a lot better for a lot cheaper. You're just too oblivious to admit it as you just want your headset to be this god ol' mighty king of sound when we really don't care.


    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------



    Hey @Genesis, look what I found.
    ​I'm gonna drive to your house and beat your ass.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (05-20-2013)

  12. #55
    darkajapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    is there an anus on that headset cause id fuck it
    Last edited by darkajapan; 05-20-2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: i meant vagina

  13. #56
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Read my response. Given the frequency response of the m100s the m-80s would be a comparable choice with a more pronounced mid section. My Q701s have the same power for half the price, albeit you do have a microphone, that wouldn't be too much of an addition.
    ​Q701's are $350.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #57
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Q701's are $350.
    Forget it, Psychotic is just mad at the fact he's trying so desperately hard to prove his point over the fucking internet and Lehsyrus obviously had to think of something quick to protect him. </3

    Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
    is there an anus on that headset cause id fuck it
    Two little holes if your pee pee can fit.

  15. #58
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    I'm being ignorant? I'm not knowing your headset yet I was talking about opinions? God, Australia definitely needs a better education system.
    Yeah, I definitely could because we all have our own opinions. I know for a FACT along with many people on the forum that you spending 300 dollars for a FUCKING headset is outrageous and that you could find one a lot better for a lot cheaper. You're just too oblivious to admit it as you just want your headset to be this god ol' mighty king of sound when we really don't care.


    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------



    Hey @Genesis , look what I found.


    I'll just give off a few points on these headphones...

    They sponsor "dual diaphragm headphones". This is simply a slight difference in layering of the pads to increase the dB response by a measily 3 while attempting to decrease distortion. Headphones with more resistance (ohms) are a much more accurate way of doing this, though they do need a preamp when used with low-powered devices, a laptop or desktop can easily power these headphones (such as my own).

    "Master Crafted Materials" - V-MODA products are manufactured in China. My Q701s were manufactured entirely in Austria.

    "Modern Audiophile Tuning" - Audiophiles know how to EQ their phones themselves, HOWEVER 99% of the time a TRUE audiophile will never do this, instead invest in a better set of cans for their listening pleasure to receive "true" audio experiences.

    "Analogue Noise Cancellation" - They say it "naturally" cuts out sounds, however it adjusts the frequency response to situate where you are to create a phase cancellation for the frequencies coming through the air. This naturally impacts the overall dynamics of the sound.

    "No batteries or artificial processing" - Good cans never use batteries, and boasting about not needing a preamp is nothing to be proud of when it comes to a true audiophile's listening experience.

    "Minimal sound leakage" - Nothing to boast about. A good set of cans is designed to allow leakage for a wider soundstage.

    "Consistent Driver Quality" - Well I better fucking hope so, only a cheap 20 dollar pair of cans should not give a consistency in the INTERNALS.

    "Detachable cable" - My Q701s come with a detachable cable, AND a gold plated 1/4" mount for audio interface/amp play.


    The Frequency Response is between 5 Hz - 30 kHz. The human ear can only hear from 20 - 20,000 kHz. A give or take 10 Hz for the low, and 10 kHz is given for the highs. Any further will create distortion in certain audio situations unless the audio is 100% compressed.

    Sensitivity - 103 dB. Mine are 105.


    ---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Q701's are $350.
    Got mine for 130 on Amazon nigga.


    ---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

    Now they're 260, still cheaper with better listening quality.

  16. #59
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post



    I'll just give off a few points on these headphones...

    They sponsor "dual diaphragm headphones". This is simply a slight difference in layering of the pads to increase the dB response by a measily 3 while attempting to decrease distortion. Headphones with more resistance (ohms) are a much more accurate way of doing this, though they do need a preamp when used with low-powered devices, a laptop or desktop can easily power these headphones (such as my own).

    "Master Crafted Materials" - V-MODA products are manufactured in China. My Q701s were manufactured entirely in Austria.

    "Modern Audiophile Tuning" - Audiophiles know how to EQ their phones themselves, HOWEVER 99% of the time a TRUE audiophile will never do this, instead invest in a better set of cans for their listening pleasure to receive "true" audio experiences.

    "Analogue Noise Cancellation" - They say it "naturally" cuts out sounds, however it adjusts the frequency response to situate where you are to create a phase cancellation for the frequencies coming through the air. This naturally impacts the overall dynamics of the sound.

    "No batteries or artificial processing" - Good cans never use batteries, and boasting about not needing a preamp is nothing to be proud of when it comes to a true audiophile's listening experience.

    "Minimal sound leakage" - Nothing to boast about. A good set of cans is designed to allow leakage for a wider soundstage.

    "Consistent Driver Quality" - Well I better fucking hope so, only a cheap 20 dollar pair of cans should not give a consistency in the INTERNALS.

    "Detachable cable" - My Q701s come with a detachable cable, AND a gold plated 1/4" mount for audio interface/amp play.
    By writing that it's shown me that you don't know much about Vmoda at all...

    Vmoda products are assembled in China but the parts were designed in the USA and Italy, they designed their own hinge system as well as the frame.

    Modern Audophile Tuning doesn't mean what you said, if you knew more about the m100s then you'd know the CEO Val Kolton actually signed up on Head Fi forums and got a bunch of audiophiles to give suggestions for the m100s, then they were tuned by DJ's/Audiophiles.

    It doesn't have any type of artificial noise cancelling, and if it is then it's very little.

    Eh? Most headphones need amps. This does NOT. So i dunno what you're talking about.

    This came with 2 detachable cables, gold plated audio jack and a gold plated 1/4 mount as well as a hard case.
    They fold up to half their size and are easily the most portable headphones out.

    Any more arguements?

  17. #60
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    By writing that it's shown me that you don't know much about Vmoda at all...

    Vmoda products are assembled in China but the parts were designed in the USA and Italy, they designed their own hinge system as well as the frame.

    Modern Audophile Tuning doesn't mean what you said, if you knew more about the m100s then you'd know the CEO Val Kolton actually signed up on Head Fi forums and got a bunch of audiophiles to give suggestions for the m100s, then they were tuned by DJ's/Audiophiles.

    It doesn't have any type of artificial noise cancelling, and if it is then it's very little.

    Eh? Most headphones need amps. This does NOT. So i dunno what you're talking about.

    This came with 2 detachable cables, gold plated audio jack and a gold plated 1/4 mount as well as a hard case.
    They fold up to half their size and are easily the most portable headphones out.

    Any more arguements?
    Designed != MANUFACTURED. Repeat this with me, MAN-U-FACT-URED.

    Audiophile tuning != asking audiophiles how they want it to sound. In fact, if you even do a simple google search of "Audiophile Tuning", it will come up with the gear necessary to control the various frequency resolutions for the voltage carrier to inhibit the portrayal of the audio signal. In laymens terms, it will give you gear to EQ it. So by what you are telling me, is that these headphones contain FALSE ADVERTISING.

    And I quote directly from their website:
    Analog Noise Isolation: Naturally cut out the distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise

    You don't even know shit about your own cans.

    "Most headphones need amps". Oh really? Then tell me genius, why doesn't this set need a pre-amp in the first place? And what is it called when a pair of cans does not need a pre-amp? Oh, and let's see your proof that "most" headphones need amps, this should be good.

    The most easily foldable headphones out? You do realize that there are a CRAP TON of headphones that fold in the EXACT SAME WAY as those right? Hell, my SRH840's do that and they were developed WAY before these cans. HELL, there are studio headphones from the EIGHTIES that fold the same way.

    You're proving that you have no idea what YOU'RE talking about. You just blabber on and think you're "definitely correct" when you're obviously just trying to protect your purchase. And if you read my earlier posts, I was pointing out that I had received my headphones with a better deal, and was NOT originally bashing yours, but now from the condescending tone of your post I will continue to show you how shitty those cans are and how they are not worth 310 bucks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lol look at this PM i just got
    By Raster Burn in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 10:35 PM
  2. "Crazy Bitch" just got a new term.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 11:27 AM
  3. just got it
    By johnny99 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Fuck,I just got banned!
    By IceMan1987 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:05 AM
  5. Beanr just got HWNT
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 06:15 PM