Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Xbox One is not a console anymore, so stop judging it as such.
    Then if it isn't a console anymore then it's even more shit. There are already so many things out that lets you do everything the xbox one does. Computer you can run your cable through it for free you can skype you can do your dream team shit. Cell phone is the same way. Hell even TV's now can do all that shit. On my tv I can download skype and other apps. So why pay 500+ for something that already does shit other stuff can and on top of that pay for there shit xbox live and you have to pay to use your cable through your xbox and if you don't have internet then you can't even use the damn thing.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 05-22-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Then if it isn't a console anymore then it's even more shit. There are already so many things out that lets you do everything the xbox one does. Computer you can run your cable through it for free you can skype you can do your dream team shit. Cell phone is the same way. Hell even TV's now can do all that shit. On my tv I can download skype and other apps. So why pay 500+ for something that already does shit other stuff can and on top of that pay for there shit xbox live and you have to pay to use your cable through your xbox and if you don't have internet then you can't even use the damn thing.
    ​Which is exactly why the PC is the absolute master race. Now stop being a PS4 fanboy.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Which is exactly why the PC is the absolute master race. Now stop being a PS4 fanboy.
    Not a ps4 fan boy just think that xbox done fucked them selfs over and ps did something better. Still buying a ps4 tho fucking getting sick of waiting on my damn computer parts to come.

Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Not to mention the PS4 hasnt even been unvieled yet, and i already know its going to bet better then the Xbox One. the ps3's hardware was superior to the 360.
    @Joshcarr2006 i know what you mean, i just got a new Gigabyte Desktop two weeks ago and the onboard ethernet port is fried, so i gotta wait on a new one to come in next week x_x
    Last edited by FroggeReborn; 05-23-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not a ps4 fan boy just think that xbox done fucked them selfs over and ps did something better. Still buying a ps4 tho fucking getting sick of waiting on my damn computer parts to come.
    Actually you are wrong.
    Microsoft did do something good this time, I am pretty sure PS4 is going to try to make their service free again or paid.
    One thing you got to know most is also who has the more money.
    Microsoft spends most of it in developing the console its self not to mention I rather have my billing safe with Microsoft then in Sony hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

1: The XBox One. You call that out of the box? You are one uncreative motherfucker if you find that to be "out of the box".
    2: Games will be subject to hardware installation, tying the game to the gamertag. If someone else doesn't have that gamertag, they can not play the game. As was answered in Q and A on Wired.
    3: You just completely contradicted #2.
    4: Which is fucking stupid, you have to put ALL of your CONFIDENTIAL information into SOMEONE ELSE'S XBox. This means someone who may be in a rush won't completely delete their data, and the other person will have full access to it. That's fucking terrible.
    5: In the Q and A it was revealed that NO MATTER WHAT GAME DATA WOULD BE SAVED ONTO THE CONSOLE. It was also said that NO GAME WOULD BE INSTALLED INDIVIDUALLY ON THE CLOUD, ONLY SPECIFIC DATA. You don't even fucking search this shit.
    6: It will "barely" work offline. Games that utilize the internet, even with single player campaigns, depending on the resources used WILL require the console to be pinged. The only aspects that are guaranteed to work are games with no internet connectivity, movies, and music streaming. ALSO answered in the Q and A.
    7: A REVEAL IS MEANT TO REVEAL THE CONSOLE. By your idiotic fucking logic, a GAMING CONSOLE is NOT SUPPOSED TO MENTION GAMING AT THE REVEAL? That's such a fucking idiotic statement.
    8: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? ITS THE SAME FATASS CONTROLLER AS THE FIRST XBOX WITH THE 360 LAYOUT. 40 changes? Are you fucking retarded? Tell me, in a list, EVERY ONE OF THOSE CHANGES AND HOW IT BENEFITS THE CONTROLLER.
    9: You're a fucking moron. NO. Gold is NOT TO GET DLC FIRST. XBOX GETS THE DLC FIRST BECAUSE THEY STRIKE DEALS WITH THE PUBLISHERS. THIS IS EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO ACTIVISION AND MICROSOFT EXCLUSIVE PUBLISHERS. CAN YOU NOT EVEN FUCKING SEARCH THIS SHIT BEFORE YOU POST?
    10: A very enhanced experience? HAVE YOU USED IT? NO? THEN DON'T TALK ABOUT SOMETHING AS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED IT.

Who the FUCK cares about voice activations? I'll sit the fuck down and play a game using the CONTROLLER. The PS4 as a FUCK load of features, INCLUDING ones the XBox DUMB doesn't have. AND THERE IS MINIMAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GDDR3 AND GDDR5? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? You know what, you are officially one of the dumbest fucking fanboys I have ever met.
    1.Gay name is gay.
    2.They said it will be like that. Also if you buy a game for 60$ and you want to take it to your friends they have to pay 60$ to unlock the game for there xbox.
    3. Doesn't matter number 2.
    4.Read number 2.
    5.You have to install them if you don't then you can't play.
    6.Not a rumor. Xbox has said it them selfs. At first they said you have to be always online but ever one bitched so they changed it to you have to be online once ever 24 hours to play.
    7.They are focused on TV,Skype, and sports. You even have to pay to use your cable through your xbox. (they said it them selfs) Also when you do use your cable through your xbox when you use snap you will have ads at the bottom of your screen.
    8.The controller looks like shit and they couldn't think of anything new so they went back to the old fat ass xbox controller.
    9.Xbox live is shit ps3/4 has the same shit for free. Oh well you get it a month first at lest ps3/4 doesn't pay 5mil+ just to get it 30 days before ever one. Also now that you have to have the always online (once ever 24 hour shit) you HAVE to pay for there shit xbox live.
    10.Gay shit is gay anyways.
    11.The ps4 will be backwards compatible with ps3. (they even said it them selfs)

The GDDR5 is so much better then DDR3. Lot better for 1080p gaming. I guess you didn't watch the ps4 thing. Yes xbox may have more shit but it's also dumb shit oh I can pay to use my cable through my xbox omg it's so cool oh wow I can skype!!!! have fun getting your xbox ddosed. Ps4 is made more for gamers not fucking tv and sports.

Ps4 features. (ones I can remember off the top of my head)

You can live stream your gameplay. (Could even make money off that)
    Friends can watch you play and chat with you.
    Friends can take over your game (you says yes or no to this. They also don't even have to have the game) to help you out if you get stuck on a level or something. I'm sure this could be used so people can play games free.
    If you hit a nice shot or something in COD10054 you can hit your share button on your controller and edit that little video and post on youtube or facebook.

That's all I remember ps4 is trying hard to make a console for gamers they are working hard to make games look better not fucking make a console for tv skype and sports. I don't want to sit on my ass and talk to my TV all day. Few pics of what ps4 games will look like.

https://i4.ytimg.com/vi/kfgwtYDXB8E/mqdefault.jpg

https://www.stonerhaven.com/uploads/p...2163_thumb.png

https://fecktv.com/wp-content/uploads...2/xlarge-2.jpg

https://media.melty.fr/article-125597...-au-rendez.jpg

trolololol made both of you dumbasses rage. Couldn't any of you see the fucking sarcasm in my original post about the Xbox One? Retards

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Actually you are wrong.
    Microsoft did do something good this time, I am pretty sure PS4 is going to try to make their service free again or paid.
    One thing you got to know most is also who has the more money.
    Microsoft spends most of it in developing the console its self not to mention I rather have my billing safe with Microsoft then in Sony hands.
    Sony have already confirmed that the pricing model of the PSN will be carrying over. Also trust a fanboy to keep trying to use the PSN hack as a justification for Live being more secure. You have no evidence to say that their shit is more secure. They've never been targeted.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    trolololol made both of you dumbasses rage. Couldn't any of you see the fucking sarcasm in my original post about the Xbox One? Retards
    Your post had no sarcastic undertones. You're just backing out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (05-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I love how people are actually debating over this.

Bunch of kids

You like it, get it.

You don't like it, don't get it and stop bashing it.
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    Pc gaming ftw
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Sony have already confirmed that the pricing model of the PSN will be carrying over. Also trust a fanboy to keep trying to use the PSN hack as a justification for Live being more secure. You have no evidence to say that their shit is more secure. They've never been targeted.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

What the hell are you talking about never been targeted?
    Microsoft is almost the biggest and richest company in the world.
    That very reason on why PS4 is still bad, xbox is just as bad, but when it comes down to which company handles it differently.

Look what Sony did, they where going to revel their new PS4 and they never did.

Its Microsoft for christ sakes not Nintendo.

BTW Xbox has been hacked just not as much as Play Station has.

Quote Originally Posted by anusforce View Post
    I love how people are actually debating over this.

Bunch of kids

You like it, get it.

You don't like it, don't get it and stop bashing it.
    Samething goes on with Apple and Microsoft.
    Windows vs. Mac
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 05-23-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="2"]

Hey idiot, I didn't back out. I CLEARLY stated a lot of things that Microsoft is doing and then said that it was good. Lol. (I already knew everything that has been confirmed (ex. the "used games" shit) and HATE the xbox one... idiotttt

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    That very reason on why PS4 is still bad, xbox is just as bad, but when it comes down to which company handles it differently.

Windows vs. Mac
    So, let me get this straight. Two companies make a product, one is rich that makes a cardboard box, and the other is poor that makes a metal box, yet the cardboard box is better because the company that designed is has more money? That's fucking stupid. Oh, and Microsoft isn't even fucking CLOSE to being the richest company. Here's a list of the richest companies:
    ICBC
    China Construction Bank
    JPMorgan Chase
    General Electric
    Exxon Mobil
    HSBC Holdings
    Royal Dutch Shell
    Agricultural Bank of China
    Berkshire Hathaway
    PetroChina
    Bank of China
    Wells Fargo
    Chevron
    Volkswagen
    APPLE, HAS MORE MONEY THAN MICROSOFT
    Wal-Mart
    Gazprom
    BP
    Citigroup
    Petrobras
    Samsung
    BNP Paribas
    Total
    AT&T
    Allianz
    Sinopec-China Petroleum
    Mitsubishi UFJ Financial
    Bank of America
    China Mobile
    ENI
    Toyota Motor
    Nestle
    Vodafone
    IBM (RICHER THAN MICROSOFT)
    Protector & Gamble
    Daimler
    Pfizer
    Statoil
    AXA Group
    Commonwealth Bank
    MICROSOFT. HERE IS FUCKING MICROSOFT, AT NUMBER 41 ON THE LIST. 40-FUCKING-1.

Hey idiot, I didn't back out. I CLEARLY stated a lot of things that Microsoft is doing and then said that it was good. Lol. (I already knew everything that has been confirmed (ex. the "used games" shit) and HATE the xbox one... idiotttt
    Then you don't know how to fucking type sarcastically. Backing out like a pussy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Windows vs. Mac
    See now your just dribbling incoherent shit. That made zero sense at all.

It sure came across as a fanboy who got peerpressured into not liking his set top Xbox.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks for the info. I'm going to try out PS4 instead and if I get bored I'm going back to PC.
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

(´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

It sure came across as a fanboy who got peerpressured into not liking his set top Xbox.
    No, actually I quite dislike the Xbox 360 due to its TERRIBLE controller quality, system speed, and XBL Gold service.
    **The controllers: I have had 4 different controllers, (the one it came with, and 3 others I've bought) and they ALL have fucking problems. In all 4, the left thumbstick is a bit off (when you let go of it, your character moves to the left - a VERY common issue in X360 controllers), and the left bumper on one is messed up, both bumpers are messed up in another, and my Y button on the other is sticky (when I press it, it stays down for a bit longer than normal).
    **The speed: Compared to the PS3, it is generally slower. It also takes quite a bit of time just to sign in, power down, etc. It also freezes a lot and/or doesn't fully power down when you press the button, making you have to unplug it to turn it off.
    **The XBL Gold service: It's shit. It's difficult to invite people to parties due to when going to their profile, if you in a joinable game, it will say "Invite player to party and game" or something, but you have to go to the party chat then invite player to party then find him on your friends list, which is a big inconvenience if you are in a clan.

Hearing that the Xbox One is going to be a piece of shit that's worse than the Xbox 360 due to all of this "You can't do shit without paying us more money first." and "You want to play used games or play your friends' games? Nope, fuck you, you have to pay for that too." is all complete bullshit caused by Microsoft's endless greed. Fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Then you don't know how to fucking type sarcastically. Backing out like a pussy.
    Read above. Also, you can't "type sarcastically", dumbass. But you can do what I did and point out all of the company's flaws but say that instead of being flaws, they're actually awesome like I did which is obviously sarcasm.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 05-23-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast