Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Then it ain't sarcasm dumbass. Jeez your hole is getting deeper and deeper.

Also I learnt those words in year 5. Sorry that your English is that of an 8 year old's.
    He's just trying to sound "cool" now that we have called him out on his idiocy. First he says he was "being sarcastic", now he completely changed his story into "I did it on purpose". Two completely different stories, what a sad excuse for a twelve year old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Then it ain't sarcasm dumbass. Jeez your hole is getting deeper and deeper.

Also I learnt those words in year 5. Sorry that your English is that of an 8 year old's.
    Yes it was sarcasm, ignorant little cunt. I said that everything Microsoft is doing that is bad is actually good but didn't say that it was sarcastic on purpose to make dumbasses like you rage. Also, my English is perfectly fine, you hypocrite. "learnt" is not a word. The proper past participle is "learned". Fuck off.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

He's just trying to sound "cool" now that we have called him out on his idiocy. First he says he was "being sarcastic", now he completely changed his story into "I did it on purpose". Two completely different stories, what a sad excuse for a twelve year old.
    Oh my fucking gosh does your incompetence know no bounds? I was sarcastic, but did not state that it was sarcasm ON PURPOSE, so therefore I did not change stories.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Yes it was sarcasm, ignorant little cunt. I said that everything Microsoft is doing that is bad is actually good but didn't say that it was sarcastic on purpose to make dumbasses like you rage. Also, my English is perfectly fine, you hypocrite. "learnt" is not a word. The proper past participle is "learned". Fuck off.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Oh my fucking gosh does your incompetence know no bounds? I was sarcastic, but did not state that it was sarcasmT ON PURPOSE, so therefore I did not change stories.
    Thanks for confirming how much of a little dumbass you really are. "Learnt" is not a word, what a fucking joke. Go back to being home schooled you fucking sheltered twat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Fk all the features, wtf hppnd to the name? wasnt it supposed to be like xbox720 or s/t?
    Come to the dark side, we have cookies! Member since: Jul 2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I do believe myself that Microsoft went into a really bad decision. They screwed it all up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well, PS4 still is ahead of the Xbox One imo, but facing this, no chance to beat a good PC.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks for confirming how much of a little dumbass you really are. "Learnt" is not a word, what a fucking joke. Go back to being home schooled you fucking sheltered twat.
    Word or not, learned was still the proper past participle in your sentence. So shut the fuck up, hypocrite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Word or not, learned was still the proper past participle in your sentence. So shut the fuck up, hypocrite.
    Actually learnt is the proper past tense for every single country outside of North America but your too ignorant to fucking realise that.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-25-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Actually learnt is the proper past tense for every single country outside of North America but your too ignorant to fucking realise that.
    realize* fucking hypocrite. Shut the fuck up, and stop embarrassing yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    UR FUCKING STUPID M8 U THINK UR ENGLISH IS RITE UR WROOOOOOOOONG
    WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
    REALISE = REALIZE IN ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MURICA
    LEARNT = LEARNED IN ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MURICA
    UR FUKN DUMB M8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You must be infinitely smart. No one is on par with your intellect.

realise - Wiktionary

realise - definition of realise by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Oh you can look shit up on google and wikipedia; you must be so smart. Just because you use retarded variations of words like learned and realize, that does not mean shit. Plus, you've gone COMPLETELY off topic (and have been off topic for quite a while now). In case you were wondering, the topic was the Xbox One and how much it fucking sucks. Who the fuck cares about grammar and shit on a forum that I don't give a rat's ass about? I use better grammar than half the people on this site, so shut the fuck up.

Edit: Oh and by the way, the way you use grammar or how well you use grammar does not equal how fucking smart one is.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

UR FUCKING STUPID M8 U THINK UR ENGLISH IS RITE UR WROOOOOOOOONG
    WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
    REALISE = REALIZE IN ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MURICA
    LEARNT = LEARNED IN ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MURICA
    UR FUKN DUMB M8
    You're one to talk, cocksucker.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 05-25-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh you can look shit up on google and wikipedia; you must be so smart. Just because you use retarded variations of words like learned and realize, that does not mean shit. Plus, you've gone COMPLETELY off topic (and have been off topic for quite a while now). In case you were wondering, the topic was the Xbox One and how much it fucking sucks. Who the fuck cares about grammar and shit on a forum that I don't give a rat's ass about? I use better grammar than half the people on this site, so shut the fuck up.

Edit: Oh and by the way, the way you use grammar or how well you use grammar does not equal how fucking smart one is.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

You're one to talk, cocksucker.
    You're the one who went on a rant about "learnt" not being a word. And no one even mentioned grammar. Your sphincter must be tied in a knot with the amount of butthurt irradiating from your post. I've just been giving rebuttals to your dumbass posts, yet you've gotten your knickers in a twist and further exemplified how much of an invalid you really are.

Oh, and FYI, you're the one who is using variations of words that have been spelt a certain way for centuries.

You'll probably just go on being butthurt and try to counter anything I say with even more dribble. Feel free to do so however, it's fun making an example of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

You're the one who went on a rant about "learnt" not being a word. And no one even mentioned grammar. Your sphincter must be tied in a knot with the amount of butthurt irradiating from your post. I've just been giving rebuttals to your dumbass posts, yet you've gotten your knickers in a twist and further exemplified how much of an invalid you really are.

Oh, and FYI, you're the one who is using variations of words that have been spelt a certain way for centuries.

You'll probably just go on being butthurt and try to counter anything I say with even more dribble. Feel free to do so however, it's fun making an example of you.
    Oh really? All I said was that you can't "type sarcastically" to which you replied:

"People who talk sarcastically usually talk in euphemism and hyperbole with unnecessary punctuation. You can also use shit like white text and /s. Just because we can't hear you doesn't make it impossible to type in a sarcastic tone. Typing shit up in a contrarian manner doesn't distinguish your text from that of someone who actually believes in the contrary."

PUNCTUATION IS A PART OF GRAMMAR. Anyways, Then all I said was: "And look at you lookin' up words in dictionaries." to which you replied: "Also I learnt those words in year 5. Sorry that your English is that of an 8 year old's."

Therefore, you brought up grammar.
    Last edited by DisturbedJr Backup; 05-25-2013 at 11:00 PM.
    I think that you might have to take another taste. A little bit of Hell this time.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    Oh really? All I said was that you can't "type sarcastically" to which you replied:

"People who talk sarcastically usually talk in euphemism and hyperbole with unnecessary punctuation. You can also use shit like white text and /s. Just because we can't hear you doesn't make it impossible to type in a sarcastic tone. Typing shit up in a contrarian manner doesn't distinguish your text from that of someone who actually believes in the contrary."

PUNCTUATION IS A PART OF GRAMMAR. Anyways, Then all I said was: "And look at you lookin' up words in dictionaries." to which you replied: "Also I learnt those words in year 5. Sorry that your English is that of an 8 year old's."

Therefore, you brought up grammar.
    So you took one small part of my rebuttal and thought the argument was now based upon grammar. I was just giving a counterpoint to your post (saying you can type sarcastically). Then you tried to undermine my counterpoint by trying ridicule my choice of vocabulary (which isn't even good). Please continue with embarrassing yourself.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast