Thread: I BLAME ISLAM

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 116
  1. #61
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    MUSLIMS OF MPGH
    IS ASMOLAR GOING TO HELL
    Only God knows.

  2. #62
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Only God knows.
    Thanks for the response. You tell me that all people that are violent and disbelievers are going to hell. Then when I show you As-molaar posting really violent things you tell me only god knows.

  3. #63
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Thanks for the response. You tell me that all people that are violent and disbelievers are going to hell. Then when I show you As-molaar posting really violent things you tell me only god knows.
    There's a difference between doing something violent, and showing other's violent stuff as well as differences between opinions and a judgments.

  4. #64
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    There's a difference between doing something violent, and showing other's violent stuff as well as differences between opinions and a judgments.
    Not believing in god is an opinion. Him wanting to become hitler is an opinion as well.
    I don't see you condemning him.

  5. #65
    Frosty''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Guys , I've warned you to become Muslims before it's too late , then I did my job , but you should remember this day when I warned you all who aren't on Islam .
    Previous Name '4444you'


    " Allah is One, none beside him. Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad ( May Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all) were all Prophets and Messengers, they were chosen to convey the true message of God for the humanity. Islam is the final solution conveyed through the Prophet Muhammad to bring peace and harmony between the whole of humanity. Accept Islam or you will regret on the day when there is no shade but for whom Allah provides''.





    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥
    ♥░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty' For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-23-2013)

  7. #66
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Not believing in god is an opinion. Him wanting to become hitler is an opinion as well.
    I don't see you condemning him.
    His opinion still his opinion, I have nothing to do with him.

    We Muslims deal with all this crap and racism every single day, but when a guy says he wanted to become Hitler its something unacceptable for Christians and Jews.

  8. #67
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    His opinion still his opinion, I have nothing to do with him.

    We Muslims deal with all this crap and racism every single day, but when a guy says he wanted to become Hitler its something unacceptable for Christians and Jews.
    Still not answering me. So if I'm atheist and I live a good life I'm going to get sent to hell. If he's a genocidal muslim he's not going to hell?I'm not saying you have anything to do with him, I'm questioning if your religion condemns genocide.

  9. #68
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    His opinion still his opinion, I have nothing to do with him.

    We Muslims deal with all this crap and racism every single day, but when a guy says he wanted to become Hitler its something unacceptable for Christians and Jews.
    Orite, because it's not that bad that Islam has an extremely violent past especially against the jews that goes back nearly 2 millennia, and muslims killing innocent people because of what others have said in the name of god. So it's not okay for people to call it a violent religion and say the people who follow it are brutes? But it's not that bad when a muslim kid says he wants to kill all zionists and become Hitler who created a genocide against the jewish people and killed more than 6 million of them in 6 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4444you View Post
    The word is ''المقسطون " Sorry for posting with Arabic .
    Now right it in Any Translator You won't find any meaning for it , Now don't leave what we're talking about .
    ??? that doesn't make what you said relevant nor does it make your statement more understandable.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-23-2013 at 05:17 PM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. #69
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by 4444you View Post
    Guys , I've warned you to become Muslims before it's too late , then I did my job , but you should remember this day when I warned you all who aren't on Islam .
    So Bill Gates is going to hell right. He's atheist and has done more good things for the world than anyone in the middle east probably ever has.

  11. #70
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Still not answering me. So if I'm atheist and I live a good life I'm going to get sent to hell. If he's a genocidal muslim he's not going to hell?I'm not saying you have anything to do with him, I'm questioning if your religion condemns genocide.
    Islam does condemns genocide.

    Atheist, I'd say there's a consequences but God will determine the consequences depends on the person himself.

    As far as as-molar I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, even tho its only thoughts, not actions.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-23-2013)

  13. #71
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    1-You blame "Islam" in your title and your actions because of "Muslims" behaviors.
    2-He was not quoting you.
    3-I blame "Christians" and "Christianity" because It's not a holy book and Its history explains Its violence.
    1. It's not my thread and not my title.
    2. Doesn't matter.
    3. Completely irrelevant.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #72
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Orite, because it's not that bad that Islam has an extremely violent past especially against the jews that goes back nearly 2 millennia, and muslims killing innocent people because of what others have said in the name of god. So it's not okay for people to call it a violent religion and say the people who follow it are brutes? But it's not that bad when a muslim kid says he wants to kill all zionists and become Hitler who created a genocide against the jewish people and killed more than 6 million of them in 6 years?



    ??? that doesn't make what you said relevant nor does it make your statement more understandable.
    What you have said lies, nonsensical, false facts, I don't know where do you guys came up with this shit.

    This propaganda of distortion Islam reputation is actually working.

    I seriously recommend reading reliable neutral history source before you make a statement.

    Because what U.S media has done so far is only filling your brain nothing but lies.
    Last edited by -Lame; 05-23-2013 at 05:27 PM.

  15. #73
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Islam does condemns genocide.

    Atheist, I'd say there's a consequences but God will determine the consequences depends on the person himself.

    As far as as-molar I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, even tho its only thoughts, not actions.
    I said that I wanna be hitler on zionists and not jews nor christians , big difference.

  16. #74
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    What you have said lies, nonsensical, false facts, I don't know where do you guys came up with this shit.

    This propaganda of distortion Islam reputation is actually working.

    I seriously recommend reading reliable neutral history source before you make a statement.

    Because what U.S media has done so far is only filling your brain nothing but lies.
    Please elaborate on how what @Hannibal said is a lie.
    Cut the ad hominem and argue your point. Don't pussy out because you're losing on merit.


    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    I said that I wanna be hitler on zionists and not jews nor christians , big difference.
    ​That makes absolutely no difference. There is no rationalization for saying you want to become Hitler.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. #75
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    What you have said lies, nonsensical, false facts, I don't know where do you guys came up with this shit.

    This propaganda of distortion Islam reputation is actually working.

    I seriously recommend reading reliable neutral history source before you make a statement.

    Because what U.S media has done so far is only filling your brain nothing but lies.

    Really? Lies? Nonsensical? False facts? You've never heard of Muslims killing innocent middle-eastern Christians? You've never heard of Muslims hating jews? You've never heard of the holocaust? You seem to be another brainwashed muslim that refuses to believe anything factual. Go get educated. Stop believing the bullshit spread by the Islamic leaders in whatever country you're from. You're trying to say the american media has been filling my brain with lies. The american media doesn't tell me anything about muslims. They report stories. Can some outlets be biased? Yes. But they don't say "HURRR DURRR ALL MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT HURRRRRR". Nobody believes all muslims are violent, but it doesn't make it any less of a violent religion. As I said before, get educated.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-23-2013 at 05:35 PM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Theory of probabailty - further proof of islam
    By zak11 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM