Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Did you count them ?
    Yes................
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  2. #32
    walid1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    comon guys no more such threads,mpgh entered into a conflict.
    Last edited by walid1010; 05-25-2013 at 12:23 PM.

  3. #33
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    A nuke causes less deaths then hitler did.
    Nuke does radiations and corrupt the land for decades and probably centuries... use your brain please.

    ---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    Yeah simple as that... kill children and women and they say sorry.
    Just like the Americans did in Iraq -.-
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #34
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Nuke does radiations and corrupt the land for decades and probably centuries... use your brain please.

    ---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------



    Yeah simple as that... kill children and women and they say sorry.
    Just like the Americans did in Iraq -.-
    ​We cleared out Saddam Hussein for the Iraqi people and apparently we're still wrong.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #35
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​We cleared out Saddam Hussein for the Iraqi people and apparently we're still wrong.
    Damn right you are wrong, Iraq still a shit hole for now.
    Don't forget that Iraq can be one of the greatest countries in this world duo to the fact that it has a shit load of oil.
    and without the Americans stealing it, Iraq would have been such a nice and strong country.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 05-25-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #36
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Damn right you are wrong, Iraq still a shit hole for now.
    Don't forget that Iraq can be one of the greatest countries in this world duo to the fact that it has a shit load of oil.
    and without the Americans stealing it, Iraq would have been such a nice and strong country.
    ​You really do blindly follow the Anti-American propaganda don't you? We haven't been in Iraq for over 2 years.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #37
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​You really do blindly follow the Anti-American propaganda don't you? We aren't even in Iraq anymore.
    if your not in Iraq doesn't mean your crimes traces are gone... man whats wrong with you?
    and I don't have any hate toward Americans or something, just anyone who fight Islam is a problem to me.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #38
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    if your not in Iraq doesn't mean your crimes traces are gone... man whats wrong with you?
    and I don't have any hate toward Americans or something, just anyone who fight Islam is a problem to me.
    ​Your accusations of American crime were stated in the present tense, entailing they were still occurring. Stop moving the goalposts.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #39
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Your accusations of American crime were stated in the present tense, entailing they were still occurring. Stop moving the goalposts.
    This is silly, its just a waste of time to discuss here, I mean it won't change anything, doesn't it?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  10. #40
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,289
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ☪ You say Lady Gaga, I say Allah
    ☪ You say Miley Cyrus, I say Allah
    ☪ You say T-Pain, I say Allah
    ☪ You say Eminem, I say Allah
    ☪ You say Jonas Brother, I say Allah
    ☪ 92% of teens have turned to western degeneracy. If you are part of the 8% that still upholds the path of Islam, copy and paste this message to 5 other walls. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ISLAM DIE!!!!!
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  11. #41
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    ☪ You say Lady Gaga, I say Allah
    ☪ You say Miley Cyrus, I say Allah
    ☪ You say T-Pain, I say Allah
    ☪ You say Eminem, I say Allah
    ☪ You say Jonas Brother, I say Allah
    ☪ 92% of teens have turned to western degeneracy. If you are part of the 8% that still upholds the path of Islam, copy and paste this message to 5 other walls. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ISLAM DIE!!!!!
    Just to let u know, listening to songs is a sin in Islam... LOL
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Damn right you are wrong, Iraq still a shit hole for now.
    Don't forget that Iraq can be one of the greatest countries in this world duo to the fact that it has a shit load of oil.
    and without the Americans stealing it, Iraq would have been such a nice and strong country.
    I guess you forgot about the U.S. Special forces training Iraqi troops so that they could help get rid of the real enemies there.
    I guess you forgot about the trade routes that got opened back up due to U.S. troop intervention.
    Otherwise the Taliban would still be over there running Heroin and rocket launchers around to eachother while honest working farmers get forced off the roads.
    People fucking starved because of that shit, but I guess the only things you remember is what Al-Jazeera tells you.

  13. #43
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I guess you forgot about the U.S. Special forces training Iraqi troops so that they could help get rid of the real enemies there.
    I guess you forgot about the trade routes that got opened back up due to U.S. troop intervention.
    Otherwise the Taliban would still be over there running Heroin and rocket launchers around to eachother while honest working farmers get forced off the roads.
    People fucking starved because of that shit, but I guess the only things you remember is what Al-Jazeera tells you.
    Thats the least thing you can do, you stole oil after all... get real please.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thats the least thing you can do, you stole oil after all... get real please.
    Got any proof that we stole oil? You're asking me to get real,
    so now I'll ask you to do the same and provide an unbiased source that the United States government is responsible for stealing oil from Iraq.

  15. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Got any proof that we stole oil? You're asking me to get real,
    so now I'll ask you to do the same and provide an unbiased source that the United States government is responsible for stealing oil from Iraq.
    No but u say u didnt steel oil so u hav 2 proov it 2 us that u didnt XD Dont u kno how burdn of proof wurks?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Islam is peace - part[1]
    By AS-Molaar in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. Israel and Peace.
    By -Lame in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:35 PM
  3. Israel - Hesbollah (w.e u spell it) war
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 11:40 AM
  4. Lebanon/Iran VS. Israel
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:19 PM
  5. Tutorials Part 2
    By HolyFate in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:42 PM