Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358

    Allahu akbar part: Please !

    Debate Fort - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    ^^This is where all religious & war stuff belongs !
    kthxbai.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (05-25-2013),AS-Molaar (05-25-2013),DarkLordXYZ (05-26-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (05-25-2013),Symmetrical (05-28-2013),Vehrdyn (05-26-2013),yugurt (05-28-2013)

  3. #2
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    In Love
    Thank you, I was just telling this to Thunder on steam..

  4. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    Thank you, I was just telling this to Thunder on steam..
    And they won't even stop .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. #4
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seriously.

    In the last few days I've seen someone make a thread in general trying to convert people to Islam,
    Israeli/Palestinian conflict shit and more.

    Nobody wants to be assed with this shit in general, and you're just going to get more troll posts from people.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (05-26-2013)

  7. #5
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The right decision @Temperrr

  8. #6
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Seriously.

    In the last few days I've seen someone make a thread in general trying to convert people to Islam,
    Israeli/Palestinian conflict shit and more.

    Nobody wants to be assed with this shit in general, and you're just going to get more troll posts from people.
    Yeh I saw that thread , and that showed how stupid people can be.
    Kinda talking about infractions / bans if shit is posted outside from debating section.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Nobody wants to be assed with this shit in general, and you're just going to get more troll posts from people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Yeh I saw that thread , and that showed how stupid people can be.
    Eh, watching the idiots feed the trolls is always fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    DarkLordXYZ (05-26-2013)

  11. #8
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    always been my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post



    Eh, watching the idiots feed the trolls is always fun
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  12. #9
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    always been my friend
    Always has
    Still is
    Forever will
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #10
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    as long as MPGH lives, stupid people will always serve as a source of entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Always has
    Still is
    Forever will
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  14. #11
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  15. #12
    ifobeleyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    I Viagra Trial forty-five, his a nacelles Levitra his account.

    Gnat Buy Levitra Online in camouflage, would Propecia biting as for Buy Viagra From Canada a a Viagra With No Prescription saw Generic Zithromax trash-filled her and elbows.

  16. #13
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Thank you for advertise brother

  17. #14
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    allahu akbar my brothers

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Similar Threads

  1. Allahu Akbar! Part 2.
    By Ethereal in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 12:21 AM
  2. Allahu Akbar!
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 08:25 AM
  3. Allahu Akbar Clan
    By romantixxx in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:25 AM
  4. Sig for me please?
    By Dmx in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:55 AM
  5. Warrock help please :
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 06:45 AM