Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Neither
    I'd look for a decent looking woman making decent amount of money
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #17
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hot women with not alot of money

  3. #18
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    The ugly girl with lots of money. I'm not picky at all. Any man can fuck a hot girl it takes a true man to talk his self in to fucking and ugly fat girl.
    Your children will be average at best though, and their children would probably be average as well. Your entire line of descendants will probably be ugly/average, not worth. Wealth is easy to lose, genetics on the other hand isn't.

  4. #19
    Nysicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mary ugly.
    Get money.
    Hire hitman.
    Move to Spain.
    Die happy.
    When ya gonna wake up and fight?





    Я НЕ ЗНАЮ, КАК РУССКИЙ

  5. #20
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Your children will be average at best though, and their children would probably be average as well. Your entire line of descendants will probably be ugly/average, not worth. Wealth is easy to lose, genetics on the other hand isn't.
    Well I already have lots of wealth so that doesn't matter to me. I like to be single any ways I find it way better then spending my life with one person. I'm that 1% that isn't scared to live alone all my life so they think love is real.

  6. #21
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Well I already have lots of wealth so that doesn't matter to me. I like to be single any ways I find it way better then spending my life with one person. I'm that 1% that isn't scared to live alone all my life so they think love is real.
    wait what?
    Love is real. It's a sensation

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (05-25-2013)

  8. #22
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    wait what?
    Love is real. It's a sensation
    Love is made up by people that are to scared to live alone there hole life. So they made love up and tell them selfs that they love some one and want to be with them all there life. I liked girls before but after a week or two I just want nothing to do with them. I still hang out with girls and have them stay the night's on weekends that I'm off but I never want to get marryed or anything. I do want a son some day so I don't know how well that will work out lol.

  9. #23
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Love is made up by people that are to scared to live alone there hole life. So they made love up and tell them selfs that they love some one and want to be with them all there life. I liked girls before but after a week or two I just want nothing to do with them. I still hang out with girls and have them stay the night's on weekends that I'm off but I never want to get marryed or anything. I do want a son some day so I don't know how well that will work out lol.
    Loving someone isn't the mere infatuation you get for the first month or so you know them. When you love someone, it means that they affect how you view life. It's like adding new bits to the kaleidoscope which is your perception of life. You can love a friend, a teacher, a family member. You don't have to marry someone you love.

  10. #24
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Loving someone isn't the mere infatuation you get for the first month or so you know them. When you love someone, it means that they affect how you view life. It's like adding new bits to the kaleidoscope which is your perception of life. You can love a friend, a teacher, a family member. You don't have to marry someone you love.
    I love nothing other then the things I love but naw love is fake just made up. I even for get half the time I am with someone even tho I just seen them like an hour ago.

  11. #25
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The smoking hot chick.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  12. #26
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I love nothing other then the things I love but naw love is fake just made up. I even for get half the time I am with someone even tho I just seen them like an hour ago.
    Maybe it's because you don't love them LOL
    People that you want to spend time with are usually the ones you love.

  13. #27
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    None of those, i want a regular one like me

  14. #28
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I love nothing other then the things I love but naw love is fake just made up. I even for get half the time I am with someone even tho I just seen them like an hour ago.
    I remember when I was just like you, thinking love is bullshit and pathetic excuse for people just to have sex or whatever, until I truly felt in love.

    Trust me, its real.

  15. #29
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I love nothing other then the things I love but naw love is fake just made up. I even for get half the time I am with someone even tho I just seen them like an hour ago.
    Things I love are things I truly cant live without...soo... my parents, my weapons, and my friend Veronika.
    Rock the house!

  16. #30
    Mr sniperz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Sad
    hot girl and beautifull hair...love it very much :3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who would you rather...
    By unicorn69 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. Would you rather...
    By ZippoFreak in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:12 AM
  3. Would you rather...
    By danya101 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 09:45 AM
  4. What would you rather be?
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM
  5. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM