Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,314
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Why the fuck would you steal my avatar you biter.
    His one is just a image

  2. #17
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    His one is just a image
    you can tell he added it as a gif though and it didnt work so it got stuck as one image

  3. #18
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    We can't tell the specs of this thing...

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #19
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    We can't tell the specs of this thing...
    >"(or w.e)"
    >Images

    Use logic, It's not mines

  5. #20
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post


    >"(or w.e)"
    >Images

    Use logic, It's not mines
    How are we supposed to use logic if we can't even SEE the parts lol.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. #21
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    How are we supposed to use logic if we can't even SEE the parts lol.
    MAN I TOLD YOU I AM A MAC BOI, PLUS THE FACT WHEN I HAD WINDOWS I ONLY HAD A LAPTOP AND I WAS YOUND NEGRO, SORRY FOR CAPS TO LAZY TO REWRITE

  7. #22
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well it's water cooled..That's all I can tell.

  8. #23
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    Well it's water cooled..That's all I can tell.
    yes but it looks cool doesnt it....

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post


    my negro I have no clue what is what, This belongs to somebody I know

    I can easily tell it's an X79 motherboard, probably running a 3930K cpu or a 3820. Because of the spaces between the RAM sticks, I'm guessing it's a 8 slot mobo, and the southbridge heatsink/fan says ASRock and because of the way the SATA3 ports are positioned I'm 99% sure it's an ASRock Extreme6 motherboard.

    The RAM sticks are Dominators for sure, but I don't know the latency or speed.

    It's a shitty picture so I can't see the waterblock on the gpu, but I'm going to out on a limb and say it's a reference AMD 7950 with an EK-FC7950 full cover waterblock and FC Backplate.

    EK-FC7950 - Radeon HD 7xx0 Series - Full Cover for AMD Radeon - VGA Blocks - Blocks

    EK-FC7950 Backplate - Black - FC Backplates - VGA Blocks - Blocks


    So far, I've determined he has:

    CPU: Intel 3930K/3820

    Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme6

    RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB?

    Graphics card: AMD 7950 with EK fullcover waterblock/backplate

    For his CPU waterblock he is definitely using one these, except his has been anodized red and black.

    CPU-370 Water Block, Rev1.1 (AMD/Intel Processor)

    Not sure what reservoir that is though. Can't make out the logo, it's definitely not an EK or Bitspower res though.

    Everything else is covered.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (05-26-2013)

  11. #25
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    I can easily tell it's an X79 motherboard, probably running a 3930K cpu or a 3820. Because of the spaces between the RAM sticks, I'm guessing it's a 8 slot mobo, and the southbridge heatsink/fan says ASRock and because of the way the SATA3 ports are positioned I'm 99% sure it's an ASRock Extreme6 motherboard.

    The RAM sticks are Dominators for sure, but I don't know the latency or speed.

    It's a shitty picture so I can't see the waterblock on the gpu, but I'm going to out on a limb and say it's a reference AMD 7950 with an EK-FC7950 full cover waterblock and FC Backplate.

    EK-FC7950 - Radeon HD 7xx0 Series - Full Cover for AMD Radeon - VGA Blocks - Blocks

    EK-FC7950 Backplate - Black - FC Backplates - VGA Blocks - Blocks


    So far, I've determined he has:

    CPU: Intel 3930K/3820

    Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme6

    RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB?

    Graphics card: AMD 7950 with EK fullcover waterblock/backplate

    For his CPU waterblock he is definitely using one these, except his has been anodized red and black.

    CPU-370 Water Block, Rev1.1 (AMD/Intel Processor)

    Not sure what reservoir that is though. Can't make out the logo, it's definitely not an EK or Bitspower res though.

    Everything else is covered.
    wow my negro much props

  12. #26
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    All you need is a leak and your PC is ruined. But that is awesome.

  13. #27
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    it's obviously the computer of a total tool.

    I find it amusing how people try to make their computer as cool looking and light emitting as possible.

    I mean, who gives a shit about actually looking at what's on the monitor when you can look at how many colors your computer emits.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  14. #28
    The_Gaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    I can easily tell it's an X79 motherboard, probably running a 3930K cpu or a 3820. Because of the spaces between the RAM sticks, I'm guessing it's a 8 slot mobo, and the southbridge heatsink/fan says ASRock and because of the way the SATA3 ports are positioned I'm 99% sure it's an ASRock Extreme6 motherboard.

    The RAM sticks are Dominators for sure, but I don't know the latency or speed.

    It's a shitty picture so I can't see the waterblock on the gpu, but I'm going to out on a limb and say it's a reference AMD 7950 with an EK-FC7950 full cover waterblock and FC Backplate.

    EK-FC7950 - Radeon HD 7xx0 Series - Full Cover for AMD Radeon - VGA Blocks - Blocks

    EK-FC7950 Backplate - Black - FC Backplates - VGA Blocks - Blocks


    So far, I've determined he has:

    CPU: Intel 3930K/3820

    Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme6

    RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB?

    Graphics card: AMD 7950 with EK fullcover waterblock/backplate

    For his CPU waterblock he is definitely using one these, except his has been anodized red and black.

    CPU-370 Water Block, Rev1.1 (AMD/Intel Processor)

    Not sure what reservoir that is though. Can't make out the logo, it's definitely not an EK or Bitspower res though.

    Everything else is covered.
    I agree with this guy cause I have a X79 set up my self!
    ~i7-4770K~H100i~ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO~G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1866~EVGA 2x GeForce GTX 760~HAF-X~SAMSUNG 840 EVO 500GB~CORSAIR AX 12000w~Samsung P2770H 27"~Steelseries Merc™ Stealth Illuminated~COOLER MASTER CM Storm~

  15. #29
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,105
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post


    you can tell he added it as a gif though and it didnt work so it got stuck as one image
    How i make gif work.

  16. #30
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post
    it's obviously the computer of a total tool.

    I find it amusing how people try to make their computer as cool looking and light emitting as possible.

    I mean, who gives a shit about actually looking at what's on the monitor when you can look at how many colors your computer emits.
    There's no lighting at all apart from reflective lighting from the flash. Quit assuming like an ass.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (05-26-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Im not sure if they are?
    By Justin12321 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:41 PM
  2. (im not sure if i am in right place)
    By madmacmcmad in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:13 AM
  3. Not sure, download if you want
    By Iwin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 01:35 PM
  4. how do i make bad ass phising site :P
    By doorshutter in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:53 PM