Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79
  1. #16
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Scam site luls
    Did i scammed anyone for you review my site as a scam ?

    And i don't want to scam anyone ...

    PS. I am gonna add some few more products soon.

  2. #17
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    Dog the cards cost money to me too.

    I don't print cards lol
    If you're selling the cards for less, than an actual store, you're not going to be making a profit. Depending on the delivery, it'd probably be worth just spending 5-10$ more on a card at a near by store, instead of a waiting game.

    Why do this if you're not making a profit? You're losing money out of it, lol. =/

    Also - you can't call his site a 'Scam' site, unless you actually purchased an item from there..

  3. #18
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    If you're selling the cards for less, than an actual store, you're not going to be making a profit. Depending on the delivery, it'd probably be worth just spending 5-10$ more on a card at a near by store, instead of a waiting game.

    Why do this if you're not making a profit? You're losing money out of it, lol. =/

    Also - you can't call his site a 'Scam' site, unless you actually purchased an item from there..
    The name of the site is also a contributing factor. I honestly wouldn't use it if it was related to a hacking site. Just me. Also you COULD sell for less if the demand for your product went up. You could still make a profit but you would have to have alot of people buying ur shit.

  4. #19
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    If you're selling the cards for less, than an actual store, you're not going to be making a profit. Depending on the delivery, it'd probably be worth just spending 5-10$ more on a card at a near by store, instead of a waiting game.

    Why do this if you're not making a profit? You're losing money out of it, lol. =/

    Also - you can't call his site a 'Scam' site, unless you actually purchased an item from there..
    I got everything calculated.
    I am selling at the minimal price that i can since i am in sales.

    Stores charge much more then i do.

  5. #20
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    I got everything calculated.
    I am selling at the minimal price that i can since i am in sales.

    Stores charge much more then i do.
    How much less are you charging than stores? Because like I said, depending on the delivery wait, some people would just rather spend 5$ more, than waiting a week. You know what I mean?

  6. #21
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    How much less are you charging than stores? Because like I said, depending on the delivery wait, some people would just rather spend 5$ more, than waiting a week. You know what I mean?
    All my products are delivered by email in a max time of 48 hours.

  7. #22
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    All my products are delivered by email in a max time of 48 hours.
    Oh. that's . Forgot you could just E-mail the code.
    Anyways, how much less are you selling your cards for, other than the average stores?

  8. #23
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    I don't see you reducing the prices if you have no customers yet. Your business will fail if you do.

  9. #24
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Oh. that's . Forgot you could just E-mail the code.
    Anyways, how much less are you selling your cards for, other than the average stores?
    Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Live 12 Month plus 1 Month Bonus [Online Game Code]: Video Games

    Amazon charges 49.99$

    I charge 38$ for a american live gold card (limited time offer)

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I don't see you reducing the prices if you have no customers yet. Your business will fail if you do.
    I am starting with sales this means the prices are already reducted.

  10. #25
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    The name of the site is also a contributing factor. I honestly wouldn't use it if it was related to a hacking site. Just me. Also you COULD sell for less if the demand for your product went up. You could still make a profit but you would have to have alot of people buying ur shit.
    Demand for a product? If you were demanding, you would go to the store, because his can take up to 48 hours. A store you can get it as soon as you walk in and purchase it. That's where I'm coming from. Supply and demand over the internet for products that are sold in stores, is a no-no situation.

  11. #26
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Demand for a product? If you were demanding, you would go to the store, because his can take up to 48 hours. A store you can get it as soon as you walk in and purchase it. That's where I'm coming from. Supply and demand over the internet for products that are sold in stores, is a no-no situation.
    Stores charge more money then i do.

    I added 2 more products for american xbox live.

  12. #27
    NatureSkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In This Thread
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just a scam,
    Once a scammer, always a scammer
    Great Sig From TryMe, And Resized by bugmenot

    Click here to feed me a Nude Girl!!
    How To Create A MapleStory Private Server, Odin Based, And
    Fully Updated Aswel!:

    Click Here For A New MapleStory TUT V55

    Ever wanted to Spam/Troll/Flame without getting banned?<Free for Everyone!?!?>


    People I Respect;
    *- Natureskillz
    Contact me if you want to be on the Respect list, You must do something good against me, or have a good reason >.>

    +1 Post Count!

  13. #28
    Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my gf's pants
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Cool
    I Already got Xbox360 Live Points and a Nice Account.

  14. #29
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureSkillz View Post
    Just a scam,
    Once a scammer, always a scammer
    It's nice to see people blamming me without even tried any of my products.

  15. #30
    -DOG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SUNNYVALE
    Posts
    352
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sad
    Really guy, with that domain people aren't gonna trust u

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Cracks/Serials/Keygens website
    By Elmo in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 08:05 AM
  2. Suggestions For The Suckiest Website Ever
    By mpghStillBLows in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 04:27 PM
  3. website hacking...or ...something
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 11:13 PM
  4. a small little request ^^
    By metabee22 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. New Guild Wars Website
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 05:20 PM

Tags for this Thread