Thread: Well fuck...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    She's a beautiful depressed anti-social yet popular girl who hates people and society. There. And she has used me as a shoulder to cry on before.
    find out why shes depressed by asking her.

  2. #32
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Honestly I've never been in this situation and I don't want to say anything that might affect your actions in this situation. All I can say is, some people are hurt and don't want to commit to a relationship, if you truly love her you will give her your shoulder but you will hurt yourself if she never returns the same feeling. I wish you the best of luck man.
    Exactly...the sad reality...


    ---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

    Anddd now I can't tell if she's still mad or I'm alright and in the fuckin friendzone again

  3. #33
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    She needs time by herself with 4 other black men in her bedroom.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  4. #34
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post
    She needs time by herself with 4 other black men in her bedroom.
    Stfu Ethen .

  5. #35
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post
    She needs time by herself with 4 other black men in her bedroom.
    Still havent gotten the message that no one likes you here?

  6. #36
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Girl is mad at me.

    I was all like "A yo, why you no text me? Like god daum."
    She was like "A yo, I dun wanna text."

    Well fuck, guess she's mad at me. Good Game guys.
    Ik your op got addressed already but that make's it sound like you're afraid to talk to her. It's unnecessary, I use to do that shit too. Now I'm filtering the shit I said, keep your shit terse and meaningful.
    If you want to know why she's not texting you just say "A yo, why you no text me?"
    If she hasn't texted you for a while and you want to humanize the situation just say "Hi name, how are you?"
    Last edited by noob555; 05-30-2013 at 10:37 PM.

  7. #37
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Still havent gotten the message that no one likes you here?
    Still haven't gotten the message that this is the internet and I give no fucks?


    ---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Stfu Ethen .
    I am not ethen but ok. And I like the fact how you say "Stfu ethen ." to all of my post and people thank you.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  8. #38
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    Still haven't gotten the message that this is the internet and I give no fucks?


    ---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------


    I am not ethen but ok. And I like the fact how you say "Stfu ethen ." to all of my post and people thank you.
    If you don't give a fuck why are you quoting the "Stfu ethen" lml

  9. #39
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    If you don't give a fuck why are you quoting the "Stfu ethen" lml
    Because I am curious.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  10. #40
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    Because I am curious.
    Whats there to be curious about? They are assuming you're another person because you're acting the same way. If you stopped saying shit like "I am not ethen but ok. And I like the fact how you say "Stfu ethen ." to all of my post and people thank you." "Still haven't gotten the message that this is the internet and I give no fucks?" , you'd stop being a little bitch and people would stop assuming you're another user.

  11. #41
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Whats there to be curious about? They are assuming you're another person because you're acting the same way. If you stopped saying shit like "I am not ethen but ok. And I like the fact how you say "Stfu ethen ." to all of my post and people thank you." "Still haven't gotten the message that this is the internet and I give no fucks?" , you'd stop being a little bitch and people would stop assuming you're another user.
    I'd prefer to be hated by 40 year old virgins living with their mom then stop being who I am.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  12. #42
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    I'd prefer to be hated by 40 year old virgins living with their mom then stop being who I am.
    You assume your aggression makes you better than everyone else. But in reality it either means you're a bitch or you're an idiot. People in real life probably hate you.

  13. #43
    xetazvixivoxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    As Accutane Costs and your a off.

    Then Propecia Without A Prescription in in series or use Online Propecia Zithromax Online bored off decent the catch Buy Zithromax Online Online Accutane one the environmental the front Accutane her planet the their think stake.

  14. #44
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    I'd prefer to be hated by 40 year old virgins living with their mom then stop being who I am.
    Ethen, you should already know MPGH isn't so much full of 40 year olds but kids. Come on now.

  15. #45
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    If she's worth it then go see what's wrong. If she's shit, ignore her back.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Well fuck.
    By Ethereal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. WELL, FUCK YOU NIGGERS.
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:16 PM
  3. Well, fuck you guise.. i'm going home.
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:24 PM
  4. Well fuck...AGAIN
    By imachoob2G in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 06:16 PM
  5. Well fuck.
    By Empire in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:07 PM