Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 369
  1. #136
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    I most certainly would enjoy tasting it, at least.

  2. #137
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hell no,But I guess it would be tasty Especially eating idiots.....

  3. #138
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    I most certainly would enjoy tasting it, at least.
    No, you should eat an entire human. That's final.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    Hell no,But I guess it would be tasty Especially eating idiots.....
    So.. About 98% of the world then?

  4. #139
    SatanisX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This makes me think of that movie where for 12 hours crimes are allowed for no reason, but anyhow:
    I have thought of that a few years ago, never thought I would think of this subject again.
    Probably for the same reason as yours and/or have extra reasons that I forgot.
    I would eat a person, depending on who i want
    I do not like to try eating someone who i know, even more someone who i hate (it would make me feel that i am eating crap, not meat)
    The part that i am anticipating to eat first is the HEART
    Have you ever eaten beef heart? (I forgot which kind of Heart i exactly ate, but it was good. The meat was tough)
    I would clean the parts i want to eat after finely slicing them. (Heart, Arms, Legs, a few from chest)
    The bones i give em to some dogs or bury them. The other parts that i don't feel like eating might have an acid trip.
    I like to cook with medium-high, putting a few pinch of spices or cook it so its both warm and cold.
    I would go outside eating, if i wasn't spotted killing and cooking someone. Otherwise, i eat casually at my table.
    I would eat it with potato & cheese, a liver that my dad buys from supermarket (forgot the animal name sorry), buzz buttons.
    I would either drink plain water,cola or wine with it. (I could try to add chicken blood soup or pork blood jelly)
    I would serve as either an Hamburger or I try to make it look like an expensive steak (or just some meat i chopped)
    I would also give them buzz buttons and give them miracle berries with a few normal food from my side.
    They could have some juice or wine also.

    I hope you probably could understand even with my grammar faults and stuff.

  5. #140
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,621
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wtf i look like eating someone ?

  6. #141
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    No, you should eat an entire human. That's final.
    Oh? Well then. At first I probably would dispose of what I wish not to eat like hands and feet since they mainly consists of bones and cartilage. Humans tend to have quite thick and tough skin so it wouldn't serve any good keeping that either, even though I like the thought of roasting it to the crisp just like the skin of chicken. Meaning that I would skin the body, dispose of the skin and also the organs. After cutting of and saving the cheeks I would dispose of the head to.

    I know that the glutes are rather "lazy" muscles so they might be very tender to eat. I would cut them out like two large steaks, throw them on the grill with a neutral seasoning (flaked salt and pepper) and serve with garlic butter, baked potato wedges and béarnaise sauce on the side. Haven't really thought of the rest yet but I'll get on with it sooner or later
    Last edited by Niet; 06-02-2013 at 09:11 PM.

  7. #142
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,960
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Mellow
    come back to mpgh to see this the hell happen ?ohshit


    Multi

  8. #143
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Antipathy
    I am willing to bet $1000 that you would not go though with it, and pussy the fuck out if given the chance.
    You don't sound up to it, at all.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  9. #144
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    @Antipathy
    I am willing to bet $1000 that you would not go though with it, and pussy the fuck out if given the chance.
    You don't sound up to it, at all.
    It doesn't sound like a great plan to offer a reward for cannibalism, but I bet that she will like it.
    Last edited by Niet; 06-03-2013 at 07:21 AM.

  10. #145
    yourout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Before I go MIGHT to bed, I find myself thinking about this an awful lot.

    Would any of you eat a person?

    I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to chop a person up, take whatever I want from him/her and then store it in the freezer so that I may eat it at a later point while giving the useless pieces an acid bath to remove all the evidence.

    Not only because I really dislike humanity, I'm also a very aggressive person leaning toward mentally insane, so to speak, smooth.

    I want this, I want to eat a human.
    I have several reasons for this in which I wont go into detail too.

    So once again, would you eat a person? Have you ever thought about it?
    If so, how would you prepare it, how would you cook it and how would you enjoy it, what would you drink to it and how would you serve it if you were to treat someone to it.

    Note: This is an entirely serious thread, I am curious about how many that might've considered or thought about it.
    Search for 1 lunatic 1 icepick, your answer lays in a video.


    Thank me if I help. Please?

  11. #146
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
    Search for 1 lunatic 1 icepick, your answer lays in a video.
    Would you share your meal with a dog also?
    Last edited by Niet; 06-02-2013 at 10:28 PM.

  12. #147
    Extreme_XB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akatsuki
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Dead
    My friend actually ate human before. He went on a camping trip about 6 years ago and found a dead body (Guy died from a bear attack. Had claw marks all over him). It was late in the afternoon and they just set up a campfire about to cook up some dear. He said he smelt a foul stench and found the body. They dragged the body out. He was saying one of his friend started a conversation "I wonder what Human taste like." My friend took out his pocket knife and cut a piece of the forearm off and threw it on the fire. He let it stay there for about 30 mins. He later than ate it. After 5 mins of chewing he says it taste like tough stew beef.

  13. #148
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XB View Post
    My friend actually ate human before. He went on a camping trip about 6 years ago and found a dead body (Guy died from a bear attack. Had claw marks all over him). It was late in the afternoon and they just set up a campfire about to cook up some dear. He said he smelt a foul stench and found the body. They dragged the body out. He was saying one of his friend started a conversation "I wonder what Human taste like." My friend took out his pocket knife and cut a piece of the forearm off and threw it on the fire. He let it stay there for about 30 mins. He later than ate it. After 5 mins of chewing he says it taste like tough stew beef.
    To me it seems that your friend isn't of the honest kind. However, I don't know where you are from. Where you live you might not report finding a dead body in the forest or do not mind eating something that smells rotten. A rotten body is quite poisonous but oh well, maybe such thing won't affect your kind.

    ...

  14. #149
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    excatly muwhahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    No, you should eat an entire human. That's final.



    So.. About 98% of the world then?

  15. #150
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    This makes me think of that movie where for 12 hours crimes are allowed for no reason, but anyhow:
    I have thought of that a few years ago, never thought I would think of this subject again.
    Probably for the same reason as yours and/or have extra reasons that I forgot.
    I would eat a person, depending on who i want
    I do not like to try eating someone who i know, even more someone who i hate (it would make me feel that i am eating crap, not meat)
    The part that i am anticipating to eat first is the HEART
    Have you ever eaten beef heart? (I forgot which kind of Heart i exactly ate, but it was good. The meat was tough)
    I would clean the parts i want to eat after finely slicing them. (Heart, Arms, Legs, a few from chest)
    The bones i give em to some dogs or bury them. The other parts that i don't feel like eating might have an acid trip.
    I like to cook with medium-high, putting a few pinch of spices or cook it so its both warm and cold.
    I would go outside eating, if i wasn't spotted killing and cooking someone. Otherwise, i eat casually at my table.
    I would eat it with potato & cheese, a liver that my dad buys from supermarket (forgot the animal name sorry), buzz buttons.
    I would either drink plain water,cola or wine with it. (I could try to add chicken blood soup or pork blood jelly)
    I would serve as either an Hamburger or I try to make it look like an expensive steak (or just some meat i chopped)
    I would also give them buzz buttons and give them miracle berries with a few normal food from my side.
    They could have some juice or wine also.

    I hope you probably could understand even with my grammar faults and stuff.
    A very detailed description! Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by URForeverAlone View Post
    Wtf i look like eating someone ?
    Yes, yes you do and you will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    Oh? Well then. At first I probably would dispose of what I wish not to eat like hands and feet since they mainly consists of bones and cartilage. Humans tend to have quite thick and tough skin so it wouldn't serve any good keeping that either, even though I like the thought of roasting it to the crisp just like the skin of chicken. Meaning that I would skin the body, dispose of the skin and also the organs. After cutting of and saving the cheeks I would dispose of the head to.

    I know that the glutes are rather "lazy" muscles so they might be very tender to eat. I would cut them out like two large steaks, throw them on the grill with a neutral seasoning (flaked salt and pepper) and serve with garlic butter, baked potato wedges and béarnaise sauce on the side. Haven't really thought of the rest yet but I'll get on with it sooner or later
    If you come upon a possible wine and dine.
    I'll eat her/him

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    come back to mpgh to see this the hell happen ?ohshit
    You have obviously never met me.

    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    @Antipathy
    I am willing to bet $1000 that you would not go though with it, and pussy the fuck out if given the chance.
    You don't sound up to it, at all.
    I'm going to be rich if I get retarded offers like this.
    You seem very unaware of what I'm capable off, I'd eat a person without a doubt if the chance is given.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XB View Post
    My friend actually ate human before. He went on a camping trip about 6 years ago and found a dead body (Guy died from a bear attack. Had claw marks all over him). It was late in the afternoon and they just set up a campfire about to cook up some dear. He said he smelt a foul stench and found the body. They dragged the body out. He was saying one of his friend started a conversation "I wonder what Human taste like." My friend took out his pocket knife and cut a piece of the forearm off and threw it on the fire. He let it stay there for about 30 mins. He later than ate it. After 5 mins of chewing he says it taste like tough stew beef.
    I'm not entirely surprised, I did mention that I believed it would taste something like cattle.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 06-03-2013 at 06:45 AM.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [WTB] How much would you pay for this? (NOT FOR SALE) Just asking how much its worth.
    By Xelerate in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. what would you do to just beiber
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM