Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 369
  1. #166
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieLandVendor View Post
    So by that you mean you are a real necrophile?
    What's wrong with you?
    I didn't say I wanted to fuck the corpses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I just think African People and Fat People aren`t nearly as animated as a rock. Where as the idea is much more alive.

    *edit*

    I`m just joking - having fun on a forum I haven`t been on for several months.
    I didn't quite understand this one though, have at it, as long as you keep it as serious as possible.
    Would you eat human flesh?

  2. #167
    ZombieLandVendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Are you an anarchist also?
    This justs seems parenting issues. Absense of real education behind your back or even parental abuse lead do this non-sense.
    What you're experiencing isnt natural. Go to a shrink.

  3. #168
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    What's wrong with you?
    I didn't say I wanted to fuck the corpses.



    I didn't quite understand this one though, have at it, as long as you keep it as serious as possible.
    Would you eat human flesh?



    I think your desire to eat another human being is pretty fucked up.

    Human canablism isn`t like eating an animal - we haven`t evolved to eat eachother. There are serious health risks involved due to some materials contained in the human body, and the way that they`re handled by the human body. I.e, you could end up getting kuru (degenerative neurological disorder) due to some of the materials which are in the human flesh.

    The dangers of cannibalism « Know

    I would never eat another human being, even if my life depended on it. Firstly because its immoral, and secondly because I am scared as fuck of neurological disorders, kuru basically makes to go insane.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 06-03-2013 at 03:57 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #169
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieLandVendor View Post
    Are you an anarchist also?
    This justs seems parenting issues. Absense of real education behind your back or even parental abuse lead do this non-sense.
    What you're experiencing isnt natural. Go to a shrink.
    Who are you to say what I'm thinking about isn't normal just because I'm not going by your norms?
    If you can't accept the difference between you and me without trying to punt my upbringing and education then you can just get the fuck off of this thread.

    Anarchism, necrophilia, education and parental abuse had nothing to do with this thread, at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I think your desire to eat another human being is pretty fucked up.

    Human canablism isn`t like eating an animal - we haven`t evolved to eat eachother. There are serious health risks involved due to some materials contained in the human body, and the way that they`re handled by the human body. I.e, you could end up getting kuru (degenerative neurological disorder) due to some of the materials which are in the human flesh.

    The dangers of cannibalism « Know

    I would never eat another human being, even if my life depended on it. Firstly because its immoral, and secondly because I am scared as fuck of neurological disorders, kuru basically makes to go insane.
    Eating "animals" isn't really called cannibalism in any case.
    Gonna check out that link though.

    -Checked out the link, and I'm not quite sure if I'm to believe this.
    I mean, who is this Andy guy and why should I believe him, and this was dated quite a few years ago so whatever tests they did might be outdated now.

    Gonna pass this off as inaccurate for now.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 06-03-2013 at 04:04 PM.

  5. #170
    yourout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    Would you share your meal with a dog also?
    You watched it?
    Oh btw Luca Magnotta or however you spell his name is behind bars. If yah didn't know hes the guy that ate the other dude in the video.
    And no I wouldn't I would rather die than eat a human.


    Thank me if I help. Please?

  6. #171
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
    You watched it?
    Oh btw Luca Magnotta or however you spell his name is behind bars. If yah didn't know hes the guy that ate the other dude in the video.
    And no I wouldn't I would rather die than eat a human.
    What I found weird in that video was the lack of physically bleeding or the lack of reaction to getting stabbed.
    Was he or was he not drugged?

  7. #172
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    And this is coming from the guy acting all keyboard-warrior because of what?
    Have you never heard of smooth criminals. Not everyone is upright retarded like you and goes out and does shit completely uncoordinated.
    It's called, planning ahead - making sure it all runs down smoothly.

    Something you've never heard of I presume.
    But since you're one of these 14 year-old kids on here as well I might just invalidate your argument like that.
    Go away kid.
    It's not an argument, it was a blatant observation.
    You're too pussy to actually kill someone, let alone eat them.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #173
    yourout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    What I found weird in that video was the lack of physically bleeding or the lack of reaction to getting stabbed.
    Was he or was he not drugged?
    He was knocked out cold, I read about this and there was something that caused the lack of bleeding, not sure what but I think it was because he was stabbed so many times, not sure. Anyway the video is completely real because body parts were sent around and they were confirmed to be of another person.


    Thank me if I help. Please?

  9. #174
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
    You watched it?
    Of course I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
    He was knocked out cold, I read about this and there was something that caused the lack of bleeding, not sure what but I think it was because he was stabbed so many times, not sure. Anyway the video is completely real because body parts were sent around and they were confirmed to be of another person.
    He didn't bleed when he got stabbed because his throat was cut before the stabbing, that's why the head is covered and the sheets are dark around him (soaked in blood).
    Last edited by Niet; 06-03-2013 at 04:46 PM.

  10. #175
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    It's not an argument, it was a blatant observation.
    You're too pussy to actually kill someone, let alone eat them.
    Hah, you're just adorable.

  11. #176
    yourout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post


    Of course I did.



    He didn't bleed when he got stabbed because his throat was cut before the stabbing, that's why the head is covered and the sheets are dark around him (soaked in blood).
    Ohhh, that explains it. I didn't pay much attention to the video as it bothers me to a very high level.


    Thank me if I help. Please?

  12. #177
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Hah, you're just adorable.
    You proved me wrong all right.
    I was soooooo proven wrong.
    So you accept it? Mkay.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  13. #178
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
    Ohhh, that explains it. I didn't pay much attention to the video as it bothers me to a very high level.
    Oh, sounds like a bad idea to watch such things. Since it bothers you.

  14. #179
    Pillows and Poo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Realistically I would never even think about eating another human, let alone the dangers that come with it but depending on the situation (life or death, and I have no morales whatsoever and/or I grew up in a rough place and have been not been taught about the dangers of cannibalism) I'd probably eat the person. This may sound pretty retarded but when I was younger I goddamn hated babies, I really just wanted punch one straight in the face. By the way I was seven/six when I hated babies.

  15. #180
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
    Realistically I would never even think about eating another human, let alone the dangers that come with it but depending on the situation (life or death, and I have no morales whatsoever and/or I grew up in a rough place and have been not been taught about the dangers of cannibalism) I'd probably eat the person. This may sound pretty retarded but when I was younger I goddamn hated babies, I really just wanted punch one straight in the face. By the way I was seven/six when I hated babies.
    I still hate babies like that, although I don't punch out of the fact that they can't help that they are helpless.
    I still hate them nonetheless.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [WTB] How much would you pay for this? (NOT FOR SALE) Just asking how much its worth.
    By Xelerate in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. what would you do to just beiber
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM