Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 369
  1. #181
    Pillows and Poo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I still hate babies like that, although I don't punch out of the fact that they can't help that they are helpless.
    I still hate them nonetheless.
    I didn't want to punch them because they're helpless ,probably I don't remember that well, I knew about 3 babies and they were absolute cunts and I just remember they broke my computer and literally destroyed my clothes so I just thought I wanna fucking punch 'em. I didn't though.

  2. #182
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
    I didn't want to punch them because they're helpless ,probably I don't remember that well, I knew about 3 babies and they were absolute cunts and I just remember they broke my computer and literally destroyed my clothes so I just thought I wanna fucking punch 'em. I didn't though.
    They are noisy, smelly and everything they do is so attentiongrabbing (For their survival)
    So, they are basically everyone we don't like in society.

  3. #183
    Pillows and Poo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    They are noisy, smelly and everything they do is so attentiongrabbing (For their survival)
    So, they are basically everyone we don't like in society.
    That pretty much sums it up. I like my little cousin and that's like it. I don't like most of the girls I know either :/, they're either attention-seeking whores or this:
    Last edited by Pillows and Poo; 06-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.

  4. #184
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
    That pretty much sums it up. I like my little cousin and that's like it. I don't like most of the girls I know either :/, they're either attention-seeking whores or this:
    That's true haha.

  5. #185
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    I've often wanted to kill someone, but never eat, no. I quite often watch people die in videos, like actual gore videos, I quite like seeing the fine line between life and death, and how people pass over, regardless of how painful or not it may be. Either way, I can't say I have WANTED to, but I've wondered what it would taste like. So, if I ever had the chance, I would probably grill "it", whatever part that may be. I bet I am the only one who posts a serious reply about said topic.

  6. #186
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    And this is coming from the guy acting all keyboard-warrior because of what?
    Have you never heard of smooth criminals. Not everyone is upright retarded like you and goes out and does shit completely uncoordinated.
    It's called, planning ahead - making sure it all runs down smoothly.

    Something you've never heard of I presume.
    But since you're one of these 14 year-old kids on here as well I might just invalidate your argument like that.
    Go away kid.



    How would you survive for weeks without nourishment?
    That person acompanying me would provide me food and a bit of drinks (the blood)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #187
    GuzzaRRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    412
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This forum starts to creep me out, but cooking a human should be something like cooking pork due to it´s enormous simillarities, the best part in this case i wouldn´t doubt to be lombar region or the legs. But seriosly... :|

    I´ve always thought and planned several ways to kill people, but eating then?... I hate then, why would i want to eat then?... Mind as well giving it to the porks so there is no evidence left but a bunch of pork ribs to eat.


    Ps: santa, can i have the list of the naughty girls?

  8. #188
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Before I go MIGHT to bed, I find myself thinking about this an awful lot.

    Would any of you eat a person?

    I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to chop a person up, take whatever I want from him/her and then store it in the freezer so that I may eat it at a later point while giving the useless pieces an acid bath to remove all the evidence.

    Not only because I really dislike humanity, I'm also a very aggressive person leaning toward mentally insane, so to speak, smooth.

    I want this, I want to eat a human.
    I have several reasons for this in which I wont go into detail too.

    So once again, would you eat a person? Have you ever thought about it?
    If so, how would you prepare it, how would you cook it and how would you enjoy it, what would you drink to it and how would you serve it if you were to treat someone to it.

    Note: This is an entirely serious thread, I am curious about how many that might've considered or thought about it.
    I think you got a problem...

  9. #189
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Before I go MIGHT to bed, I find myself thinking about this an awful lot.

    Would any of you eat a person?

    I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to chop a person up, take whatever I want from him/her and then store it in the freezer so that I may eat it at a later point while giving the useless pieces an acid bath to remove all the evidence.

    Not only because I really dislike humanity, I'm also a very aggressive person leaning toward mentally insane, so to speak, smooth.

    I want this, I want to eat a human.
    I have several reasons for this in which I wont go into detail too.

    So once again, would you eat a person? Have you ever thought about it?
    If so, how would you prepare it, how would you cook it and how would you enjoy it, what would you drink to it and how would you serve it if you were to treat someone to it.

    Note: This is an entirely serious thread, I am curious about how many that might've considered or thought about it.
    would you even eat a man dick? or a man balls?

  10. #190
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I've often wanted to kill someone, but never eat, no. I quite often watch people die in videos, like actual gore videos, I quite like seeing the fine line between life and death, and how people pass over, regardless of how painful or not it may be. Either way, I can't say I have WANTED to, but I've wondered what it would taste like. So, if I ever had the chance, I would probably grill "it", whatever part that may be. I bet I am the only one who posts a serious reply about said topic.
    I've had quite a few serious posts about it actually, just some of them has been very childish.
    Kudos on your post!

    Yeah, somehow I think BBQ might be the way to go for humans.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    That person acompanying me would provide me food and a bit of drinks (the blood)
    Ah, ^^.
    That made more sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuzzaRRa View Post
    This forum starts to creep me out, but cooking a human should be something like cooking pork due to it´s enormous simillarities, the best part in this case i wouldn´t doubt to be lombar region or the legs. But seriosly... :|

    I´ve always thought and planned several ways to kill people, but eating then?... I hate then, why would i want to eat then?... Mind as well giving it to the porks so there is no evidence left but a bunch of pork ribs to eat.
    I fully understand that you wouldn't wanna eat something you hate, but think like this.
    You can eat them out of disgust, that's probably what I would do - my "victim" would be such a lowlife disgusting son of a fuck that I'd really be disgusted with him.
    And that is why I'd fucking kill him, and it's a sin to waste meat, so I can eat him as a "front to god" I'm not religious, but I sure hope they are so that I can absolve their soul so they'll never get in to their precious heaven.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    I think you got a problem...
    Be more open-minded.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    would you even eat a man dick? or a man balls?
    I probably wouldn't eat the dick because it's just a "body" to fill out with blood in order to put it in a hole more or less.
    So I doubt there's any worth of meat on it, although I've heard that there's some cases of eating goatballs if I'm not mistaken, so why not a humans.

  11. #191
    GuzzaRRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    412
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bulls balls are known to be tasty in some placess of Spain <.<


    Ps: santa, can i have the list of the naughty girls?

  12. #192
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by GuzzaRRa View Post
    Bulls balls are known to be tasty in some placess of Spain <.<
    I don't see why the human counterpart would be any different actually.

  13. #193
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

    Be more open-minded.
    Try going and look for some help...

  14. #194
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Try going and look for some help...
    I don't consider me being able to mentally process the fact of eating people is a reason to visit someone for help.
    Besides, shrinks and other mind-doctors in Sweden bear the tendency of sucking donkey dick.

    So, instead of actually helping they just make you feel even more miserable, been there and done that so to speak.

  15. #195
    ZombieLandVendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    You need real help. Cannibalism isnt NORMAL amung civilized and plain rational societies.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [WTB] How much would you pay for this? (NOT FOR SALE) Just asking how much its worth.
    By Xelerate in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. what would you do to just beiber
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM