Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 369
  1. #16
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Antipathy a part that is meat not fat. But I wouldn't kill some one and cut it off then cook it but if some one did hell I would try it.

  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    Well, for a few reason honestly.
    One, Humans are bad for other Humans.
    Even if you cook a hunk of human meat, it has chemicals that are physically bad for your body to consume.

    Also, it is morally wrong in my opinion.
    I'm straight agnostic and do not practice any religion whatsoever but something that has the brain capacity to
    speak and communicate just does not seem like a right thing to kill and eat like a wild animal.

    You have your own opinion, and I have nothing against that at all.
    And you are entitled to your opinion as well, I was merely curious.
    So, would you - IF - a person is completely healthy and has agreed to be eaten after he/she die, would you eat him/her? (He/she died from an unfortunate heartstop irrelevant to any disease, it was a punch that made the heart stop)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    Cause thats something that i simply dont think or like thinking about, even if i was in a life or death situation i wouldnt, it probably tastes the same as aany other meat but just the thought of it being a human eerrk
    Ah well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    @Antipathy a part that is meat not fat. But I wouldn't kill some one and cut it off then cook it but if some one did hell I would try it.
    If I happen to get my hand on it, however that might be, I'd treat you for it.
    And if someone asks about it, you didn't have any part of anything.

  3. #18
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    And you are entitled to your opinion as well, I was merely curious.
    So, would you - IF - a person is completely healthy and has agreed to be eaten after he/she die, would you eat him/her? (He/she died from an unfortunate heartstop irrelevant to any disease, it was a punch that made the heart stop)



    Ah well.
    I do not think I would.
    As I said, my opinion is that it is morally wrong.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. #19
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    I do not think I would.
    As I said, my opinion is that it is morally wrong.
    But is it really, morally wrong, if the person has fully agreed to be dined on on it's tragic death?

  5. #20
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    But is it really, morally wrong, if the person has fully agreed to be dined on on it's tragic death?
    Honestly, yes. I could not bear with the thought of eating another person.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. #21
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    But is it really, morally wrong, if the person has fully agreed to be dined on on it's tragic death?

    Yes I believe it's still morally wrong.

  7. #22
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    Honestly, yes. I could not bear with the thought of eating another person.
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post



    Yes I believe it's still morally wrong.
    Alright, merely curious about the situation.

    And as I stated, I'm not here to impose it on anyone - you're fully entitled to your own opinion on the matter.

  8. #23
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post




    Alright, merely curious about the situation.

    And as I stated, I'm not here to impose it on anyone - you're fully entitled to your own opinion on the matter.
    That's why I'm not judging you. Deep down everyone has fucked up thoughts.

  9. #24
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    That's why I'm not judging you. Deep down everyone has fucked up thoughts.
    Well, I gave you some green for your open-mindedness - kudos.

  10. #25
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Meat is meat and food is food. If we were not civilized and were still wild I'd bet you that you would do it.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  11. #26
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post
    Meat is meat and food is food. If we were not civilized and were still wild I'd bet you that you would do it.
    What I read was, humans = food.
    So you're up for some Human BBQ?

  12. #27
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post




    Alright, merely curious about the situation.

    And as I stated, I'm not here to impose it on anyone - you're fully entitled to your own opinion on the matter.
    Oh yes, me as well.
    I really have no problem with your opinion at all.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  13. #28
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    I'm hoping to see a whole lot more responses when I get back from sleeping.

  14. #29
    6ixth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,036
    Reputation
    661
    Thanks
    19,531
    which will be the taste?

  15. #30
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    which will be the taste?
    I wouldn't know, but I'm very curious on how it tastes.
    But as I said, it probably tastes like a mixture of cattle and pork.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [WTB] How much would you pay for this? (NOT FOR SALE) Just asking how much its worth.
    By Xelerate in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. what would you do to just beiber
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM