Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 369
  1. #31
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Yes I believe it's still morally wrong.
    I don't see a problem with morality due to the fact i only see the dead as a pile of elements that resemble a human, i wouldn't kill someone or cut a chunk of them off for a food source but don't see anything wrong with eating someone who died as long as they didn't die or have a disease that i could catch.

    Also i wounder if it would make a good jerky.

  2. #32
    6ixth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,036
    Reputation
    661
    Thanks
    19,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I wouldn't know, but I'm very curious on how it tastes.
    But as I said, it probably tastes like a mixture of cattle and pork.
    Nothing a good seasoning solve..

  3. #33
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think about killing people all the time but not eating them.

    My thoughts: I would love to just take a gun and slowly kill each and every person that makes me irritated or angry in any way. It'd be amazing, watching them try to run as i shoot both the legs, then the arms, and then slowly disemboweling them as they watch while I laugh. Then to take the final shot slowly as they watch in fear.

    But you know, just one Asian boy's thoughts

  4. #34
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post


    I don't see a problem with morality due to the fact i only see the dead as a pile of elements that resemble a human, i wouldn't kill someone or cut a chunk of them off for a food source but don't see anything wrong with eating someone who died as long as they didn't die or have a disease that i could catch.

    Also i wounder if it would make a good jerky.
    It would probably make awesome jerky.
    And I entirely agree with the disease part.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Nothing a good seasoning solve..
    I was thinking parmesan crusting and some red-wine sauce.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I think about killing people all the time but not eating them.

    My thoughts: I would love to just take a gun and slowly kill each and every person that makes me irritated or angry in any way. It'd be amazing, watching them try to run as i shoot both the legs, then the arms, and then slowly disemboweling them as they watch while I laugh. Then to take the final shot slowly as they watch in fear.

    But you know, just one Asian boy's thoughts
    Kill people slowly, with a gun? Wouldn't it be easier with hang-tenderizing or knives?
    You should try eating them afterwards anyway.-
    Last edited by Xenocide; 05-30-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  5. #35
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    I eat pussy. Guess I'm a cannibal.

  6. #36
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    I eat pussy. Guess I'm a cannibal.
    That's a figure of speech, there is no eating really happening there.
    Please, this is a serious thread and this doesn't fit in here.

  7. #37
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I think that cheeks and heart would be pretty good quite honestly.
    But yeah, it might, although I think it'd taste like a mixture between pork and veal.



    Sounds like he should've done some research before that, or atleast been more careful.
    He did research the scientist told the guy to get a plastic bin.. since that acid couldn't melt through plastic. But the dumb white kid bought something else.

  8. #38
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    He did research the scientist told the guy to get a plastic bin.. since that acid couldn't melt through plastic. But the dumb white kid bought something else.
    I guess you could go meatwagon on it and grind it down to sausage instead of messing with the acid.

  9. #39
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    eatahuman.com for cheap humans!

  10. #40
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I guess you could go meatwagon on it and grind it down to sausage instead of messing with the acid.
    Acid is way easier.. Since you still have to dispose of the sausage.

  11. #41
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    I would definitely love to beat the shit out of someone but these things are far too un-humane


    and why did you get CS?
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    eatahuman.com for cheap humans!
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  12. #42
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    What I read was, humans = food.
    So you're up for some Human BBQ?
    Oh dude, your late. I've already got the ribs on the grill. Literally.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  13. #43
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    eatahuman.com for cheap humans!
    If only.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


    Acid is way easier.. Since you still have to dispose of the sausage.
    Eat it? x)

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    I would definitely love to beat the shit out of someone but these things are far too un-humane


    and why did you get CS?
    Better put the dead-guys to use.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    Oh dude, your late. I've already got the ribs on the grill. Literally.
    You've eaten human?

  14. #44
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    I eat pussy. Guess I'm a cannibal.
    - Never actually got laid
    - Would know what it means if he did
    - There is no eating in that process
    -


    ---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    If only.



    Eat it? x)



    Better put the dead-guys to use.



    You've eaten human?
    Hell yeah, I got the hook up on Humans are us - Best human catchers delight
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  15. #45
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    - Never actually got laid
    - Would know what it means if he did
    - There is no eating in that process
    -


    ---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------


    Hell yeah, I got the hook up on Humans are us - Best human catchers delight
    Except that page doesn't exist.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [WTB] How much would you pay for this? (NOT FOR SALE) Just asking how much its worth.
    By Xelerate in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. what would you do to just beiber
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM