Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

I didn't mean that but Archangel said that you were ill so I said you have an illness if it's classed as an illness
    Ah, yes. That's true.
    We've all got our demons.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

Shayde (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    You need some professional help... :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    You need some professional help... :/
    You need to think outside of the box.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I do think outside the box, but never of eating another human, and i don't stay up all night thinking.. Hmm i wonder what Human taste like, i got other shit to worry about that keeps me up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post

You will resort to deadly violence to cover up how really weak and how much of a coward you are?
    Do you really want the sense of power that much?
    That's pretty cowardly, resorting to murder. You may be in power when you have a gun, but it surely won't make you strong, it makes you weak.

Kill any person that irritated you in any way?

> Mom wouldn't stop nagging me to take out the trash
    > I didn't want to
    > I shot her

Nice school shooter mentality you got there by the way.
    Well maybe not people I love or have loved. But yeah, I wouldn't mind being a coward if I would get the chance to resort to this. And a school shooting... That'd be the best day of my life, having the power to be able to kill whoever you want and to keep some alive. I would do anything to make those people suffer and, honestly, (to a certain point) I don't care who it is. I want to kill and it'll be fun. Though, I am a sane person and will not resort to anything like that. But, on the other hand, I would not trust my self with a real gun.

I mean... Who wouldn't be interested in hosting a school shooting? It'd be awesome. Killing, rape, crying, laughing, and shit. This is what goes through my ADD infested mind LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

It would probably make awesome jerky.
    And I entirely agree with the disease part.

I was thinking parmesan crusting and some red-wine sauce.

Kill people slowly, with a gun? Wouldn't it be easier with hang-tenderizing or knives?
    You should try eating them afterwards anyway.-
    I'm not a big fan of knives, oddly enough, I queasy sometimes when I see like... autopsies. Guns, I don't seem to mind. I'm not a big fan of eating them because I don't really know. The idea doesn't appeal to me :P
    Last edited by Unicow; 05-31-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    I do think outside the box, but never of eating another human, and i don't stay up all night thinking.. Hmm i wonder what Human taste like, i got other shit to worry about that keeps me up.
    If you think that's all I go around thinking about, then you are very narrowminded.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I'm not a big fan of knives, oddly enough, I queasy sometimes when I see like... autopsies. Guns, I don't seem to mind. I'm not a big fan of eating them because I don't really know. The idea doesn't appeal to me :P
    Meh, you'll get used to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

If you think that's all I go around thinking about, then you are very narrowminded.

Meh, you'll get used to it.
    I only read the first comment here, so i thought the thread was about you having the appetite of eating humans and keeps you up at night thinking about it.

Thanks

I only read the first comment here, so i thought the thread was about you having the appetite of eating humans and keeps you up at night thinking about it.
    Nah, it's just something that crosses my mind from time to time.
    I, like the rest, have other things on my mind and usually stuff to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I always wanted to lock all the doors in my school and walk around with my friend in Army of Two costumes while carry single shot rifles or even crossbows. If they're rapid fire, people die too fast and it's not as fun. If I have some other friends that just "snap" I can have them invade the main office to get access to the loudspeakers so we can talk to people in the building and just torment their imminent demise. I just want to see people run while I walk towards them and laugh, taking them down 1 by 1. If someone tries to play hero, my friend would have my back. If people hide, we WILL find them sooner or later. They can attempt to barricade the doors, but small bombs can come in handy and aren't that hard to make. I want to see someone kneeling in front of me begging for dear life, while I laugh at them. God that would be the day.

I'm slowly losing my sanity. Someone save me.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    I always wanted to lock all the doors in my school and walk around with my friend in Army of Two costumes while carry single shot rifles or even crossbows. If they're rapid fire, people die too fast and it's not as fun. If I have some other friends that just "snap" I can have them invade the main office to get access to the loudspeakers so we can talk to people in the building and just torment their imminent demise. I just want to see people run while I walk towards them and laugh, taking them down 1 by 1. If someone tries to play hero, my friend would have my back. If people hide, we WILL find them sooner or later. They can attempt to barricade the doors, but small bombs can come in handy and aren't that hard to make. I want to see someone kneeling in front of me begging for dear life, while I laugh at them. God that would be the day.

I'm slowly losing my sanity. Someone save me.
    What's the point of sanity in a world this cold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Define, insane.
    It's crazy to eat another human being, I would only do that if it was my last option of all

Thanks
    Turning something upside-down, whether physically by flipping a piece of paper around or metaphorically by re-imagining it can help you see patterns that wouldn’t otherwise be apparent. The brain has a bunch of pattern-making habits that often obscure other, more subtle patterns at work; changing the orientation of things can hide the more obvious patterns and make other patterns emerge. For example, you might ask what a problem would look like if the least important outcome were the most important, and how you’d then try to solve it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post

It's crazy to eat another human being, I would only do that if it was my last option of all
    What makes everyone else right? People didn't think the earth was round before and people saying otherwise were persecuted.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 3xP' Crystal View Post
    Turning something upside-down, whether physically by flipping a piece of paper around or metaphorically by re-imagining it can help you see patterns that wouldn’t otherwise be apparent. The brain has a bunch of pattern-making habits that often obscure other, more subtle patterns at work; changing the orientation of things can hide the more obvious patterns and make other patterns emerge. For example, you might ask what a problem would look like if the least important outcome were the most important, and how you’d then try to solve it.
    That doesn't make me crazy, it just tells me that I'm having another perspective on a matter.

Thanks

What makes everyone else right? People didn't think the earth was round before and people saying otherwise were persecuted.
    I would totally taste a "Human" Just wondering i've always thought of that but i never had the balls to actually do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xP' Crystal View Post

I would totally taste a "Human" Just wondering i've always thought of that but i never had the balls to actually do it.
    I don't see why people wouldn't think of it, I mean sure - it has it's moral highgrounds and such for several reasons.
    But it's the one thing we're not allowed to eat, and if you look at it from a religious perspective even though I'm an atheist.
    The human is the apple in the garden, god is the government and the snake is your subconcious and curiosity.
    ^ That one is probably gonna get me bashed pretty hard, but quite honestly - I don't care.

Just felt like making a metaphor.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast