Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 369
  1. #121
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    I would except for that fact that our diets probably put so many toxins in our system our flesh will taste bad to us
    Could be true, BUT, as we already have so much toxins in us, doesn't that kind of mean that we wouldn't really "taste" it as much.
    same thing as when you get used to a smell, you don't smell it as much? It might just taste wild, the urban jungle.

  2. #122
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Always good to try it out new experiences, so much meat, so little time.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #123
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Always good to try it out new experiences, so much meat, so little time.
    If we all come together then we can probably eat eachother.

  4. #124
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    If we all come together then we can probably eat eachother.

    Only with ketchup
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  5. #125
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post



    Only with ketchup
    Blood, natures ketchup.
    Use whatever you want, I'll probably dish out with vodka and BBQ sauce.

  6. #126
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Genocide .

  7. #127
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    Genocide .
    I have to say, wow, what a brilliant comment.
    Would you eat a person?

  8. #128
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I have to say, wow, what a brilliant comment.
    Would you eat a person?
    Only if on the brink of starvation and had the choice to die or eat. Then yes, but I would not view it as a person, just like any other meat. For example when you eat a hamburger you do not see it as a cow. I would kill it, filet it, cook it, store it, and eat it. Then I would survive.

  9. #129
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    Only if on the brink of starvation and had the choice to die or eat. Then yes, but I would not view it as a person, just like any other meat. For example when you eat a hamburger you do not see it as a cow. I would kill it, filet it, cook it, store it, and eat it. Then I would survive.
    Although, you can flip this around like a salad.
    When you see a cow you might see a hamburger.

    So by my books, if I see another human I might as well be looking at food.

  10. #130
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Although, you can flip this around like a salad.
    When you see a cow you might see a hamburger.

    So by my books, if I see another human I might as well be looking at food.
    Of course you can see it as whatever you wish, but I'm speaking in generalities.

  11. #131
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    Of course you can see it as whatever you wish, but I'm speaking in generalities.
    So what you are saying is, when you see a cow you don't see it as possible food?

  12. #132
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Could be true, BUT, as we already have so much toxins in us, doesn't that kind of mean that we wouldn't really "taste" it as much.
    same thing as when you get used to a smell, you don't smell it as much? It might just taste wild, the urban jungle.
    The toxins in our body are metabolized from the foods we eat, so the toxins never directly encounter our taste buds.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #133
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'd rather be in there than out here quite honestly.
    Wait.

    So how about you murder somebody, eat them and then go to prison for it?

    It'd be a dream come true for you.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  14. #134
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never thought about cannibalism

  15. #135
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    The toxins in our body are metabolized from the foods we eat, so the toxins never directly encounter our taste buds.
    The more you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    Wait.

    So how about you murder somebody, eat them and then go to prison for it?

    It'd be a dream come true for you.
    That time will come.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. [WTB] How much would you pay for this? (NOT FOR SALE) Just asking how much its worth.
    By Xelerate in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. what would you do to just beiber
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM