Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 149
  1. #76
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    Simplest answer, No

  2. #77
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Nope, can buy that.
    How can you pay for something that's free?
    She gave me a tug tug, for a hug. XD

  3. #78
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    How can you pay for something that's free?
    She gave me a tug tug, for a hug. XD
    Give them money?



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  4. #79
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Give them money?
    And if they didn't accept it.

  5. #80
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    explain how you buy logic, please.


  6. #81
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    explain how you buy logic, please.
    Hire a teacher and play chess and do math formulas all day?

    Obviously you need to buy some logic.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #82
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Hire a teacher and play chess and do math formulas all day?

    Obviously you need to buy some logic.

    -.- how does that buy logic.......that buys you a math teacher who plays chess.


  8. #83
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    explain how you buy logic, please.
    G2COLLEGE


  9. #84
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- you can't buy logic lulz. college/school won't give you logic.


  10. #85
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    -.- you can't buy logic lulz. college/school won't give you logic.
    Then what does?

  11. #86
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Then what does?
    money .
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  12. #87
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    logic is not something you can buy, as it is only gained through experience, now being school is an experience yes, you can gain logic AT school, but truly only you yourself can gain logic that you can use. Logical* thinking is something people say but in reality everyone has a different take on what is logical, to say someone's logic is "flawed" is not technically correct, since logic is only gained through unique experiences.
    Logic is basically your outlook on an event and what should be done afterwards or what it means in relation to something. You can pay for books which give you logical reasonings but only you yourself can use that logic, now you can also choose to not except that logic, and to think of those books you bought as illogical(using your logic.)

    In otherwords logic is something free and with a price at the same time, the price can't be bought with money though.


  13. #88
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    logic is not something you can buy, as it is only gained through experience, now being school is an experience yes, you can gain logic AT school, but truly only you yourself can gain logic that you can use. Logical* thinking is something people say but in reality everyone has a different take on what is logical, to say someone's logic is "flawed" is not technically correct, since logic is only gained through unique experiences.
    Logic is basically your outlook on an event and what should be done afterwards or what it means in relation to something. You can pay for books which give you logical reasonings but only you yourself can use that logic, now you can also choose to not except that logic, and to think of those books you bought as illogical(using your logic.)

    In otherwords logic is something free and with a price at the same time, the price can't be bought with money though.
    Wrong. Logic is the ability to use reason to perform an action. Chess is a game of Logic, you use game theory to select the best course of action to predict the movement of your opponent, and setup a counter attack while keeping your pieces safe. Mathematical Logic is the use of Math as proof, as Math is not made of theories like science, it can often deter you to the right path. A person like me, who bases all their actions and choices on Math and Science, is called a LOGICAL human being.

    If someone hired Blue Gene L or Kasperkey or whatever his name is, and playing a couple of lessons with him can boost your logical reasoning farther than playing your Average Joe who walks right into a trap.

    Hence, Logic can be bought.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #89
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    checkmate beoch
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  15. #90
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    logic is the way of reasoning not the ability to use reason to perform an action(necessarily)

    Logic is what you say it is, but also more, logic does not have to always do with performing an action, as you described. True you use logic when performing an action, but its also something more. K bear with me since ima copy some stuff.

    "Logic tells us how we ought to reason if we want to reason correctly. Whether people actually follow these rules of correct reasoning is an empirical matter, something that is not the concern of logic."

    In other words, what your talking about is the psychology of reasoning. Logic cannot be bought with money simply by hiring a teacher. Logic is only something you can get on your own. There are people who have no money at all but still make logical descisions such as the ones you make.

    Therefore when you talk about mathematical "logic" you are also talking about mathmatical "reasoning".(same with science)

    Logic is something no money can buy, you can buy things that influence your logic. But you cannot buy logic itself.


Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:24 PM
  2. [Solved] is there anything better than *************Just say NO! script?
    By Leon. in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:33 PM
  3. was there anything wrong with this threat?
    By valdamirie in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
  4. [SOLVED]will this get me banned or is there anything better
    By thepinhead in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 03:10 AM
  5. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES FRAPS??
    By El Narco in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 12:17 PM