Thread: My job sucks :(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking

    My job sucks :(

    Right now I'm (cnc) programming a job that Team oil Tools is getting payed 2mil to do and the people we are making it for are getting 6mil from it and all I get is 40/60 $ an hour I programmed the damn job and I'm about to make all the parts I want 2mil.

  2. #2
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    You complain about having that much pay? A little spoiled are we? Buy me donator :P
    I only have like 20$ an hour.

  3. #3
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    I get paid minimum wage.

    Cry more.

  4. #4
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Right now I'm (cnc) programming a job that Team oil Tools is getting payed 2mil to do and the people we are making it for are getting 6mil from it and all I get is 40/60 $ an hour I programmed the damn job and I'm about to make all the parts I want 2mil.
    tell them stop it. Stahp. Gimme my fair salary.

  5. #5
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You complain about having that much pay? A little spoiled are we? Buy me donator :P
    I only have like 20$ an hour.
    lol should see how much is in my bank. I live cheap and lol I don't even have donator. I have no way to buy shit online.

  6. #6
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol should see how much is in my bank. I live cheap and lol I don't even have donator. I have no way to buy shit online.
    How much are we talking roughly?
    I don't live cheap, I just end up in a lot of shit and end up owing people money all the time. Can't really afford basic stuff anymore.

  7. #7
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    I get paid minimum wage.

    Cry more.
    If your 18 get a shop job you will start out as there bitch getting them tools and shit but it will pay like 9$ an hour then you will be moved up to forklift or saw thats about 13$ an hour then after a year or two talk to your boss and tell him you want to do cnc work. It's easy as fuck just have to be good at math. Also 9$ might not seem like a lot but it is in a shop job. After you work 40 hours you will go in to over time and that's pay and a half so you will be making like 14$ an hour something around there then on week ends it's double pay so 18$.

    ---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    How much are we talking roughly?
    I don't live cheap, I just end up in a lot of shit and end up owing people money all the time. Can't really afford basic stuff anymore.
    I did have 153k saved up but I got a house for like 130 and a car payed them both off. That was like 2 years ago I'm up to like 185k but I only spend like 400-500 a month and I make around 10k a month.

    ---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    tell them stop it. Stahp. Gimme my fair salary.
    If they payed me that much I would do like 4 more jobs then quit lol.

  8. #8
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol should see how much is in my bank. I live cheap and lol I don't even have donator. I have no way to buy shit online.
    Lol should buy me shit. Jk Josh, but 40/60 an hour is a lot xD
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #9
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    If your 18 get a shop job you will start out as there bitch getting them tools and shit but it will pay like 9$ an hour then you will be moved up to forklift or saw thats about 13$ an hour then after a year or two talk to your boss and tell him you want to do cnc work. It's easy as fuck just have to be good at math. Also 9$ might not seem like a lot but it is in a shop job. After you work 40 hours you will go in to over time and that's pay and a half so you will be making like 14$ an hour something around there then on week ends it's double pay so 18$.
    That tells me nothing of your current value though, I'm not that good with maths.
    I just recently got a job, I just have not gotten my schedule yet.

    I'm a chef and I get payed like (In my currency) 110 - 120SEK/hour + holiday pay (which is about 12% extra)
    So I have to stand up all day and do heavy lifting and shit.

    Which makes me wonder, how is the pay divided.
    You sit in a chair crunch words and numbers and get twice as much, I do quite a lot of work and I get half of it. xD

    - Saw your additions just now, that's quite a lot.
    You should totally come treat me for pizza and weed.

  10. #10
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,876
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    16,310
    My Mood
    Happy
    At least you have a job

  11. #11
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Put a RAT in it , and then blackmail them.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  12. #12
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Put a RAT in it , and then blackmail them.
    Sneaky gurl!

  13. #13
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    That tells me nothing of your current value though, I'm not that good with maths.
    I just recently got a job, I just have not gotten my schedule yet.

    I'm a chef and I get payed like (In my currency) 110 - 120SEK/hour + holiday pay (which is about 12% extra)
    So I have to stand up all day and do heavy lifting and shit.

    Which makes me wonder, how is the pay divided.
    You sit in a chair crunch words and numbers and get twice as much, I do quite a lot of work and I get half of it. xD

    - Saw your additions just now, that's quite a lot.
    You should totally come treat me for pizza and weed.
    lol I work my ass off I'm not just a programmer I run the cnc machine as well. I also work 12-15 hour nights always loading parts any were from 10 pounds to 190 pounds in and out of my machine I only really get to sit when I'm programming for the next job why a part takes hours to run or I just dick around in the forklift picking pipe for people that run the saw.

  14. #14
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    16$/Hour working with my dad at construction.
    I'm 16 btw.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  15. #15
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Lol should buy me shit. Jk Josh, but 40/60 an hour is a lot xD
    VV when you turn 18 move to Oklahoma and you can be my top bitch. Take you out to eat and buy you shit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  2. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  3. new artist first sig(sucks)
    By darkone1149 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
  4. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM