Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ShootingStarJose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Your Allowed To Do This?

    Hello i want to know if you can put in your signature banners with links to pages like your youtube channel,PTC, blogs, etc?, cause i think it may be against rules... anyone can clear this to me?
    Last edited by ShootingStarJose; 06-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yes, you can.
    Almost everyone does it. /thread
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  3. #3
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Links to Youtube, Facebook and stuff like that is all allowed, You can't link to other websites like MPGH tho.

  4. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    /thread
    @hax3rman


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. #5
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    /thread
    @hax3rman
    That's what I said.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  6. #6
    ShootingStarJose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Do PTC Banners and links count too?

  7. #7
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStarJose View Post
    Do PTC Banners and links count too?
    PTC banners?
    What do you mean?
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,868
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,710
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStarJose View Post
    Do PTC Banners and links count too?
    No... they aren't allowed.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    ShootingStarJose (06-02-2013),Spaghetti Master (06-02-2013)

  10. #9
    ShootingStarJose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oh ok thanks

  11. #10
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    That's what I said.
    'Twas agreeing with you.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  12. #11
    bloodsplatstencil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    heres a hint

    don't ever reach 1337 posts or you'll get banned for two years


    cough temper cough cough

  13. #12
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodsplatstencil View Post
    heres a hint

    don't ever reach 1337 posts or you'll get banned for two years


    cough temper cough cough
    Seriously, kid.
    Got your panties in a twist?

  14. #13
    bloodsplatstencil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Seriously, kid.
    Got your panties in a twist?
    can you leave me alone plz

    stop trolling me sir

  15. #14
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodsplatstencil View Post
    can you leave me alone plz

    stop trolling me sir
    I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely asking you to not be this angry about something this trivial.

  16. #15
    bloodsplatstencil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely asking you to not be this angry about something this trivial.
    Dude, I'm not even angry dafuq

    I'm just trolling around on this alternate account and refilling my MPGH-addiction bar until my main is unbanned

Similar Threads

  1. Again i need your help on making this problem off
    By vayerman in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 08:05 AM
  2. IM not sure IF I am allowed to ask this
    By addcoolman1 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:06 PM
  3. am i allowed to post this?
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:45 PM
  4. L0L i not sure if u allowed to do this BUT....
    By henrychen69 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:20 PM
  5. Am i allowed to do this?
    By Ghostiel in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:24 PM