Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Oh, I just noticed the OP is a cocksucker

    thats why he doesn't mind blowing 'em..

    anyway

    op is fag
    why exactly am I a fag?
    because I like cartridges?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  2. #17
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    why exactly am I a fag?
    because I like cartridges?
    no

    sigh


    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Cartridges were also highly susceptible to corrosion, so if you lived in a humid environment your games were pretty much fucked after 6+ years.

  4. #19
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    no

    sigh


    Because I am in the cocksucker user group that makes me a fag?

    Ok. Then since you are a brit you must have fucked up teeth. You say cheerio, splendid and spiffing way too much, you must drink tea everyday.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (06-04-2013)

  6. #20
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    Because I am in the cocksucker user group that makes me a fag?

    Ok. Then since you are a brit you must have fucked up teeth. You say cheerio, splendid and spiffing way too much, you must drink tea everyday.

    Unfortunately, I am not a brit




    fag
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #21
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,853
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,691
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Rather have it on a hard drive... far more shit vs optical or cartridge.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #22
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post



    Unfortunately, I am not a brit




    fag
    The term "Britain" means "the United Kingdom". A UK passport describes its holder as a "British citizen"

    So if you're from the United Kingdom as your profile says you are a british citizen.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  9. #23
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    I prefer downloadable games by far Almost impossible to lose unless the company goes down.

  10. #24
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    "Cartridge"

    Technically everything is going back to "cartridges" in the form of HDs and USBs, which is way more convenient than swapping the actual disc every time you want to play a game.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #25
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    The term "Britain" means "the United Kingdom". A UK passport describes its holder as a "British citizen"

    So if you're from the United Kingdom as your profile says you are a british citizen.
    Thanks for teaching me what I already knew you fattie

    I ment that the country I filled in is not where I came from nor where I live.


    ---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    "Cartridge"

    Technically everything is going back to "cartridges" in the form of HDs and USBs, which is way more convenient than swapping the actual disc every time you want to play a game.
    Well, have you compared a regular disc's price to an USB?

    I think its like 5€ max for a 4gb disc
    while a 2gb usb costs around 12€ here
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  12. #26
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Thanks for teaching me what I already knew you fattie

    I ment that the country I filled in is not where I came from nor where I live.
    Ok, so you are saying that what your profile says does not mean what you really are? Your profile says you are a brit when you aren't actually a brit.

    Well, I guess that works for me too. Just because my profile says i am a cocksucker doesn't actually mean I am.

    checkmate.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  13. #27
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I prefer cartridge, because even though both have games I spent a lot playing and I like them a lot, cartridge games (a.k.a pokemon, metroid and castlevania, among others) were the ones who gave me the best time and I took them everywhere, while CD games I could only play them in my desktop.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  14. #28
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I prefer cartridge, because even though both have games I spent a lot playing and I like them a lot, cartridge games (a.k.a pokemon, metroid and castlevania, among others) were the ones who gave me the best time and I took them everywhere, while CD games I could only play them in my desktop.
    Aw yeah.

    Most of my favorite games came on cartridges, like Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, Zelda, Metroid, Bomberman etc.

    But when I was young was the time when CD games were emerging. Sega Saturn and PS1 came out, so I also have a lot of memories of games that came on optical discs also. I especially loved the Dreamcast too.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

    Snake (06-04-2013)

  16. #29
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    Ok, so you are saying that what your profile says does not mean what you really are? Your profile says you are a brit when you aren't actually a brit.

    Well, I guess that works for me too. Just because my profile says i am a cocksucker doesn't actually mean I am.

    checkmate.
    garb garb

    i no understand u

    perhaps if you would remove that cock out of there

    garb garb garb
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  17. #30
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    garb garb

    i no understand u

    perhaps if you would remove that cock out of there

    garb garb garb
    Wow. You really redefine immature.

    And I thought people in the 2nd grade in highschool were immature...

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [TuT]How To make a system restore disc
    By ChikenLover in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:26 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. [Region-Free] Halo 3: ODST (2 Discs)
    By Killian in forum Xbox Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:10 PM
  4. Make a formatting disc?
    By Toxin in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  5. Killer Fail Optical Illusion =]
    By lethalhuman8 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 03:46 PM