Thread: Smoking?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Who cares ? everyone is going to die eventually.
    My mom's aunt is 72 years old , she had a healthy life , and now she's paralyzed...

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #32
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Judging by your avatar that is hard to believe, isn't it?
    Than don't believe me. I have better things to do than trying to make someone believe over the internet that i don't smoke.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DutchAirForce For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (06-04-2013)

  4. #33
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,863
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,706
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Smoking is nasty as fuck.

    If you smoke you must really hate yourself if you're willing to take years off your life.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Duffman.. (06-04-2013)

  6. #34
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,002
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This discussion is pointless. The only valid point you made is it **can** cause cancer.
    People don't hate me nor does my teeth fall out (As I do take good care of them).

    We smoke because we want to. Though at the time, we all thought we'd never get addicted. I've yet to encounter one person who started smoking and thinking they would get addicted. It just isn't planned.

  7. #35
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Smoking, it's like suicide, but slower, and more painful and and it makes you stink and it makes your teeth fall out and it gives you cancer and it makes everyone hate you, I'm still yet to find any pro's?
    Who told you this?
    -I'm sure it's some stereotype effect going on here

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  8. #36
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Meh everyone who smokes knows the consequences but they smoke for a reason(unless you're one of the fags who smoke to be cool) i used to smoke weed because it would calm me down, i rarely smoke now though because I don't need to as much anymore.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #37
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Who's actually smokes cigarettes when you can use vapor them pointless and costly to me E-Cigarettes are the future

  10. #38
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    No matter what, if you actually are a smoker, not just a social/party smoker (Have one every once and a while at a party), the smell doesn't go away that easily.
    And, yellow teeth/fingers are also an issue.
    No i have not asked everybody in the world, however i can assure you that if you're an addicted smoker no one's going to have very positive opinions upon first sight
    My mother has smoked for like 30 years and she doesn't smell bad.

    and if you're judging somebody by how much they smoke and not on their intellect or other more important factors you are just being shallow.

    I don't even smoke btw I just saying that your argument isn't a very good one
    Last edited by Kallisti; 06-04-2013 at 01:32 PM.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  11. #39
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Who's actually smokes cigarettes when you can use vapor them pointless and costly to me E-Cigarettes are the future
    Vapes just arent the same though
    Never got that kick off of them, I use daily but nothing beats analog for that feel good

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  12. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Smoking is nasty as fuck.

    If you smoke you must really hate yourself if you're willing to take years off your life.
    No u nasty as fuck eating all that snowman chocolate.

  13. #41

  14. #42
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    Everyone just smoke because they think they are cool. If not then it's because there parents smoke or they are going trough a rough time and they can't express themself any other way.
    for some reason I don't think everybody does it because they want to look cool.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  15. #43

  16. #44
    Rizqn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can't stand the sight of anyone who touches the stuff, the thing is, they know it's killing them.............

  17. #45
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,863
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,706
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    No u nasty as fuck eating all that snowman chocolate.
    Listen here m8. If you had 15 lbs of chocolate snowmen, you would eat them too.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Duffman.. (06-04-2013),KillTheNoise (06-05-2013)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:10 AM
  2. Smokers Smoking
    By vibhavrocks in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. smoke granade address?
    By yogilek in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:57 AM
  4. Smoke nade Hack
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:58 AM
  5. m60, smoke and p90 packets
    By carloshax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:12 PM