Thread: Smoking?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    My mother has smoked for like 30 years and she doesn't smell bad.

    and if you're judging somebody by how much they smoke and not on their intellect or other more important factors you are just being shallow.

    I don't even smoke btw I just saying that your argument isn't a very good one
    My father has smoked since he was 19, he has his two upper front teeth, his left kidney has shut down, he can't exercise properly as he can't get enough oxygen into his blood.
    My grandfather died of lung cancer roughly 3 weeks ago, due to smoking. a compulsive smoker all his life. He hasn't been able to walk since he was around 57 and he couldn't talk properly as his lungs can't get enough oxygen to his body.
    My grandmother died of lung cancer 5 years ago, she was in a nursing home unable to think for herself as she also had alsymus.

    Smoking is fucking stupid, spend the later years of you're life under aged care if you want.

  2. #47
    Extreme_XB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akatsuki
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    My father has smoked since he was 19, he has his two upper front teeth, his left kidney has shut down, he can't exercise properly as he can't get enough oxygen into his blood.
    My grandfather died of lung cancer roughly 3 weeks ago, due to smoking. a compulsive smoker all his life. He hasn't been able to walk since he was around 57 and he couldn't talk properly as his lungs can't get enough oxygen to his body.
    My grandmother died of lung cancer 5 years ago, she was in a nursing home unable to think for herself as she also had alsymus.

    Smoking is fucking stupid, spend the later years of you're life under aged care if you want.
    I know cigs have a drug that makes your body need it "Addiction aka NIKKKAteen" but I still wonder today how people get hooked on it.

  3. #48
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Meh everyone who smokes knows the consequences but they smoke for a reason(unless you're one of the fags who smoke to be cool) i used to smoke weed because it would calm me down, i rarely smoke now though because I don't need to as much anymore.
    Weed isn't as bad. Nearly everybody does weed once or more in their life, I honestly don't have anything against potheads. Except for when they become either highschool dropouts or "420 blaze it" kids.

  4. #49
    TheAudioAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    Smoking, it's like suicide, but slower, and more painful and and it makes you stink and it makes your teeth fall out and it gives you cancer and it makes everyone hate you, I'm still yet to find any pro's?
    Gives you haters something else to bitch about other than my swag. ~GG2GG

  5. #50
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAudioAssassin View Post
    Gives you haters something else to bitch about other than my swag. ~GG2GG
    You're so cool...
    I hope you succeed in life despite the fact you're doomed to fail.

  6. #51
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Smoking weed is amazing. If I were going to commit suicide I'd smoke rainbow kush until I died.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  7. #52
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Smoking is something that you get dragged into, and if your mentality is weak, you will not be able to stop. Thats what my personal opinion is.

    I smoked before, and I do understand how people get addicted to it.
    I personally think that it is more like the motion and the fact that you have a stick to suck on which contains certain chemicals that got into your body by testing it out, which desire maintenance. If you have friends who smoke and have a good time smoking with them, you'll have an even harder time to avoid them.

    However, anyone with a hard mentality can stop at anytime, anywhere.

    I smoked weed, cigarettes(for one month, just to get addicted and stop), hookah, and hash.
    But I still do not understand what the fuck is so good about weed and cigarettes


    (yes I did inhale by lungs and all that shit, doesn't affect me, sucks, stinks)

    same goes for alcohol and that elephant shit that you put between your lips
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  8. #53
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    My father has smoked since he was 19, he has his two upper front teeth, his left kidney has shut down, he can't exercise properly as he can't get enough oxygen into his blood.
    My grandfather died of lung cancer roughly 3 weeks ago, due to smoking. a compulsive smoker all his life. He hasn't been able to walk since he was around 57 and he couldn't talk properly as his lungs can't get enough oxygen to his body.
    My grandmother died of lung cancer 5 years ago, she was in a nursing home unable to think for herself as she also had alsymus.

    Smoking is fucking stupid, spend the later years of you're life under aged care if you want.
    Just because some people react differently than others doesn't mean everybody will. I've seen people in their late 80s who have been smoking almost their whole life and they are fine.

    You can also stop saying "you" because that means you're directing it at me. And I already said that I don't smoke.

    Hey, feel free to make a thread about the dangers of drinking alcohol, why don't you.
    Do you know how many people get kidney failures because they drink too much alcohol? What about drunk driving! And what about having sex when drunk and accidentally damaging your penis!?

    And the dangers of riding bikes without helmets.
    Many good people each year die to having a bicycle accident because they didn't wear a helmet.

    And the dangers of a white guy walking in downtown chicago at 12 AM.
    Being mugged is a reality.

    Most people know the dangers, just like most people don't want to hear it for the 3217th time in their life.
    Last edited by Kallisti; 06-04-2013 at 05:12 PM.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  9. #54
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    Listen here m8. If you had 15 lbs of chocolate snowmen, you would eat them too.
    No, I would melt it down and slather it all over my naked body.


    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    My father has smoked since he was 19, he has his two upper front teeth, his left kidney has shut down, he can't exercise properly as he can't get enough oxygen into his blood.
    My grandfather died of lung cancer roughly 3 weeks ago, due to smoking. a compulsive smoker all his life. He hasn't been able to walk since he was around 57 and he couldn't talk properly as his lungs can't get enough oxygen to his body.
    My grandmother died of lung cancer 5 years ago, she was in a nursing home unable to think for herself as she also had alsymus.

    Smoking is fucking stupid, spend the later years of you're life under aged care if you want.
    To each is own, shut the fuck up already nobody gives a shit what you think. You aren't going to stop anyone from doing what they want.

  10. #55
    Raow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47°37′39″N 122°14′32″W
    Posts
    2,721
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    No, I would melt it down and slather it all over my naked body.


    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------



    To each is own, shut the fuck up already nobody gives a shit what you think. You aren't going to stop anyone from doing what they want.
    I'm not trying to.
    Fair enough then.

  11. #56
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,704
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAudioAssassin View Post
    Gives you haters something else to bitch about other than my swag. ~GG2GG
    Cute, is that you with your boyfriend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    No, I would melt it down and slather it all over my naked body.

    Then you'd lick yourself and eat it all





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    NotAGMGhost (06-04-2013)

  13. #57
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    ITS A LIFESTYLES BROOO
    #420BLAZEITFGTZ

  14. #58
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    ITS A LIFESTYLES BROOO
    #420BLAZEITFGTZ
    are you 12?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  15. #59
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    are you 12?
    nope but i'm pretty sure you are.

  16. #60
    Chuma2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my basement :D
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Amused
    its really based on opinion, and it all depends on the person

    if you are the type of person who lives by the philosophy of carpe diem (seize the day) then smoking might be right for you, but others who prefer to live more like i do where you try and stay healthy then smoking wont be for you

    its all opionions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:10 AM
  2. Smokers Smoking
    By vibhavrocks in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. smoke granade address?
    By yogilek in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:57 AM
  4. Smoke nade Hack
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:58 AM
  5. m60, smoke and p90 packets
    By carloshax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:12 PM