Thread: COCKSUCKERS!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Extreme_XB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akatsuki
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Dead
    Inc Perma Ban.

  2. #47
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    how about you shut the fuck up shemale
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post
    How about... Permanent ban and a Banned tag?
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Duffman.. (06-04-2013)

  4. #48
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XB View Post
    Inc Perma Ban.
    Stfu with the ban already.

  5. #49
    ZombieLandVendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    CAlm down people. Im here, Im queer, GET USED TO IT!

  6. #50
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    how about you shut the fuck up shemale
    Don't get your panties in a bunch. I see through your phony cover up. You think just because a man with a colored name (arunforce, master131, dave84311) bagged on me you should join the herd. Why can't you grow up for once and be a leader?
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  7. #51
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why don't you Ch00bs stop spamming my thread?

  8. #52
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am a leader. Your Leader Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

    Don't get your panties in a bunch. I see through your phony cover up. You think just because a man with a colored name (arunforce, master131, dave84311) bagged on me you should join the herd. Why can't you grow up for once and be a leader?


    ---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

    why don't you go suck a dick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post
    Why don't you Ch00bs stop spamming my thread?
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Duffman.. (06-04-2013)

  10. #53
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    I am a leader. Your Leader Bitch

    ---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

    why don't you go suck a dick?
    I'm obviously a rebel than because I don't see where I am following you.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  11. #54
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    I am a leader. Your Leader Bitch

    ---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

    why don't you go suck a dick?
    B-b-but i like pussy better

  12. #55
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol!! you're a rebel? More of a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post


    I'm obviously a rebel than because I don't see where I am following you.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  13. #56
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    All we need is good old perma bans for cs wanabees
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  14. #57
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
    All we need is good old perma bans for cs wanabees
    Again, with the ban threat. STFU ALREADY.

  15. #58
    Ayyash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    5
    You just want attention.
    attention whore

    p.s : requesting to join usergroup is not allowed and can lead you to ban \ infraction.

  16. #59
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    lol!! you're a rebel? More of a cunt.
    A sex organ? Ok... I still don't see where I followed you since you say I am not a rebel.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  17. #60
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Fuck this.
    @Ravallo Close this thread NOW!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jetamay != To Cocksucker
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. more cocksuckers
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 11:38 AM
  3. Cocksucker group is helping?
    By kiling4u in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 06:30 AM
  4. Cocksucker Section
    By MikeM in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 10:32 PM
  5. New Cocksucker Members
    By MikeM II in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:55 PM