Thread: oh dear god

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking

    oh dear god

    MTBakerVapor accidentally send me a 100%PG mix instead of the 50/50 I ordered
    Shit is like FIRE in your lungs

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  2. #2
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,653
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I have no clue what you are talking about

  3. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    what you talking about?,

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^Nigs obviously don't use E-Cigs.

    On-Topic: 100%?
    I use 40PG/60VG
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #5
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    e-cigarettes, the juice is made of 2 types
    Propylene Glycol is what gives it its "kick", you feel it in your throat. makes little smoke but a bunch of flavor
    Vegitable Glycol is what makes the thick clouds of vapor, and its smoother

    I usually use 40/60 PG/VG but they sent me 100% PG and it is wicked harsh

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ^Nigs obviously don't use E-Cigs.

    On-Topic: 100%?
    I use 40PG/60VG
    Yeah, its dangerous im serious
    dont have the order# saved and i already opened it so no refund/return. I emailed them with pictures and asked for a half size of their Freebie samplers for the mix-up
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 06-04-2013 at 11:40 PM.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  6. #6
    zahid94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the net
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fire in your lung...hahaha funny

  7. #7
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    e-cigarettes, the juice is made of 2 types
    Propylene Glycol is what gives it its "kick", you feel it in your throat. makes little smoke but a bunch of flavor
    Vegitable Glycol is what makes the thick clouds of vapor, and its smoother

    I usually use 40/60 PG/VG but they sent me 100% PG and it is wicked harsh



    Yeah, its dangerous im serious
    dont have the order# saved and i already opened it so no refund/return. I emailed them with pictures and asked for a half size of their Freebie samplers for the mix-up
    ​Seriously, who the hell would actually use 100% PG?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #8
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Seriously, who the hell would actually use 100% PG?
    I cant tell you how glad I am to have a 40/60 of Cotton Candy to cut it with, the flavors together arent that bad and it kinda evens it all out

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #9
    Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    698
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    648
    My Mood
    Breezy
    100% PG
    Contact me by PM or VM

    /-/


  10. #10
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    E cigs are for fags. Oh look at me just hitting my fake cig I'm so cool. I got some green shit that will put some fire in your lungs got meth too lol but that will just make you think your on fire.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 06-05-2013 at 12:46 AM.

  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    E cigs are for fags. Oh look at me just hitting my fake cig I'm so cool. I got some green shit that will put some fire in your lungs got meth too lol but that will just make you think your on fire.
    I'd rather use an E-Cig than smoke an actual cig.

  12. #12
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    E cigs are for fags. Oh look at me just hitting my fake cig I'm so cool. I got some green shit that will put some fire in your lungs got meth too lol but that will just make you think your on fire.
    FUCK THAT ive been in recovery for over 6 months now
    havent felt like getting any weed in a month or two, its a big trigger these days

    i bought it because im a smoker, ill smoke anything i can get my hands on
    cigs, tree, hookah, got my new vape

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #13
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    FUCK THAT ive been in recovery for over 6 months now
    havent felt like getting any weed in a month or two, its a big trigger these days

    i bought it because im a smoker, ill smoke anything i can get my hands on
    cigs, tree, hookah, got my new vape
    I use to smoke cigs but quit when I started dipping. I don't really ever feel the need that I have to smoke weed ever day all day I can stop when ever I want and I have in the past I just do it because I hurt after work and it helps me sleep and I also like to get fucked up. My mom has one of them damn E cig things fucking hate it ever time I take her out some one has to walk up and ask her about it then they talk for like 40 mins about it.

    ---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I'd rather use an E-Cig than smoke an actual cig.
    E cigs are just as bad as real ones lol have you ever read all the shit that's in that liquid stuff and what it does to your body/lungs?

  14. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I use to smoke cigs but quit when I started dipping. I don't really ever feel the need that I have to smoke weed ever day all day I can stop when ever I want and I have in the past I just do it because I hurt after work and it helps me sleep and I also like to get fucked up. My mom has one of them damn E cig things fucking hate it ever time I take her out some one has to walk up and ask her about it then they talk for like 40 mins about it.

    ---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------



    E cigs are just as bad as real ones lol have you ever read all the shit that's in that liquid stuff and what it does to your body/lungs?
    ​Not even nearly as bad as tobacco though. Weed is also pretty damn bad for you as well, so pfft.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #15
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Not even nearly as bad as tobacco though. Weed is also pretty damn bad for you as well, so pfft.
    Since when is Weed bad for you...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. O DEAR GOD
    By uberman556 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:17 PM
  2. [Help] Dear god help me (java)
    By davisater in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:25 AM
  3. oh dear god! really?
    By Tibirius in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 03:45 PM
  4. Dear God...
    By tednugent in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 11:00 AM
  5. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM