Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Is it something about cocksuckers that make them write every word with a capital?
    Yeah its the tag

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Don't Spam my name
    You ain't gun stahp me naow.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

Snake (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Yeah its the tag

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

You ain't gun stahp me naow.
    Ohhhhh thats whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    There's no secret. Just eat fresh home-cooked meals and work out. Losing weight fast isn't good either. As soon as you stop eating like shit, you will gain the weight back plus more. So I hope you enjoy eating your "one natural product" for life because you're not just gonna stay at that weight when you stop "dieting"

You already failed by calling it a diet. Losing weight is a change in your lifestyle. Instead of starving yourself on Slim Fast and McDonald's salads, why no make a permanent change? Drink Tea or Fresh Juice instead of sodas, cook yourself a hamburger and cut up some potatoes and fry some instead of going to McDonalds. It will taste the same without all the Trans Fats. And another thing; fat is good (besides Trans). Dietary Fat isn't Body Fat. Your body needs fat for many things. The only thing you should keep track of is calories. If your body burns 3,000 calories a day, all you have to do is eat less than that. Whether it's 2,500 cals of cookies or veggies, you will lose weight. But the dietary part is eating what makes you full. People (athletes) don't eat these "healthy omg he's on a diet?!" foods because they're necessarily healthy, but that they can eat more and stay full.

I mean look at it like this. You can buy a lb of chicken for what? Less than $5? And a lb of chicken is a lot. I can make some stir-fry with some rice and veggies and some sauce and that makes me two large bowls for lunch and dinners. And that's only about 1,000 cals. That means I could snack during the day, have a nice breakfast with some eggs and toast and tomato soup, I feel full. Not to mention I'm losing weight.

So the next time you stop by McDonalds because you're a lazy fat fuck, just remember you could be eating that McDouble and Small Fries or two bowls of some damn devilish good stir-fry for the same calories. Learn how to cook and stop being a lazy pimple faced dweeb please. You will feel so much better when you start cooking your own food and the ladies will like it too.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Here's an example on how to be full.

Breakfast
    Some homemade Pancakes! (None of that instant mix bullshit)
    • 4 Eggs
    • 1 Cup of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
    • 1/2 of Oats (I use Quakers Old-Fashoned)
    • 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla (Optional, I don't use)

Mix it all together and fry it. Use some Pam spray if you don't have a stick-free pan.
    You can mix some fruits in it if you'd like.
    Don't go chubby 8 year old boy on the syrup or get some calorie-free syrup.

No more than 700 cals. Makes about 6-8 hamburger patty sized pancakes. That should fill you up.

Lunch
    You're probably in school so I'd take a packed lunch.
    • 2 Turkey Sandwiches
    • Baggie of fruits/veggies (Grapes, Carrots, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, etc)
    • A Drink (Gatorade, Fresh Juice, Water, etc)
    • A Go-Gurt

Some Wheat bread. I get Kroger's brand, either Buttermilk or Sandwich. Some turkey would probably be best. Go with roasted or something. All of those honey this, sugar that, adds calories to a perfectly healthy slice of protein. Add 2-4 slices and a slice of cheese. I prefer the Pepperjack to give some taste. Smack on some lettuce and a shake or two of salt and pepper. Two sandwiches should be plenty.

Get some fruits too. I love some Cantaloupe. Between lunch and snacking, I go through 4-5 a week.
    A Go-Gurt is a nice dessert too. I don't care how they're packaged with Spongebob and what have you, I love them. Though the best option is Greek Yogurt. I love the kind with the almonds, though experiment. Yogurt is a perfect option for dessert.
    Take a drink with you. Figi Water, v8, Gatorade, whatever you can afford.

Dinner
    Time for some more cooking. Bring your lady friends over and impress them with your Master Chef level 40 Champion. Oh wait, were not LoL kiddies anymore.
    • Fish, Chicken, Turkey; any meat that is white (not pork)
    • A side. Rice, Corn, Green Beans, Baked Potato; change it up
    • A little appetizer. IE- If you're cooking fried fish and some rice, maybe add a little salad with some bacon bits

Cook something nice. Get out your parent's cookbook and cook for your family. Or look up something online. Some fish fried in flour and garlic powder waters my mouth. But it's up to your family's tastes.
    Add a side that goes with it. Remember to stick with the "home-cooked" theme. That means homemade mashed potatoes over instant, boil some macaroni noodles then put it in the oven with some cheese and cream of milk than Kraft boil it and add processed cheese poop. Something that would go with your main entree.
    Add a third side if you would like. Have a date over? Get a couple lobster tails on sale and Kroger and maybe some shrimp or crab legs. Get a little rice together and fry some green peppers in with it. Center the tail in the plate and surround it by some rice colored with tasting fried peppers and add a side plate with some crab legs and sauce. You're girlfriend would love that.

So there you have it. Sounds better than Mickey Dees 2-3 times a day. I guarantee cooking will enlighten your life. It did with mine.

Snack on some veggies or fruits. Find something you really like. For me it was Cantaloupe.
    Diet Sodas ARE calorie free, but still the mentality of it is bad. You're goal is to quit sodas and drink more healthy and natural liquids. Drinking diet soda won't help you.

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. If you can go a month of healthy living, you're old habits won't even phase you. Soda tastes like shit to me now; it's not natural. Same with other things. Thinking of putting some greasy processed sandwich near my mouth makes my stomach sick and all I imagine is a pimply face and fat greasy belly.

Don't ever want to go back to that life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
    There's no secret. Just eat fresh home-cooked meals and work out. Losing weight fast isn't good either. As soon as you stop eating like shit, you will gain the weight back plus more. So I hope you enjoy eating your "one natural product" for life because you're not just gonna stay at that weight when you stop "dieting"

You already failed by calling it a diet. Losing weight is a change in your lifestyle. Instead of starving yourself on Slim Fast and McDonald's salads, why no make a permanent change? Drink Tea or Fresh Juice instead of sodas, cook yourself a hamburger and cut up some potatoes and fry some instead of going to McDonalds. It will taste the same without all the Trans Fats. And another thing; fat is good (besides Trans). Dietary Fat isn't Body Fat. Your body needs fat for many things. The only thing you should keep track of is calories. If your body burns 3,000 calories a day, all you have to do is eat less than that. Whether it's 2,500 cals of cookies or veggies, you will lose weight. But the dietary part is eating what makes you full. People (athletes) don't eat these "healthy omg he's on a diet?!" foods because they're necessarily healthy, but that they can eat more and stay full.

I mean look at it like this. You can buy a lb of chicken for what? Less than $5? And a lb of chicken is a lot. I can make some stir-fry with some rice and veggies and some sauce and that makes me two large bowls for lunch and dinners. And that's only about 1,000 cals. That means I could snack during the day, have a nice breakfast with some eggs and toast and tomato soup, I feel full. Not to mention I'm losing weight.

So the next time you stop by McDonalds because you're a lazy fat fuck, just remember you could be eating that McDouble and Small Fries or two bowls of some damn devilish good stir-fry for the same calories. Learn how to cook and stop being a lazy pimple faced dweeb please. You will feel so much better when you start cooking your own food and the ladies will like it too.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Here's an example on how to be full.

Breakfast
    Some homemade Pancakes! (None of that instant mix bullshit)
    • 4 Eggs
    • 1 Cup of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
    • 1/2 of Oats (I use Quakers Old-Fashoned)
    • 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla (Optional, I don't use)

Mix it all together and fry it. Use some Pam spray if you don't have a stick-free pan.
    You can mix some fruits in it if you'd like.
    Don't go chubby 8 year old boy on the syrup or get some calorie-free syrup.

No more than 700 cals. Makes about 6-8 hamburger patty sized pancakes. That should fill you up.

Lunch
    You're probably in school so I'd take a packed lunch.
    • 2 Turkey Sandwiches
    • Baggie of fruits/veggies (Grapes, Carrots, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, etc)
    • A Drink (Gatorade, Fresh Juice, Water, etc)
    • A Go-Gurt

Some Wheat bread. I get Kroger's brand, either Buttermilk or Sandwich. Some turkey would probably be best. Go with roasted or something. All of those honey this, sugar that, adds calories to a perfectly healthy slice of protein. Add 2-4 slices and a slice of cheese. I prefer the Pepperjack to give some taste. Smack on some lettuce and a shake or two of salt and pepper. Two sandwiches should be plenty.

Get some fruits too. I love some Cantaloupe. Between lunch and snacking, I go through 4-5 a week.
    A Go-Gurt is a nice dessert too. I don't care how they're packaged with Spongebob and what have you, I love them. Though the best option is Greek Yogurt. I love the kind with the almonds, though experiment. Yogurt is a perfect option for dessert.
    Take a drink with you. Figi Water, v8, Gatorade, whatever you can afford.

Dinner
    Time for some more cooking. Bring your lady friends over and impress them with your Master Chef level 40 Champion. Oh wait, were not LoL kiddies anymore.
    • Fish, Chicken, Turkey; any meat that is white (not pork)
    • A side. Rice, Corn, Green Beans, Baked Potato; change it up
    • A little appetizer. IE- If you're cooking fried fish and some rice, maybe add a little salad with some bacon bits

Cook something nice. Get out your parent's cookbook and cook for your family. Or look up something online. Some fish fried in flour and garlic powder waters my mouth. But it's up to your family's tastes.
    Add a side that goes with it. Remember to stick with the "home-cooked" theme. That means homemade mashed potatoes over instant, boil some macaroni noodles then put it in the oven with some cheese and cream of milk than Kraft boil it and add processed cheese poop. Something that would go with your main entree.
    Add a third side if you would like. Have a date over? Get a couple lobster tails on sale and Kroger and maybe some shrimp or crab legs. Get a little rice together and fry some green peppers in with it. Center the tail in the plate and surround it by some rice colored with tasting fried peppers and add a side plate with some crab legs and sauce. You're girlfriend would love that.

So there you have it. Sounds better than Mickey Dees 2-3 times a day. I guarantee cooking will enlighten your life. It did with mine.

Snack on some veggies or fruits. Find something you really like. For me it was Cantaloupe.
    Diet Sodas ARE calorie free, but still the mentality of it is bad. You're goal is to quit sodas and drink more healthy and natural liquids. Drinking diet soda won't help you.

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. If you can go a month of healthy living, you're old habits won't even phase you. Soda tastes like shit to me now; it's not natural. Same with other things. Thinking of putting some greasy processed sandwich near my mouth makes my stomach sick and all I imagine is a pimply face and fat greasy belly.
    Don't ever want to go back to that life.
    Actually, I lost the weight, and now I am easily maintaining it.
    What you hear is something that fatties made up, because they can't keep their hands off of cake.
    Although I did stop that diet, I do still sport intensively, and I still haven't gained a single gram

plz no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post
    @Frost PM me please i want some tips.

P.S 300 posts
    What the hell stop spamming yo. 300 posts yesterday and you already have 400 today. LOL SPAMMER

On topic, how do people even get fat? No matter how much I eat, my training makes up for it roflmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

What the hell stop spamming yo. 300 posts yesterday and you already have 400 today. LOL SPAMMER

On topic, how do people even get fat? No matter how much I eat, my training makes up for it roflmao
    Does it consider you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Does it consider you?
    Umm, I don't understand. Does it consider you? Your English skills are too high /nohate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Umm, I don't understand. Does it consider you? Your English skills are too high /nohate
    -_- gawd, why does it matter that i spam my post? I want to get image title

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

-_- gawd, why does it matter that i spam my post? I want to get image title
    I never said it was bad or anything, I just made a statement

Thanks

Exactly. By not training.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    SUMO FO.
    FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234