Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

MPGH In Violation of TWC

I just got 2 messages from TimeWarnerCable while on MPGH

An Important Message from Time Warner Cable Security Operations about Botnet (Virus) Activity

I will take care of this important matter / Yo resolvere este problema importante

En Español, oprima aqui

Dear Time Warner Cable Customer,

Please be aware that Time Warner Cable has received a report of unwanted Internet activity being
    transmitted from a machine connected to the cable modem on your Time Warner Cable Internet connection.
    This violates the Time Warner Cable AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) for your residential account.

We are aware that the majority of such activity is caused by an infected or compromised computer.
    To avoid further interruptions of your service, you must take steps to clean and secure both your
    computer(s) and your wireless device(s) if you have any. Please visit our self-help Web site
    TWC Guardian - Bot Help - Road Runner once you have read this notice for a suggested course of action. You
    will be automatically re-directed to this web site when you click the blue link at the bottom of
    this message. We do recommend that a total system format (all data erased) is the best way to
    ensure that the computer is safe for use on the Internet again.

We ask that you read the Time Warner Cable Acceptable Use Policy found at help.twcable.com, and bear
    in mind that violations of the Time Warner Cable AUP can result in actions taken against your
    account up to and including account suspension and or termination of high speed data service.
    Please be aware that these steps are taken to protect the quality of service we provide to you and the
    rest of our customers.

Once your normal Internet service is resumed, please note that you must take steps to resolve the
    abuse issue or we may disable your service should further reports of unwanted activity be received.
    We may also require proof that the computer(s) have been cleaned or returned to factory settings.

Mensaje de Time Warner Cable acerca de su servicio de Internet de Alta Velocidad

Estimado Cliente de Time Warner Cable:

Time Warner Cable ha recibido notificación acerca del uso inadecuado del Internet transmitido desde una
    máquina conectada a su módem de cable. Esto es una violación al Código del Usuario de su cuenta
    residencial de Time Warner Cable.

Sabemos que la mayoría de tal actividad proviene de una computadora infectada. Para evitar
    interrupciones de tu servicio, debe correr software del Anti-virus en todas las computadoras y
    asegurar que su router inalámbrica este segura (Si tienes una). De tal forma, le pedimos que después
    de leer este aviso, visite nuestra pagina de internet para auto-ayuda TWC Guardian - Bot Help - Road Runner.
    La actividad normal del Internet será restaurada solo con la finalidad de desinfectar su computadora.
    Usted va a ser automaticamente dirigido a este sitio cuando haga click en el enlace azul en la parte
    inferior de este mensaje. Debe formatear el sistema/s total (toda la informacion sera borrada) es la
    mejor manera de asegurarse de que la computadora es segura para el uso en el Internet otra vez.

Por favor revise el, Código del Usuario que se encuentra en help.twcable.com y tenga en cuenta que las
    violaciones de este documento pueden resultar en acciones contra su cuenta, incluyendo la suspensión
    de la cuenta y o la terminación del servicio de Internet de alta velocidad. Nuestro mayor interés es
    asegurarnos que las medidas pertinentes sean tomadas para proteger la calidad del servicio que
    proporcionamos a usted y al resto de nuestros clientes.

Una vez que su servicio de internet normal se reactivado, por favor tenga en cuenta que usted debe tomar
    medidas para resolver el problema de abuso o podemos desactivar el servicio de internet se debe avanzar en
    los informes de actividad no deseado recibir.

Oprima aquí para restaurar su servicio de Internet.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO RESUME YOUR INTERNET SERVICE.

I will take care of this important matter / Yo resolvere este problema importante

© 2013 Time Warner Cable Inc. All Rights Reserved. Time Warner Cable is a trademark of Time Warner Inc. Used under license. Road Runner is ™ and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s12)

Why is this coming up??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I have Time Warner and haven't gotten anything along these lines... yet. I'll look into this.

Hit the thanks button if I helped any!

Thanks
    mpgh is bad for the kiddes ;(

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol im just wondering why I got that message all of a sudden cuz im always on MPGH! xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I never saw anything like this xD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You have a virus on your computer, it has nothing to do with you being on MPGH.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Duffman.. (06-05-2013),Spaghetti Master (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol ikr! I THINK ITS THESE PEOPLE THAT KEEP SPAMMING post about Aimbot+Esp+Norecoil

Quote Originally Posted by fr0z3 View Post
    To get all downloads and updates
    FIRST STEP: DOWNLOAD https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../************* (for mozilla) or
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...bfkfo?hl=en-US (for chrome)
    2) SECOND STEP: INSTALL https://********/****************
    3)THIRD STEP: connect to facebook and start downloading
    4) have fun.
    Functions:
    -Aimbot
    -Esp(Wallhack)
    -NoRecoil
    -Crosshair
    ~watashi desu~
    DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN THAT QUOTE

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    You have a virus on your computer, it has nothing to do with you being on MPGH.
    ik thx I have removed 2 viruses!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
    lol ikr! I THINK ITS THESE PEOPLE THAT KEEP SPAMMING post about Aimbot+Esp+Norecoil

DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN THAT QUOTE[COLOR="Silver"]
    -_- then why not blackout part of the links / delink them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuma2 For This Useful Post:

Spaghetti Master (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post

DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN THAT QUOTE

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

ik thx I have removed 2 viruses!
    /fp you actually clicked those?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX