Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired

    I think i know how Sony will destroy Microsoft

    So 2 Free2Play games are comming for the PS4. Those games are:

    War Thunder
    Planetside 2

    2 Awesome games, if you think about it you would think that sony is trying to get PC players on PS4. And also that Ps4 has Free 2 Play games compared to the Xbox One.

    Smart, really smart sony... If they would make battlefield 1943 free 2 play or an other good simple game Microsoft is dead.

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    PC will never die.

  3. #3
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    PC will always be better than any console

  4. #4
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
    So 2 Free2Play games are comming for the PS4. Those games are:

    War Thunder
    Planetside 2

    2 Awesome games, if you think about it you would think that sony is trying to get PC players on PS4. And also that Ps4 has Free 2 Play games compared to the Xbox One.

    Smart, really smart sony... If they would make battlefield 1943 free 2 play or an other good simple game Microsoft is dead.
    PS3 already has a few free to play games. Also I don't think they are trying to get PC players to go out and buy a ps3/4 if some one has the pc to run the game then they are going to play it on pc. I find it nice that games like that come to ps3/4 because people that have shit computers and can't run them but have a ps3/4 can still play.

  5. #5
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    PC will never die.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post
    PC will always be better than any console
    I'm not saying that, i know it is. I'm talking about the tactic Sony is using to kill Microsoft

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DutchAirForce For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (06-05-2013)

  7. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sweet, war thunder on ps4

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (06-05-2013)

  9. #7
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post
    PC will always be better than any console
    Sigh we are talking about console gaming not fucking computer. Computer isn't even a console and wasn't even made for gaming in the first place. PC master race who cares why drop 900$+ just to play with 20 more fps also with console you never have to worry if you can run a game or not of if you have to upgrade when new games come out.

  10. #8
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    PS3 already has a few free to play games. Also I don't think they are trying to get PC players to go out and buy a ps3/4 if some one has the pc to run the game then they are going to play it on pc. I find it nice that games like that come to ps3/4 because people that have shit computers and can't run them but have a ps3/4 can still play.
    True that, but i am really intrested to see what other F2P games sony will get

    I hope they get Battlefront 3 Free 2 play D:

  11. #9
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    What are you talking about?
    Microsoft died when Xbox ONE was released.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Cities For This Useful Post:

    Tall kiwi (06-05-2013)

  13. #10
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Sigh we are talking about console gaming not fucking computer. Computer isn't even a console and wasn't even made for gaming in the first place. PC master race who cares why drop 900$+ just to play with 20 more fps also with console you never have to worry if you can run a game or not of if you have to upgrade when new games come out.
    Someones mad Xbox used to be for gaming now it became the new SKY TV XD

  14. #11
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    Someones mad Xbox used to be for gaming now it became the new SKY TV XD
    Dude, do you know what we are talking about?

  15. #12
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    Dude, do you know what we are talking about?
    So 2 Free2Play games are comming for the PS4. Those games are:

    War Thunder
    Planetside 2

    2 Awesome games, if you think about it you would think that sony is trying to get PC players on PS4. And also that Ps4 has Free 2 Play games compared to the Xbox One.

    Smart, really smart sony...

  16. #13
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Microsoft died when Xbox ONE was released.
    We all know that, but you keep on the back of your mind... what if microsoft made a comeback... like something crazy... example xbox one will only cost 300-400 when it comes out and they sell games for 30 euro when the games are released....

    But than reality slaps you and you know that will never happen.


    ---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post

    So 2 Free2Play games are comming for the PS4. Those games are:

    War Thunder
    Planetside 2

    2 Awesome games, if you think about it you would think that sony is trying to get PC players on PS4. And also that Ps4 has Free 2 Play games compared to the Xbox One.

    Smart, really smart sony...
    That is not what i ment. Just read this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Sigh we are talking about console gaming not fucking computer. Computer isn't even a console and wasn't even made for gaming in the first place. PC master race who cares why drop 900$+ just to play with 20 more fps also with console you never have to worry if you can run a game or not of if you have to upgrade when new games come out.
    He is clearly not defending xbox one.

  17. #14
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    We all know that, but you keep on the back of your mind... what if microsoft made a comeback... like something crazy... example xbox one will only cost 300-400 when it comes out and they sell games for 30 euro when the games are released....

    But than reality slaps you and you know that will never happen.
    That would be good but you have to log in everyday to play it online. IMO Microsoft will never run out of money because Bill Gates has enough money to buy an island and a country.

    But I like Sony's move. Someone had to release the console first and Microsoft fell for it. Now, Sony is avoiding the path xbox one took.
    Well played Sony, well played.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Cities For This Useful Post:

    DutchAirForce (06-05-2013)

  19. #15
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Also what do you guys think about that Diablo 3 is going on PS3 maybe PS4?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Help Guys easy but i dont know how if some one talking hebrew thats will be fine
    By rani_karram_123 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 10:56 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:14 AM
  3. I need help, you think you know how?
    By gallopokoi in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:57 PM
  4. Lookin for WOW 1 Hit kill hack anyone know how to do it
    By Spiderman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 06:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 06:45 AM