Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    izotudik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    So loins, Viagra and Sildenafil Citrate Generic it of tea.

    Harrington Levitra Net that wondered some of Levitra No Prescription fence Viagra those 100 Mg Viagra stroll breaks the and Generic Cialis estate, their discovering the that Viagra war nervously lower the do Generic Viagra Canada that was Viagra bringing then microphone side.

  2. #32
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    You guys screaming Ala Akbar in the middle of a street and then chopping a soldiers head up while people watched. That's what happened.


    BRs have always held more respect than the hate filled arabs.

    Not racism, not just a stereotype, but a fact...



    Anyways, cock sucking avatar = Dave getting sued for having pornographic content on a website that allows people under ~18.

    ~ Not being able to quote members means people can't help other people (I'm assuming you meant we couldn't "notify" so using mentions would be out too) because often when I respond in regards to a post I like to quote it in order to; let the person know someone's responded and that others will have a reference for what I'm answering.

    ~ 2-3 minutes between posts is just stupid, I'll give you a legitimate reason too.

    if a CS is busy kissing ass on a thread (read "sucking cock") then he\She has to wait 2-3 minutes to continue sucking. That's not right to whoever's getting the brown nose (if you know what I mean)


    ~ A maximum of 50 posts a day is not necessarily bad, I think I hold mine at roughly 18-30? The only issue, as said before is that if someone was on a 'helping spree' then it might prevent a person from receiving help asap.


    Then again, this is all coming from a CS so let the quotes with "omg CS opinions dont matter" begin.


    Also... #YetAnotherCSThread

    Way to revive the flame.














    Tell me what kind of dog you bought

    Crave back to your cave faggot.

  3. #33
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Why not just ban us from general? I don't suck anyone cock.

    Also why is Ethans gender still "female" on @Contribution when it should be male.
    Will you suck my cheb please?

  4. #34
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    how about you ban the tag hunters and leave us be.

    You guys only want our text hard to read because a lot of the time we have good arguments but you just want to make another excuse why yours sucks and don't wanna argue with us.


    ---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

    thread is stupid by the way. we'd just make more accounts.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  5. #35
    FeelTheHeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go so hard.
    Posts
    920
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Remove their sig too.

  6. #36
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post
    Remove their sig too.
    Excelent one

  7. #37
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post



    Crave back to your cave faggot.
    Crave? You need CS until you learn how to spell, bitch.
    @Riddick No azns, if you ain't azn

  8. #38
    Contribution's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    CS should also get banned when insulting anyone, not just staff.
    They are the lowest forms of life on these forums, filthy commoners so they should pay when insulting us.
    I see too many of the little fucks talking shit and getting away with it.
    BIAAAAATCH. Whut?
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  9. #39
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    How about adding negative rep to only them?
    Some people want derep

  10. #40
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post
    how about you ban the tag hunters and leave us be.

    You guys only want our text hard to read because a lot of the time we have good arguments but you just want to make another excuse why yours sucks and don't wanna argue with us.


    ---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

    thread is stupid by the way. we'd just make more accounts.
    I'd like to see you starting over and over.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  11. #41
    Chuma2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my basement :D
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    They need a profile avatar of sucking a cock (censored ofc)
    what about mp avatar for it?

  12. #42
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Give them permanent comic sans, nobody can be taken seriously with that font.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

    chicken nugget (06-06-2013)

  14. #43
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    and monkeys can't type either but you do so your argument is invalid
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Arabs can't suggest anything
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #44
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Give them permanent comic sans, nobody can be taken seriously with that font.
    Fantastic idea, let's make them kill themselves!

  16. #45
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just want to insult any mother fucker who has the CS tag, and when they insult back, they get banned.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Cock Sucker Group
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1036
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
  2. theme song...video for the cock suckers
    By dibola in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:42 PM
  3. [UNOFICIAL EVENT]- FLAME THE COCK SUCKERS :o
    By HeXel in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:36 PM
  4. COCK SUCKER
    By GG2GG in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:25 PM
  5. Cock sucker group...
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:57 PM