Thread: I passed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    galio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm gona eat you Chicken Nugget, you looks so damn tasty *.*

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to galio For This Useful Post:

    chicken nugget (06-08-2013)

  3. #17
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    Listen up, look at my profile and look at all of my post, I bet you won't find any post like this. Goodluck.


    ---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------


    I decided to use improper grammar then. I chose to use proper grammar after that post.
    100 posts in general really and you claim you don't spam

  4. #18
    galio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    100 posts in general really and you claim you don't spam
    Well, he has nothing else to do I guess lol

  5. #19
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    Listen up, look at my profile and look at all of my post, I bet you won't find any post like this. Goodluck.


    ---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------


    I decided to use improper grammar then. I chose to use proper grammar after that post.
    The reason you decided to use proper grammar after that was because you started arguing with somebody.

  6. #20
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    100 posts in general really and you claim you don't spam
    Yes, just because I post in general you think it is all spam?
    Let me fix that for you.
    *100 posts in General, really? And you claim you don't spam.


    ---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
    The reason you decided to use proper grammar after that was because you started arguing with somebody.
    I started using proper grammar because people always did grammar checks.

  7. #21
    galio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well, Just saying... You guys are just giving him more ways to "post more spam" if you know what I mean, maybe the best way would be to shut up? Lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to galio For This Useful Post:

    Duffman.. (06-08-2013)

  9. #22
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    Well, Just saying... You guys are just giving him more ways to "post more spam" if you know what I mean, maybe the best way would be to shut up? Lol
    They think all post made in general are considered spam. I think maybe because they want my post count?

  10. #23
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    Yes, just because I post in general you think it is all spam?
    Let me fix that for you.
    *100 posts in General, really? And you claim you don't spam.


    ---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------


    I started using proper grammar because people always did grammar checks.
    Nope, just simply look at this thread.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...t-told-me.html

  11. #24
    galio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    They think all post made in general are considered spam. I think maybe because they want my post count?
    Probably, who knows lol.
    Also General Section is to talk practicaly what ever you want, so it can't even count as spam.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to galio For This Useful Post:

    Arun's Bitch (06-08-2013)

  13. #25
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
    Nope, just simply look at this thread.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...t-told-me.html
    Go further back to the post I posted asking Aborted if I should use correct grammar then you'll understand.
    Also this is the biggest spammer. View Profile: Duffman.. - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats 5 days and already has 400 post.

  14. #26
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    Go further back to the post I posted asking Aborted if I should use correct grammar then you'll understand.
    Also this is the biggest spammer. View Profile: Duffman.. - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats 5 days and already has 400 post.
    We all know @Duffman.. is stupid dont even talk about that tag hunter but 100 posts in general what is your point of being on this site why don't you actually contribute on hacks and test them out instead of just trying to see how big you can get your post count

  15. #27
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    We all know @Duffman.. is stupid dont even talk about that tag hunter but 100 posts in general what is your point of being on this site why don't you actually contribute on hacks and test them out instead of just trying to see how big you can get your post count
    I wasn't even worrying about my post count at all until you started this shit. I don't know C++, and I do use hacks. I am on here for hacks and to chat. Why do you worry about your post count? I really could care less about it.

  16. #28
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    We all know @Duffman.. is stupid dont even talk about that tag hunter but 100 posts in general what is your point of being on this site why don't you actually contribute on hacks and test them out instead of just trying to see how big you can get your post count
    So fucking what? it doesnt consider you, does it?

  17. #29
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post


    So fucking what? it doesnt consider you, does it?
    He cares about his post count more than MPGH. Well at least that's what I'm getting out of him.

  18. #30
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Congratz i gues

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. passes by me
    By briboi in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 02:33 AM
  2. New Passes
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:16 AM
  3. Hacked XXX passes
    By qwertyer in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
  4. XXX Passes!
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:54 PM
  5. X pass tools
    By Mike273 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:02 PM