Thread: I passed!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic

    I passed!

    I'm going to the next grade. Fuck yeah, I found out just right now. Next year I'll know not to slack off in class. I was on the verge of failing. My grades: (not in order)71, 78, 76, 91, 75, 84.
    91 is athletics.

  2. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How the hell do you have 121 posts in less than a few days what did you do post on every trend you can see

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    UnknownShinobi (06-09-2013)

  4. #3
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    How the hell do you have 121 posts in less than a few days what did you do post on every trend you can see
    Because he slacks of in school and fails everything so he has nothing else to do.

  5. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    year 6 ?

    SOUNDCLOUD



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    chicken nugget (06-08-2013)

  7. #5
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,826
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    How the hell do you have 121 posts in less than a few days what did you do post on every trend you can see
    And he calls me a spammer.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  8. #6
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    year 6 ?
    Da truthhhhh he got SWΔG

  9. #7
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    929
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,369
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Next time don't fu** about in school!. Or you will get bad grade

  10. #8
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    How the hell do you have 121 posts in less than a few days what did you do post on every trend you can see
    121 post 7 days

  11. #9
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Damn nice grades i hardly get over 50

  12. #10
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
    Because he slacks of in school and fails everything so he has nothing else to do.
    You can't even spell and I am passing all of my classes dumbass. Look in the mirror and see your reflection before you say anything.

  13. #11
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

    You can't even spell and I am passing all of my classes dumbass. Look in the mirror and see your reflection before you say anything.
    Well, the thing is, everything in the message was spelled completely correct. Sooooooo...

  14. #12
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffoSwag View Post
    And he calls me a spammer.
    Because every time you get on all I see is this


    ---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
    Well, the thing is, everything in the message was spelled completely correct. Sooooooo...
    "Because he slacks of in school and fails everything so he has nothing else to do."
    Well, the thing is, you failed to spell a three letter word. Sooooooo...
    That doesn't excuse you saying I failed all of my classes. If you haven't noticed they are all above 70.

  15. #13
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post


    Because every time you get on all I see is this


    ---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------


    "Because he slacks of in school and fails everything so he has nothing else to do."
    Well, the thing is, you failed to spell a three letter word. Sooooooo...
    That doesn't excuse you saying I failed all of my classes. If you haven't noticed they are all above 70.
    you do realise that you do the exact same you have 121 posts in 7 days most of that was mostly spam like "nice job" or something on those lines try to be alittle more constructive about what you say and actually give the person some advice and if not there's no need to post just thank them

  16. #14
    chicken nugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post


    Because every time you get on all I see is this


    ---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------


    "Because he slacks of in school and fails everything so he has nothing else to do."
    Well, the thing is, you failed to spell a three letter word. Sooooooo...
    That doesn't excuse you saying I failed all of my classes. If you haven't noticed they are all above 70.
    Okay, I missed a single letter.
    But, you missed capital letters,
    and spelled potatoes incorrectly.
    For fuck sake, the image up loader thing is useless.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chicken nugget; 06-08-2013 at 07:00 AM.

  17. #15
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    you do realise that you do the exact same you have 121 posts in 7 days most of that was mostly spam like "nice job" or something on those lines try to be alittle more constructive about what you say and actually give the person some advice and if not there's no need to post just thank them
    Listen up, look at my profile and look at all of my post, I bet you won't find any post like this. Goodluck.


    ---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
    Okay, I missed a single letter.
    But, you missed capital letters,
    and spelled potatoes incorrectly.
    I decided to use improper grammar then. I chose to use proper grammar after that post.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. passes by me
    By briboi in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 02:33 AM
  2. New Passes
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:16 AM
  3. Hacked XXX passes
    By qwertyer in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
  4. XXX Passes!
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:54 PM
  5. X pass tools
    By Mike273 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:02 PM