Thread: Go Brony Force.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clastic View Post
    Brony, you say?

Broaden on that or get the fuck out.
    If you can't, I consider you another one of those cunts that jump to conclusions without collectively
    knowing what the fuck they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!

Premium Seller - December 2017
    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017

The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post

Don't understand what the problem with the show is really.
    The only reasons I've seen not to watch it so far is it's gay.

That makes no sense. Literally, if it's gay it is meant for gay men correct?
    Or are you all implying it's a happy show meant for happy people?

If it is truly meant for small girls, then why do you call the show gay?
    Makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not super into it to the point where I would publicly announce that I watch MLP,
    but the show is interesting enough to make me want to watch it.

It isn't cliche or retarded like most of the kid shows that are currently being
    produce, which is mostly why I enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Saying your statement is false means that I am saying a pedo is someone who enjoy or thinks about
    small children in a sexual way.

Also on that note, only people who think of these ponies in the same way can be considered what you are
    thinking or what we consider a "clopper".
    I didn't say the show is gay. It was created with a young girl demographic in mind. It touches on issues that a 6 year old can relate to. I'm stating that the older male audience are either ugly, socially inept or both. The fact that they think that the show is unique for them highlights this. I never said the show was gay. How is the show in any shape or form intellectually invigorating or entertaining in comparison to shows that target older males specifically? It's a bunch of ponies with pretty colours prancing around talking in child speak meant for little girls. And you have publicly announced that you watch the show. MPGH is a public forum.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Spaghetti Master (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I know someone who watches MLP, and I would not let him near my niece.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Fuck I hate bronies. You must be a real deep level of ugliness or social retardation to find enjoyment in a show meant for 6 year old girls.

Here comes the queer patrol.
    I agree, but not with all bronies.
    Sure, there is a lot of Autistic spaghetti masters in the brony fandom, but that is not all bronies.
    They just happen to stand out more then the normal bronies, any brony knows this first hand.
    We too hate the people you are talking about, but just remember that a select few don't make up the entire fandom.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I didn't say the show is gay. It was created with a young girl demographic in mind. It touches on issues that a 6 year old can relate to. I'm stating that the older male audience are either ugly, socially inept or both. The fact that they think that the show is unique for them highlights this. I never said the show was gay. How is the show in any shape or form intellectually invigorating or entertaining in comparison to shows that target older males specifically? It's a bunch of ponies with pretty colours prancing around talking in child speak meant for little girls. And you have publicly announced that you watch the show. MPGH is a public forum.
    I meant that everyone's opinions together where collectively leading to it being "gay".
    Yes, I do realize the fact you said none of the sort but I was only saying it to everyone as a whole.
    You may have noticed some of the fan base may have the things you describe, but that does not describe it as a whole. You are only going by a small portion of what you may or may not know about the issue. Yes, some issue may touch base with small children, but many of the issues mentioned in MLP itself can touch base with everyone really. Issues like friendship, respect, responsibility, and teamwork. Many people forget these aspects and become socially retarded people like most of the people on MPGH.

What I find entertaining is not the depiction or colors of each pony, but the plot and issues it touches base on. The storyline itself is actually quite interesting and has many different factors that make it entertaining for adults or what you collected as only grown men. The show may not have suggestive themes as many shows targeted for adults do, but it is truly a nice change of pace from the crazy stuff broadcasted on television these days such as Family Guy. Also, I may have released my enjoyment for MLP on MPGH, but I did not release it to family or real friends, making it not public to my personal life. That's what I meant by saying that.
    Last edited by Raple; 06-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.

I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day

Moderator - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I meant that everyone's opinions together where collectively leading to it being "gay".
    Yes, I do realize the fact you said none of the sort but I was only saying it to everyone as a whole.
    You may have noticed some of the fan base may have the things you describe, but that does not describe it as a whole. You are only going by a small portion of what you may or may not know about the issue. Yes, some issue may touch base with small children, but many of the issues mentioned in MLP itself can touch base with everyone really. Issues like friendship, respect, responsibility, and teamwork. Many people forget these aspects and become socially retarded people like most of the people on MPGH.

What I find entertaining is not the depiction or colors of each pony, but the plot and issues it touches base on. The storyline itself is actually quite interesting and has many different factors that make it entertaining for adults or what you collected as only grown men. The show may not have suggestive themes as many shows targeted for adults do, but it is truly a nice change of pace from the crazy stuff broadcasted on television these days such as Family Guy. Also, I may have released my enjoyment for MLP on MPGH, but I did not release it to family or real friends, making it not public to my personal life. That's what I meant by saying that.
    If you need to watch a show about ponies in order to remember what friendship, respect etc, is all about then you are socially retarded.

If you need to call yourself a brony to personally identify yourself with the show then you are socially retarded.

That makes you no better than the people in the picture and what everyone else is suggesting. It's funny the very people you say you are not, use the exact same excuses to justify watching that show.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (06-11-2013),noob555 (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you're gonna watch a show to learn your morals and values, watch some DBZ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    If you're gonna watch a show to learn your morals and values, watch some DBZ.
    At least that has boobs, and epic fights.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Why's that?
    Figure out the audience this show is directed to.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Figure out the audience this show is directed to.
    Refer to my earlier quote to Doc.

Moderator - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017

Thanks

You have a problem if your values are based on fiction.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    You have a problem if your values are based on fiction.
    Didn't say they were, just stated that the show has values in it.
    Many of which society has forgotten.

Moderator - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Didn't say they were, just stated that the show has values in it.
    Many of which society has forgotten.
    You know, a lot of shows still have "values" in them. Why don't you watch those?

Because you just have an affinity to my little baby horse

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Doc (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post

You know, a lot of shows still have "values" in them. Why don't you watch those?

Because you just have an affinity to my little baby horse
    I realize that, but not many cartoons/animated series.

Moderator - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I realize that, but not many cartoons/animated series.
    I'd argue that most have core values based in them. I'd wager that you just choose to ignore in order to validate your affinity towards a little girls show.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast