Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    The Haunting In Connecticut is pretty good. I went in thinking "this shit is PG13, probably gonna blow." Was actually worth every penny, imo.
    Yeah. It's actually very well made.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-12-2013)

  3. #17
    Womanizer`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    1,584
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    The Haunting In Connecticut is pretty good. I went in thinking "this shit is PG13, probably gonna blow." Was actually worth every penny, imo.
    yeah, definetly that one

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Womanizer` For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-12-2013)

  5. #18
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Final Destination,
    Nightmare on elm's street,
    Halloween,
    Dead Space (The first movie the 2nd one sucks badly)


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abraham For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-12-2013)

  7. #19
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,963
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,442
    My Mood
    Bored
    Grave Encounters.



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current



    MPGH Knight: 4500




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to amrit0965 For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-12-2013)

  9. #20
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post
    Grave Encounters.
    Best movie in the world of horror.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (06-12-2013)

  11. #21
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Pontypool
    Err merr gerrd - Canadian film. Thank you god - our entertainment industry needs it.

    Just buy it please.

    That is a good movie though.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  12. #22
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Err merr gerrd - Canadian film. Thank you god - our entertainment industry needs it.

    Just buy it please.

    That is a good movie though.
    I have to complain a little about it though.
     
    Through the whole movie the only real "action" happens near the end

  13. #23
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I have to complain a little about it though.
     
    Through the whole movie the only real "action" happens near the end
    I agree -but I think that is what made it unique. You were on the edge of your seat and yet [spoiler]all you saw was in the radio station.[/spoiler]

    Ofcourse, you have to appreciate that Canadian films typically don't have funding anywhere near the level of Hollywood movies, so you have to admire what the Canadian producer could pull off with such little funding.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 06-12-2013 at 02:24 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  14. #24
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I agree -but I think that is what made it unique. You were on the edge of your seat and yet [spoiler]all you saw was in the radio station.[/spoiler]

    Ofcourse, you have to appreciate that Canadian films typically don't have funding anywhere near the level of Hollywood movies, so you have to admire what the Canadian producer could pull off with such little funding.
    It was alright.
    It wasn't that great, but it wasn't horrible.

  15. #25
    ZombieLandVendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    SweeneyTodd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Ppl,Who Wants some Naruto Badges? :D
    By Brizingir in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 08:20 PM
  2. There should be no more MPGH public hack [Come in if you want some e-drama]
    By Hyperion in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. I want some fucking answers.
    By Troglodyte in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  4. want some games?
    By Sp4rt4n in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 05:53 PM
  5. The Horror Movie: I'd Like a CAN of PEAS
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 05:00 PM