Thread: Bitcoins

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored

    Bitcoins

    Bitcoin Charts / Charts

    What the hell happened in 2012 that made the price skyrocket x5 times.
    Imma gonna go back to farming these bad boys 8 bitcoins = me getting a new miner rig again
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  2. #2
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Yeah, I kind of regret not buying it when the rate was incredibly low.
    1 Bitcoin is like 120USD now or something.

  3. #3
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Yeah, I kind of regret not buying it when the rate was incredibly low.
    1 Bitcoin is like 120USD now or something.
    Mother of GOD!! Need to get my hands on some
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  4. #4
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960

  5. #5
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fuck imma gonna get my PC's to mine for a week and get 5 bitcoins and rebuild my rigs.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  6. #6
    rugerty100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
    Bitcoin Charts / Charts

    What the hell happened in 2012 that made the price skyrocket x5 times.
    Imma gonna go back to farming these bad boys 8 bitcoins = me getting a new miner rig again
    Are you seriously asking what happened in 2013? (Price didn't really skyrocket in 2012.) Did you not notice the failing economy in countries like Cypus and Greece? The distrust in currency controlled by the government increased the popularity of BTC.

    (I mined around 10 bitcoins back in 2009 with my CPU. xD )

  7. #7
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
    Are you seriously asking what happened in 2013? (Price didn't really skyrocket in 2012.) Did you not notice the failing economy in countries like Cypus and Greece? The distrust in currency controlled by the government increased the popularity of BTC.

    (I mined around 10 bitcoins back in 2009 with my CPU. xD )
    I was in the bitcoin craze of 2008 but after mining 14 coins and selling them i just quit.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  8. #8
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post

    I was in the bitcoin craze of 2008 but after mining 14 coins and selling them i just quit.
    Should've saved them for now don't you think?

  9. #9
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
    Fuck imma gonna get my PC's to mine for a week and get 5 bitcoins and rebuild my rigs.
    Your PC couldn't mine 5 in a week. The best mining rig averages 2 a week with quad crossfirex 7990's.

  10. #10
    rugerty100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post

    I was in the bitcoin craze of 2008 but after mining 14 coins and selling them i just quit.
    Bitcoin craze of 2008? According to this timeline, the first block (Block 0: Genesis) chain was created on January 3rd, 2009.
    Last edited by rugerty100; 06-12-2013 at 05:51 PM.

  11. #11
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Your PC couldn't mine 5 in a week. The best mining rig averages 2 a week with quad crossfirex 7990's.
    It would take me a month each pc to mine 1 bitcoin.
    Then again i have 5 desktops with 6870's available for use heh.
    So yeah 5 bitcoins in a month
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
    Bitcoin craze of 2008? According to this timeline, the first block (Block 0: Genesis) chain was created on January 3rd, 2009.
    excuse me i misstiped its midnight and i haven't had that much sleep this past week
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  12. #12
    ScarletSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    354
    Well I know what my slaves will be doing

Similar Threads

  1. Selling steam for bitcoin
    By Son in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Bitcoins what do you think about them
    By Occidi de Pax in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 10:59 PM
  3. Bitcoin
    By Insane in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 01:28 AM
  4. Bitcoin minning help with the guiminer
    By Occidi de Pax in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:14 AM
  5. Bitcoin Mining
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 04:18 AM