Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    AtoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere in particular
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    585
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    The lack of intelligence is strong in this one.
    Using strong in this one does not make your argument any better, smartass.

  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500mar View Post


    Using strong in this one does not make your argument any better, smartass.
    There's nothing to argue about. You are, in fact. Stupid.

  3. #18
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Okay.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #19
    AtoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere in particular
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    585
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    There's nothing to argue about. You are, in fact. Stupid.
    This is not a forum for monologues about yourself.

  5. #20
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500mar View Post


    This is not a forum for monologues about yourself.
    Then why are you here? You're not contributing with anything.

  6. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500mar View Post


    This is not a forum for monologues about yourself.
    ​OMGZ MONOLOGUZES, BIG WORDZ, YOU JUZ TRYN TO SOUUND SMRT.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #22
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​OMGZ MONOLOGUZES, BIG WORDZ, YOU JUZ TRYN TO SOUUND SMRT.
    I'm still pleasantly surprised that he actually managed to spell it right.

  8. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'm still pleasantly surprised that he actually managed to spell it right.
    ​He most likely had to research the correct spelling.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #24
    ScarletSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    354
    >implying you had a life

  10. #25
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    There will be another alt made.

  11. #26
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'm still pleasantly surprised that he actually managed to spell it right.
    he didn't c+p'ed it after looking through google .

  12. #27
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​He most likely had to research the correct spelling.
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    he didn't c+p'ed it after looking through google .
    The sarcasm is flowing

  13. #28
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,941
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,789
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice, Thanks Ethen you made my day

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  14. #29
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post
    might as well just ban him for a month to make sure.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    ---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​He most likely had to research the correct spelling.
    Yes because I am totally @DutchAirForce

  15. #30
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ban Sky Plus for a month pl0x
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Leaving MPGH for rival site
    By Color in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Leaving MPGH For 1week.
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:50 AM
  4. Leaving MPGH for quite some time...
    By Slipknotn209 in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
  5. Leaving MPGH For a While.
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:41 PM