Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool

    what is first offence for selling trading hacking account steam

    what will they to ur account for ur first time? if you got caught?

  2. #2
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,488
    Reputation
    2494
    Thanks
    10,201
    What will they to your account?
    I don't understand the question.

  3. #3
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    What will they to your account?
    I don't understand the question.
    srry English isn't my 1 language

  4. #4
    AnusForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anusland
    Posts
    1,186
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    srry English isn't my 1 language
    write it again in simple terms so we can understand





     

  5. #5
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,400
    Reputation
    1669
    Thanks
    2,000
    I believe he's asking what the repercussions are for being caught trading, selling, or hacking a steam account.
    MPGH OG



  6. #6
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,324
    Reputation
    3652
    Thanks
    11,261
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Probably ban it.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #7
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I believe he's asking what the repercussions are for being caught trading, selling, or hacking a steam account.
    yes I believe this is what I was trying to say thank you

  8. #8
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,580
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    yes I believe this is what I was trying to say thank you
    They wouldn't do anything to your "Steam" account but they will probably ban your character in the game you are playing.
    So lets say you hacked in BO2, they will ban your BO2 character not your Steam.

  9. #9
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    They wouldn't do anything to your "Steam" account but they will probably ban your character in the game you are playing.
    So lets say you hacked in BO2, they will ban your BO2 character not your Steam.
    even if you got caught selling trading or hacking a account?

  10. #10
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,580
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    even if you got caught selling trading or hacking a account?
    Low chance but if it's trading or selling they will ban your Steam with all of the games.

  11. #11
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    Low chance but if it's trading or selling they will ban your Steam with all of the games.
    does steam even give out warnings?

    and if you do get ban can you make a whole new steam account?
    Last edited by The amazing; 06-14-2013 at 11:54 AM.

  12. #12
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,580
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    does steam even give out warnings?

    and if you do get ban can you make a whole new steam account?
    No warnings and if you are not IP banned, yes you can make a new account.

  13. #13
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    No warnings and if you are not IP banned, yes you can make a new account.
    I heard steam dosent ip ban people?

  14. #14
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,580
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    I heard steam dosent ip ban people?
    I don't know, just don't fuck around with it.

  15. #15
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    I don't know, just don't fuck around with it.
    good advice

Similar Threads

  1. Trading hacking account for account.
    By L3G0 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:31 AM
  2. what map is best for you to hack on?
    By thescarface2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:27 PM
  3. Selling/Trading some Accounts for You!
    By steven_italy in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:12 AM