Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


    Okay great! Add me on skype if you haven't already: paralyze.mpgh@outlook.com
    Also; do I need skypefunds to call them?
    Done. Just sent a request.

  2. #32
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post


    Done. Just sent a request.
    Alright
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  3. #33
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,965
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post

    No wonder pussy. K you have PID and a SN? Those two is the most important.
    God, you're a fucking dumbass. a PID and SN are the same thing. They're different words for the same thing. It's a product identifier specifically made for each product they make. A MN is the Model Number which stays the same.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  4. #34
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    God, you're a fucking dumbass. a PID and SN are the same thing. They're different words for the same thing. It's a product identifier specifically made for each product they make. A MN is the Model Number which stays the same.
    Nope dumb bitch. PID = Product ID Number. SN = Serial Number.

  5. #35
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,965
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post


    Nope dumb bitch. PID = Product ID Number. SN = Serial Number.

    Yeah, is that why on Logitech it asks for "PID/SN". Dumbshit.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  6. #36
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post



    Yeah, is that why on Logitech it asks for "PID/SN". Dumbshit.
    They ask for both.

  7. #37
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,965
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post

    They ask for both.

    I will cure some more ignorance today. Look at this; here are some links that prove my point:

    1. Product ID > Serial Number - Lost - Turtle Beach :: Knowledgebase
    Notice how it says
    Code:
     Product ID / Serial Number
    ? the character '/' means one or the other as they're the same. It means both.

    2. Is the Serial Number the same as the Product Key? - Windows 7 - Microsoft Community
    Notice how in the bottom he says that it is. It's exactly the same. He says if the serial number is 25 characters, it is also the product key. Product key is equal to product ID, but Microsoft uses a different word obviously due to the fact that it's a key for Windows 7.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  8. #38
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post



    I will cure some more ignorance today. Look at this; here are some links that prove my point:

    1. Product ID > Serial Number - Lost - Turtle Beach :: Knowledgebase
    Notice how it says
    Code:
     Product ID / Serial Number
    ? the character '/' means one or the other as they're the same. It means both.

    2. Is the Serial Number the same as the Product Key? - Windows 7 - Microsoft Community
    Notice how in the bottom he says that it is. It's exactly the same. He says if the serial number is 25 characters, it is also the product key. Product key is equal to product ID, but Microsoft uses a different word obviously due to the fact that it's a key for Windows 7.
    This isnt no fucking Windows 7 Or Turtle Beach. This is Logitech.

  9. #39
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,965
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post

    This isnt no fucking Windows 7 Or Turtle Beach. This is Logitech.
    Okay, here I'll get proof from Logitech dumbass.

    1. How do I find my Logitech USB Headset H330 PID/SN ... - Logitech Forums
    Here's a dispute. The guy called it a PID/SN, and the representative only called it a PID. He didn't say he was wrong, did he? No?...

    ACTUALLY:
    HERE'S THE ULTIMATE ANSWER:
    Locating part number (P/N) and model number (M/N) - Logitech FAQ)

    That's the official documentation for Logitech on getting your item's information. Please take not of how it says:
    Code:
     PID or S/N: The PID is used on all current Logitech prodcuts and replaces the older serial number (S/N) system. Depending on the product family the PID or S/N can be between 4 and 11 digits such as LZ547BJ in the case of the G-7 Gaming Mouse.
    IGNORANCE: CURED





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (06-16-2013)

  11. #40
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


    Okay, here I'll get proof from Logitech dumbass.

    1. How do I find my Logitech USB Headset H330 PID/SN ... - Logitech Forums
    Here's a dispute. The guy called it a PID/SN, and the representative only called it a PID. He didn't say he was wrong, did he? No?...

    ACTUALLY:
    HERE'S THE ULTIMATE ANSWER:
    Locating part number (P/N) and model number (M/N) - Logitech FAQ)

    That's the official documentation for Logitech on getting your item's information. Please take not of how it says:
    Code:
     PID or S/N: The PID is used on all current Logitech prodcuts and replaces the older serial number (S/N) system. Depending on the product family the PID or S/N can be between 4 and 11 digits such as LZ547BJ in the case of the G-7 Gaming Mouse.
    IGNORANCE: CURED
    Faggot Detected. Product ID helps determine product. Serial determines item.

  12. #41
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,965
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,477
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post


    Faggot Detected. Product ID helps determine product. Serial determines item.
    DUDE. I JUST BLANTLY SHOWED YOU PROOF. Oh my god. I don't even wanna help cure your ignorance anymore





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  13. #42
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,425
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,643
    This is why cocksuckers are cocksuckers... natural selection

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to cucuYeL For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (06-16-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Does Anyone Have Any HP Hacks? For Bypass 2.5?
    By MSUmbrella in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:23 AM
  2. does anyone have a trainer or hack for Gunz : The Duel???
    By upgrade540 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 09:45 AM
  3. Does anyone have Gunz hack for vista
    By chenstat in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:46 AM
  4. does anyone have a hack for warrock dinar?
    By killa017 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:10 AM
  5. does anyone have hack for helbreath?
    By kartmatu in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:30 PM